New member...Help appreciated - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-22-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Cool New member...Help appreciated

DAMM PISSED OFF...so I paid the full hog for this forum and the download guide.

I followed you forum and the guide and have managed to set up a new ebay account.

Did that 2 weeks ago and got suspended because I used my paypal account to pay for purchases using my principle old e-mail (before I read this guide)

Q1?.... I have added my new ebay e-mail to my paypal account. I am about to sell something on it and it is asking me if I want to pay the fees (15p) by an exising paypal account. Should I say yes and give them the newly added ebay e-mail and paypal added e-mail .....or will they realise that it is my old paypal ?? What happens if I change the new e-mail as the principle ?

Can I use my old paypal account to pay for my ebay fees ?

Have the following message " Please ensure you have access to a landline telephone as you will be required to complete account verification by phone. Mobile phone numbers cannot be used "

Q2?....How do I get around this one ? Gave a false telephone number to ebay to join. If I get a forwarding service...will that need my city access code number ?...Obviously I cant use my original number..or can I ?

Can get a pre-paid visa , but they will only post to my real address.....

Can I use a friends Visa card and details ???

Q3...If I use this , and use the false name and address details, will ebay flag this up ?

My server talktalk say they use dynamic Ips

Q4?... Does that mean that i dont have to worry about checking my old accounts at the same time as using the new one...or do I have to log out and in to be sure

I was suspended for a year for shill bidding.. well I tried a few times..but the last time I did not do this and just had another account to buy and my major account to sell , as I deal in Sporting memorabilia (real stuff) that is quite expensive (Ali gloves, Schmacher tops etc) and rare Football programmes.

Q5?....Is there anyway I can get this suspension reduced....If I keep setting up these accounts and they find out...what will happen...Cant afford to lose a years work due to some idiot computer programme and a bunch of "ebay demi-gods" Fcuking up my life this way. WHAT DO EBAY ACTUALLY KNOW ABOUT ME !! I did have Beckhams lawyers write to me about Copyright infrigement (his name is registered!!) for the second time and had my beckham hand signed top pulled for copyright infringement agaiin (hee Hee did say it was endorsed by his lawyers and also pasted a part of their Confidential letter on the auction with an original dave. B. top !!!)

Saw a ready made "Buy an ebay account" $50 dollars etc

Q6?...do they work...are they safe ?

STILL PISSED OF WITH EBAY. They have had fees of $1000 some months.

Q7?:... Should I pay the final seller fee of over £700 to them or tell my bank to cancel it. Will they sue ? Fcuk them !! Maybe I should wait a year until I get my virtual 100% opened.

END....looking at making a sale...only 15p seller fees....looks easy, but I am sure I will bugger this up.

ANY INFO APPRECIATED.

WHY ISNT THERE ANOTHER COMPANY THAT CAN GIVE COMPETITION TO EBAY>>>THIS IS A MONOPOLY !!!!

thanks ....just joined 30 minutes ago....And if you wantr Ali signed gloves...let me know
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-22-2008
Threadstarter  

Reply to myself...I really do not like this company and their "ransom" costs !!! Chin up old boy ...screw them.
Old 11-22-2008

Hi lion singh
i dont mean to be rude but all the info you require is in the eBay Stealth ebook and in this forum. 30 mins is no where near enough for you to know what to do.
Give yourself a day or 2 reading through this forum when you can manage, You wont have as many questions
Old 11-22-2008
Threadstarter  

Thanks...have spent some time reading through this...immediate concern...the 15p seller fee ....do i go for it and get busted...thanks LOL