North American Union??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Everything Else

Everything Else For off-topic conversation. The rules are relaxed in here, but play nice!

Old 10-30-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 94%
Default North American Union???

USA Canada and Mexico has sign a agreement called the North American Union which will become affective no later then 2010. also there will be a new currency called the Amero. this might explain the economic meltdown were all having now.

heres some videos about the north American Union

YouTube - Lou Dobbs: North American Union Orwellian Brave New World
YouTube - NORTH AMERICAN UNION
YouTube - CNN Video:Lou Dobbs Slams CFR & North American Union
YouTube - NORTH AMERICAN UNION? Bush Signs H.R. 7222, the Andean Trade Preference Act Extension-OCT.16/08
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 96%

It's a theory, not a fact. No agreements have been signed and it's ridiculous to state that in 2 years (2010), the US Dollar, Canadian Dollar and Mexican Peso will be replaced with the Amero. The change to the Euro in Europe took nearly 20 years.
Old 10-30-2008

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
It's a theory, not a fact. No agreements have been signed and it's ridiculous to state that in 2 years (2010), the US Dollar, Canadian Dollar and Mexican Peso will be replaced with the Amero. The change to the Euro in Europe took nearly 20 years.

Ridicules? YOU ARE ridicules! Nothing is ridicules but your own DENIAL! Amero is REAL (... just like NWO) and this has been planned for many years now. In fact Amero coins/money have been produced already since at least 2007. It's a matter of time until US dollar is going to collapse. Do you think that making money out of thin air (no pun intended) has no consequences? Believe me they are working hard since 2001 to collapse US economy and thus worlds ecenomy with it.
Old 10-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Thumbs down

Stan, it is YOU who is ridiculous now. Stop hammering your opinions down our throats. I am getting tired of your vitriolic outbursts. Be calm, please.

You have scared the budgie half off its perch.
Old 10-30-2008
Threadstarter  

may i add that Canadian prime Minster Stephen Harper made a speech on the council of foreign relations that the North American Union will begin no later then 2010. thats why i made that claim

the speech Stephen Harper made about the North American Union
A Conversation with Stephen Harper (Video) - Council on Foreign Relations

Prince George Citizen - PM Harper has already officially endorsed the North American Union!

as stated in the article

“Fortress North America” which is controlled by the U.S. political-military-industrial complex by no later than 2010.

So i don't think its a theory.. also the agreement was signed in 2005 not 2008

So guys if you don;t believe me i encourage you to do you own research and find the answers yourself instead of being bias and ignorant and saying its a ridiculous claim that theres gonig to be a North American Union

Last edited by Slavaja; 10-30-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-30-2008
Executive [VIP]

Slav, this is not a matter of doing our own research but a matter of being force-fed what to believe and post. Just as a matter of interest why are you going overboard about the finances of another country like you are when you live in Australia?

The title of the this forum is 'Everything Else'.....'Play Nice' NOT have a tirade of posts by OPs to convert to their way of thinking.
Old 10-31-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Slav, this is not a matter of doing our own research but a matter of being force-fed what to believe and post. Just as a matter of interest why are you going overboard about the finances of another country like you are when you live in Australia?

The title of the this forum is 'Everything Else'.....'Play Nice' NOT have a tirade of posts by OPs to convert to their way of thinking.
Force fed information is fine as long as its true.. im going overboard about finances in other counties like the US because it affects our economy as well. like the great depression when wall street stocks fail at crashed so did ours. so if the US economy collapse were going down the toilet with them...
Old 10-31-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavaja View Post
Force fed information is fine as long as its true..

Please.Read a bit of history to see what it was like to live under dictators.Your
theory is in la-la land Do you vote!

Last edited by GreenBean; 10-31-2008 at 06:08 AM.
Old 11-01-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanislav View Post
Ridicules? YOU ARE ridicules! Nothing is ridicules but your own DENIAL! Amero is REAL (... just like NWO) and this has been planned for many years now. In fact Amero coins/money have been produced already since at least 2007. It's a matter of time until US dollar is going to collapse. Do you think that making money out of thin air (no pun intended) has no consequences? Believe me they are working hard since 2001 to collapse US economy and thus worlds ecenomy with it.
You don't need to call me ridiculous just because I have a different opinion. I agree with the fact that the economy is going downhill and that the US dollar will collapse, but the Amero is fiction.
Old 11-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Amero is fiction.
AMERO MYTH BUSTED! | SOUL ASSASSINS : SA ALL DAY!!

I didn't really need to search to determine this, I mean anyone who would even believe something so preposterous is gullible, but it's all urban legend started by one guy who wants to sell the coins.

By the way:
Irregular Times: News » The Myth of the Amero

The SPP is the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America. It’s a diplomatic initiative that hopes to facilitate international cooperation between the governments of Canada, Mexico and the USA. It’s like neighbors talking to each other on the sidewalk. The SPP has no authority over the governments of any of the three countries. It’s just a mechanism through which meetings and cooperative efforts can be discussed.

The SPP in no way, shape or form considers the creation of a European Union-like structure or a common currency. The SPP does not attempt to modify our sovereignty or currency or change the American system of government designed by our Founding Fathers.
then why would Stephen Harper make speech about the North American Union at the Council on foreign relations? and by the why if there is a North American Union a new currency will be guarantee

Last edited by Slavaja; 11-04-2008 at 04:43 AM.
Old 11-04-2008

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
if there is a North American Union a new currency will be guarantee
And if grasshoppers had machine guns, cats would be hating it!
Old 11-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You don't need to call me ridiculous just because I have a different opinion. I agree with the fact that the economy is going downhill and that the US dollar will collapse, but the Amero is fiction.
if the you think the US dollar will collapse don;t u think a new currency will take over?
Old 11-06-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
if the you think the US dollar will collapse don;t u think a new currency will take over?
No. I didn't say the USD will vanish. I said it will collapse.
Old 11-10-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
No. I didn't say the USD will vanish. I said it will collapse.
what would happen when it collapse?
Old 11-19-2008

Quote:
what would happen when it collapse?
In fact the American dollar WILL collapse and VANISH ! I promise you! I don't understand why some people including the administrator of this board don't take me and my predictions seriously. They want to shut me up and I know why. They know that what I am saying is true but they don't want to hear the truth. They would rather keep their heads in the sand.

Ignorance might be a bliss but it ain't the truth!

The American dollar being artificially manipulated so that it will eventually collapse and so are the rest of the currencies around the world. Finally they will introduce one world currency! Yes welcome to the police state! Welcome to the New World Order where every man, woman and child is microchiped and is a slave to the elite establishment which rules the world openly!
Old 11-19-2008
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Quote:
In fact the American dollar WILL collapse and VANISH ! I promise you! I don't understand why some people including the administrator of this board don't take me and my predictions seriously. They want to shut me up and I know why. They know that what I am saying is true but they don't want to hear the truth. They would rather keep their heads in the sand.

Ignorance might be a bliss but it ain't the truth!

The American dollar being artificially manipulated so that it will eventually collapse and so are the rest of the currencies around the world. Finally they will introduce one world currency! Yes welcome to the police state! Welcome to the New World Order where every man, woman and child is microchiped and is a slave to the elite establishment which rules the world openly!
Why are you still here? Wasn't NWO a name of a wrestling group or something?
Old 11-20-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly387 View Post
Why are you still here? Wasn't NWO a name of a wrestling group or something?
Keep laughing! I promise you soon enough you wont be. Keep thinking it's all big conspiracy theory. Keep thinking there is no such thing as New World Order. Keep thinking there is no such thing as Illuminati. But when they come for you and ask you to choose between being microchiped or die starving you wont be laughing anymore. And it's people like you who will willingly accept to be microchiped.

The depression that is coming your way will make the great depression like a picnic!

The weather that you will expereince this winter and the following will be serve. In fact if you ever watched 'the day after tomorrow' you could consider this to be a preview for what to come thought it wont be this or next winter.

I find you you philly to be very immature and shallow! Those who are egocentric, rude, shallow, senseless will be the first ones to go. Maybe you should change your ways and ask yourself what is your purpose in life. Now it's a good time to start! Change yourself if you want to change the world.
Old 11-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

immature and shallow...alright whatever you say buddy The thing between you and I, I am living a very happy life and you are living a scared life. I can garaunteee I will die a lot happier than you
Old 11-20-2008

Quote:
I can garaunteee I will die a lot happier than you
AGREED! With one correction I am not planning to die YOU DO!

Quote:
immature and shallow...alright whatever you say buddy The thing between you and I, I am living a very happy life and you are living a scared life.
I am not scared but I am worried. I have been aware about whats coming for many years now. I am positive person by nature but I am also looking at things from a realistic perspective. I hate it when ignorant people saying everything will be alright when IT'S NOT ALRIGHT.

"Our house is on fire! Screams one of the children. Father: The firefighters are on the way no need to panic ... "

Your ignorance and immaturity reminds me of a goldfish swimming in a fish tank. Little does the goldfish know, there is a whole universe to discover. So keep dreaming philly about blue sky and white clouds. Everything will be just alright no need to panic, no need to store food, no need to become spiritual, no need to ask for forgiveness from those you hurt the most.
Old 11-20-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
AGREED! With one correction I am not planning to die YOU DO!

I am not scared but I am worried. I have been aware about whats coming for many years now. I am positive person by nature but I am also looking at things from a realistic perspective. I hate it when ignorant people saying everything will be alright when IT'S NOT ALRIGHT.

"Our house is on fire! Screams one of the children. Father: The firefighters are on the way no need to panic ... "

Your ignorance and immaturity reminds me of a goldfish swimming in a fish tank. Little does the goldfish know, there is a whole universe to discover. So keep dreaming philly about blue sky and white clouds. Everything will be just alright no need to panic, no need to store food, no need to become spiritual, no need to ask for forgiveness from those you hurt the most.
Oh trust me, I am spiritual and ask for forgiveness. And I do know I am going to die and I will face that whenever it comes. We all know we are going to die eventually. If you think you will never die, good luck with that. And actually I don't have to dream about a blue sky and white clouds. I'm not dreaming right now and I look outside and I see them both And you are right, there is no need to panic and no need to store food. You're just a fricken lunatic if you start doing that nonsense!