eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - UK ACCOUNTS-EU LIMITS REMOVED FULLY VERIFIED-AGED 6 MONTHS/10 To 1000 ITEMS!
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 39%
Default re: UK ACCOUNT SELLING//Verified Ebay & Paypal Accounts & VCC// Accounts from 15!

i will like to buy this account please Superior package (Business seller): 100
Ebay sellers account & Paypal account (Verified) & Email & VCC & Phone and Address confirmed.
100 Items - 3500 monthly limits
Quote:
Originally Posted by just_smile View Post
Welcome to Just_smiles account sellers store!

Firstly let me start by thanking Aspkin for the opportunity to sell in the marketplace.

Secondly, The stealth guide is an absolute must if you are to successfully sell on ebay again. All accounts are sold with the understanding you have bought the guide and understand all concepts of stealth.

Customer service is very important to me. I will answer all questions in a timely manor and do my upmost to help where I can. For those that buy accounts from me I will provide close one to one support via private messages or email. I know how daunting it can be when you first try to understand stealth, so I will apply the knowledge I have gained over the last 3 years to help you as best I can. The forum is an unlimited resource, read and learn and you will not go wrong!

Special Offer
Buy 2 save 10%, buy 3 save 15%,Buy 4 save 25%!
(Applies to ALL seller accounts)

Virtual Credit Cards Price 10

Buyer Account: 15
Ebay buyer account & Paypal account (Unverified) & Email & Phone Number & VCC

Seller Account (unverified): 20

Ebay sellers account & Paypal account (unverified) & Email & VCC (unverified)
10 item- 650 monthly limits
(Private and Business accounts available)

VERIFIED PACKAGES:

Standard (Private seller): 50

Ebay sellers account & Paypal account (Verified) & Email & VCC & Phone and address confirmed
10 items - 650 monthly limits

Enhanced (private seller): 120
Ebay sellers account & Paypal accont (Verfied) & email & VCC & Phone and address confirmed

75 items - 2600 monthly limits

Standard (Business seller): 50

Ebay sellers account & Paypal account (Verified)& Email & VCC & Phone and address confirmed
10 items - 650 monthly limits

Superior package (Business seller): 100
Ebay sellers account & Paypal account (Verified) & Email & VCC & Phone and Address confirmed.
100 Items - 3500 monthly limits

Paypal Only: 45
Verified Paypal package & Gmail & VCC & Phone and Address verified

Custom made accounts are available on request. If you need feedback or aged accounts Private message me with your needs.
You may send me a Private message with any questions

Accepted Payment Methods are Bank transfer and Paypal. This is at my discretion.

Further Information:
  • All accounts have no bank account attached. You will need to attach one to withdraw to.
  • All paypal accounts will be subject to 21 day holds if selling on ebay.
  • Selling counterfit goods, VERO, Intangible items , brand names and copyrighted items is a quick way to getting an account limitation. I will not be held responsible for any account that sells these types of items.
    • All sales are final. However ,if you believe an issue has arisen due to the account making process, Contact me by PM. This will be dealt with on a case by case basis. If I am liable, I will provide the same account as a replacement.

Thanks for taking the time to browse my store!

Aspkin Group