Paypal complaint warning! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 03-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Paypal complaint warning!

JUST GOT THIS IN AN EMAIL...WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND ME DO FROM FURTHER RISKING MY ACCOUNT?

We have received several complaints regarding your PayPal Account for non-delivery and/or not as described products that have been paid for through our service.

During our review of accounts that receive complaints, we measure the complaints received in relation to the volume of sales. The "complaint rate" determines whether your account will remain in good standing. The ideal complaint rate is less than 2%. To remain in good standing, all members must maintain a complaint rate of less than 3%.

At this time, your complaint rate is 29.3%. Our goal is to help you understand our policies to ensure successful experiences with PayPal. Therefore, we respectfully request that you resolve all outstanding complaints and refrain from any activities that may cause an increase in your complaint rate. Accounts with an excessive complaint rate may be subject to reserves, an account limitation, and/or risk the possibility of closure.

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to review our site policy governing a seller's obligation when receiving funds for payment of goods or services. The policy can be found by clicking the Legal Agreement link on any PayPal webpage and click User Agreement.

We appreciate your business, and the efforts you take to reduce your complaint rate.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-24-2015
Banned

Longevity: 68%
Send a message via Skype™ to pr0wake
Default Re: Paypal complaint warning!

I would refrain from any activities that may cause an increase in your complaint rate
Old 03-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
At this time, your complaint rate is 29.3%.
My man, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself. Not being funny or anything, but that's almost 1 every 3 parcels has a problem.
What you need to do is provide better service, take things seriously.

The Following User Says Thank You to Haidukken For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (06-12-2015)
Old 03-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowakeskater View Post
I would refrain from any activities that may cause an increase in your complaint rate
But im not doing anything bad!!!!! buyers are just retarded....keep in mind I DO ALLOT OF SALES!!!!! and they are lieing 29% of my sales are messed up its like 5 percent returns!!! Should I wait 30 days or is there a time period where It can "cool off"??
Old 03-24-2015

Longevity: 55%

you need to get out of the products you're selling then.

Or start sending with signature required to improve your ratings and make you look better

That high of a defect number just seems like you're doing your business poorly

What are the types of situations you're getting in?
Old 03-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

A complaint rate of 29.3% suggests that you are shipping very slowly, selling counterfeits, or selling shoddy merchandise.

Keep in mind, I AM NOT SAYING THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING, but something is obviously wrong.

Is it possible that you had a 5% return rate, but that some of those returns were for QUANTITIES of items? If 5% of your customers return products, but each return was for 30 items, it could affect the complaint rate.

I have never had an eBay or Amazon account with a defect rate of more than 1%, with the exception of one time my USPS soring center started experiencing 10 day delays as normal. Thank God they fixed it!
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (06-12-2015)
Old 03-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Going by your user name, I suspect a bit of a gungho attitude where you think your crap does not stink.

Try not to insult the collective IQs of users here that ALL your buyers are lying.

Go look at your business practises and see where you are stuffing up.

Consider making more accounts because your time with paypal may be coming to a sad end.

What type of business are you trying to do? Off ebay?

Old 03-24-2015

You can yammer on and on about how "its the buyers fault" and "im not doing anything"...which you probably really are doing exactly that. Nothing. Nearly 30% complaint rate for your sales!?!? That is INSANE and i am shocked they let you stay on this long. If you had 3 sales and 1 of those was a complaint, 33% is understandable. But by your account, you have A LOT of sales. Not good my friend...youre toast unless you get those numbers up QUICK. And even then, i think youre still toast.
Old 03-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

It is kind of like having 10 friends.

One day, one of your friends has a problem with you.

You can write that off to your friend having a problem.

But if SEVEN of your friends suddenly have a problem with you...

Then you need to realize that maybe it is YOU who has the problem.

I'm not saying this to be insulting. But if you have a lot of sales and almost ONE THIRD of your customers are complaining, that is an issue. What is the common thread in the complaints? Figure that out and go from there. Because you need to correct whatever the problem is that is causing the complaints.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
BigCJ (03-26-2015), GhostOfAmazon (06-12-2015), GreenBean (03-25-2015), Haidukken (03-24-2015)
Old 03-25-2015

Longevity: 64%

wow, a near 30% complaint rate. My old ebay store nearly has zero complain rate and they banned me after Christmas. I wonder how could OP keeps his store for so long

And yes, there's obviously something problematic either with the product or service. People usually aren't that bad toward an honest store. Not all customers are nice, but most of the time they don't seek trouble.
Old 03-26-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamlmfao View Post
JUST GOT THIS IN AN EMAIL...WHAT DO YOU GUYS RECOMMEND ME DO FROM FURTHER RISKING MY ACCOUNT?

We have received several complaints regarding your PayPal Account for non-delivery and/or not as described products that have been paid for through our service.

During our review of accounts that receive complaints, we measure the complaints received in relation to the volume of sales. The "complaint rate" determines whether your account will remain in good standing. The ideal complaint rate is less than 2%. To remain in good standing, all members must maintain a complaint rate of less than 3%.

At this time, your complaint rate is 29.3%. Our goal is to help you understand our policies to ensure successful experiences with PayPal. Therefore, we respectfully request that you resolve all outstanding complaints and refrain from any activities that may cause an increase in your complaint rate. Accounts with an excessive complaint rate may be subject to reserves, an account limitation, and/or risk the possibility of closure.

We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to review our site policy governing a seller's obligation when receiving funds for payment of goods or services. The policy can be found by clicking the Legal Agreement link on any PayPal webpage and click User Agreement.

We appreciate your business, and the efforts you take to reduce your complaint rate.

THANKS FOR THE HELP!

im shocked that's all they sent you. how are you not banned my guy.