NEED your HELP Amazon - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 03-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default NEED your HELP Amazon

I am new seller on amazon and selling and selling abut for one month and 2 weeks, total selling amount is abut 2500$ for this one and the half month and today i receive email from amazon
You can see it below.

Please please give me correct example how to wrote appeal? To make sure i will pass it.

Thank you so much for your time and help

Your Amazon.com selling privileges have been removed
Shopping
seller-performance@amazon.com
To
me
Mar 24 at 8:11 PM
Hello,

We are conducting a review of your Amazon.com seller account. During this review, your listings will not appear on our site and you will not be able to transfer funds out of your seller account.

Account reviews are intended to ensure the timely shipment of orders and compliance with our selling policies. Please continue to fulfill the orders you received before your listings were removed.

You can help with the review process by sending us information about your business. To do so, click the "Appeal" button next to this e-mail on the Notifications page in the Performance section of your Seller Central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/...fications.html)

If you would like to provide tracking information for your shipments, visit the Manage Orders page in the Orders section of your Seller Central account (https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/orders-v2/list).

To learn more about account reviews, search "Velocity Limits and Account Reviews" in Seller Central Help.

We will notify you by e-mail when our account review is complete.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team
Amazon.com
http://www.amazon.com
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-26-2015

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: NEED your HELP Amazon

This is a review that will take 30 days or so. In some cases I heard it could take 45 days. I have just passed it on both of my AMZ accounts and no problems but you need to make sure your account doesnt receive defects in the period when they review your account as you can not remove feedbacks nor your buyers can do it anymore. So, make sure to resolve all problems beforehand.
The Following User Says Thank You to epimetheus039 For This Useful Post:
mukunda (03-26-2015)
Old 03-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%
Default Re: NEED your HELP Amazon

Please let me know maybe i need to complete the appeal ?

Thank you