got suspended by amazon on 3rd day, my first account story - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-02-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default got suspended by amazon on 3rd day, my first account story

From India opened amazon.com account to sell in US market (international acc)

The first sign up:
Everything orginal ip + cc + Name etc, my first account on amazon.com

uploaded 50 books

Got 7 orders in FIRST 2 days time. Got suspended 3rd day

All orders were of particularly of 1 book which is a best seller and 1 order was from some random book out of 50 books uploaded.
Org price of this book which sold 6 copies is $70, Amazon fulfilment sell at $53, other sellers selling at $23-$53

I sold at $16.50 and starting playing with one of the competitor and sold one book at $7 in enthusiasm. And then I brought back to $16.50 and sold one more peice as 7th order.

As said above next day (3rd day) I got suspended,
now in reply they asked me receipts/invoices from the source and address phone no. of source.

I was not able to send the invoices as my vendor who is getting from publisher could not furnish any invoices, he is also a seller and has amazon id he is actually my supplier and he takes from publisher at a very low cost say $7.

okay so I have to send something, In reply I sent only 1 invoice which was a random book sold. genuine bill was sent to amazon

I got another message from amazon saying:
----------------------------------------------------
Upon careful consideration, we have decided not to reinstate your selling privileges.

Any remaining funds may be reserved for up to 90 days from the date your selling privileges were removed. After 90 days, the funds will be disbursed, provided we do not receive charge-backs or A-to-z Guarantee claims against your sales.
----------------------------------------------------

Please note I have sent the 7 orders in time.

Do you think I can still get back my account if I send them 7 receipts from the source which is very hard to get but I will try get from the middleman and from supplier.?

What is the cause they have suspended?

Why they arent releasing my account?

Did I made a mistake of upload 50 books?

please slap me on my face with your replies. with whats the nest step?

I am sorry I am newbie if I made any mistake in above and neither I have any money to by aspkin amazon book (surely later i will)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-03-2015

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: got suspended by amazon on 3rd day, my first account story

Amazon assume you are selling counterfeit product due to your low price and being a new seller. This is why they ask for the invoices. Just remember amazon don't need to prove you are selling counterfeit, they know prices of products and if its to to low they will make the assumption its counterfeit. Also remember amazon don't need you and don't need the risk of a seller selling counterfeit products so they just say bye bye.
Old 05-03-2015

Are the books you sell genuine?
Old 05-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
May not matter if amazon dislike the MO of the seller....

Old 05-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
Makes no difference, if amazon suspect they are ⊗⊗⊗⊗ then bye bye
Old 05-03-2015

Longevity: 77%

This doesn't sound like it was suspended for selling phakes.

Sorry if I've got this wrong but you said you sold 7 books at $16.50 in your first three days? That's way too much to be putting through on a new account and although there's no way of knowing I'd guess this is the reason you got suspended. Guess you had 0 feedback too?

Second thing is you say you had 3 previous accounts. Of those 50 books you uploaded are the same as what you sold on the other accounts this could be the reason although they normally tell you if you've been linked.

Books are not high risk. They ask for invoices to see if you actually have the stock and can keep up with demand. Although putting that much money through probably set off every warning they had for a potential scammer and i doubt you'd get the account back even if you did have the invoices.
Old 05-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcoem to the forums OP - all the best as you learn stealth. Take time to read about Amazon - your questions can be answered by understanding the platform better. All the best
Old 05-03-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrycruan View Post

Sorry if I've got this wrong but you said you sold 7 books at $16.50 in your first three days? That's way too much to be putting through on a new account and although there's no way of knowing I'd guess this is the reason you got suspended. Guess you had 0 feedback too?

Second thing is you say you had 3 previous accounts. Of those 50 books you uploaded are the same as what you sold on the other accounts this could be the reason although they normally tell you if you've been linked.

Books are not high risk. They ask for invoices to see if you actually have the stock and can keep up with demand. Although putting that much money through probably set off every warning they had for a potential scammer and i doubt you'd get the account back even if you did have the invoices.
// Yes it does not sound, 100% genuine. Already sent to customers and in time

// $7-$16.50 sold 6 books (1 particular book), 7th book was randon from 50 total books uploaded

// Sorry this is my first sign up everything genuine

// Thanks for the hope, I am trying to get hold of the invoices and send all to them. I just sent 1 book invoice (the 7th book which was random out of 50 books)

Thanks a ton
Old 05-03-2015

nst: you have not given the reason for suspension, what reason did amazon give you.

Barry: 7 sales in 3 days to much, absolute rubbish. I have a new US account which sold $5k plus in 30 days, no review, no rolling reserve. However this was a FBA account.

This account will have closed for selling counterfeit, all other sellers are selling between $23 and $53 and he a new seller sells the same book for $16.50 and then one at $7.00. Common sense really.
Old 05-03-2015

Longevity: 72%

Once you dump the price you will be marked as selling phakes
no one likes dumpers
Old 05-03-2015
Threadstarter  

nst: you have not given the reason for suspension, what reason did amazon give you.
//Attached 3 images message 1 , message 2, message 3
m1 - m1 Pictures, m1 Images, m1 Photos, m1 Videos - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
m2 - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting
m3 - Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Barry: 7 sales in 3 days to much, absolute rubbish. I have a new US account which sold $5k plus in 30 days, no review, no rolling reserve. However this was a FBA account.
// FMA account seems thanks for the tip.
7 sales in 2days can give you screenshot, whts the point sorry?

This account will have closed for selling counterfeit, all other sellers are selling between $23 and $53 and he a new seller sells the same book for $16.50 and then one at $7.00. Common sense really.
// Yes overjoyed excited stupid. Thanks for the SLAP. deserve it should not have gone down beloew $20

First Timer!!
Old 05-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post

Can you seriously give it a rest. You are spouting rubbish as usual.

You said you use fba. FBA is a completely different ball game when it comes to turnover and velocity reviews. Highly unlikely you hit 5k in one month with no feedback and You were sending out the product yourself. But this is where you usually make things up, so feel free.

Over 100-200 dollars in the first few days of an account is too much. Add that much Money without any feedback and probably from a country outside of the USA and this will set off all kinds of red flags.

OP has also has provided the email Amazon sent and if it was for selling phakes then they tell you in the email. Again basic stuff.

Edit: I didn't see that you admitted to using FBA so that example is completely irrelevant. At one point you could do virtually unlimited amounts on a new account using FBA. It's now possible to get a review but 5k on a new FBA accounts is nothing. So now you have kindly proven you know very little on this subject can you please stop giving out terrible information.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-03-2015 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05-03-2015

Quote:

Now you have shown once again you know very little on these subjects can you try and stop giving out inaccurate and made up advice?

Knowing the difference between selling limits using FBA and selling limits sending things out yourself is absolute basic stuff and should clear up things once and for all.

I don't even want to be getting into these arguments but I know first hand people read these threads years later and your advice is at best going to confuse people and at worst going to get people banned like listening to your advice here would.
Old 05-03-2015

BARRY, Again you say an account will get suspended if 7 items are sold in 3 days on low risk items (as you say books are) is utter rubbish sorry. Th OP has given no reason for his suspension. If you sell so far below cost you will get suspended for selling counterfeit. You have you views and I have mine after selling for over 10 years on amazon.
Old 05-03-2015

Longevity: 80%

best way to test this is to make another account and do FBA 100% sell same items same price see what happens. I recently got an account suspended for HIGH PROBABILITY OF SELLING COUNTERFEIT ITEMS. I sold some items below wholesale to get rid of them and got suspended cause of it..
Old 05-03-2015

YES Gamefreak, this is what happens, amazon have a rough idea of cost and if you are below these prices and a newish account you will be suspended for selling possible counterfeit goods.
Old 05-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

OP must be selling international version
Old 05-03-2015

Quote:
YES Gamefreak, this is what happens, amazon have a rough idea of cost and if you are below these prices and a newish account you will be suspended for selling possible counterfeit goods.
You are making things up as you go along.

Amazon tell you when you get suspended for selling phakes and I have never ever seen anyone suspended for selling at a lower price.

You've already shown you know nothing about this subject comparing FBA to sending them out yourself and instead of bowing out you are making more things up? Crazy

200 dollars in 2-3 days with no feedback is way too much and will set off a velocity review. Again this is absolute basics.

Yet your only knowledge or evidence is from yourself selling through FBA? Which as everybody knows (except you) is completely different. Again, absolute basics

Another thing you don't understand but this has nothing to do with the products being high risk. It's the account being high risk. No feedback, Foreign country, high sales and that's it. Again common sense. This was called the run and gun method and it's no longer viable for this exact reason.

Seriously, in 5 years on these forums I've never seen anyone make so much stuff up.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-03-2015 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-03-2015
Threadstarter  

now I am going to send the invoices and see if something could be done as I want my original account still be an ACTIVE one.

thank you guys for a discussion.

I am now opening up an account with VCC + Strong VPN
but confused with verified address of US and then how I will transfer funds to India?

Is this scenrio feasible?
Old 05-03-2015

BARRY, amazon assume you are selling counterfeit if the price is to low and then suspend you for allegedly selling counterfeit, common knowledge. The OP has not stated the reason for his suspension which again you have over looked. Just look up posts and you will "gamefreak" who had this same issue and by his standing on this forum has more knowledge than you little you was suspended for the same reason.
Old 05-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst View Post
now I am going to send the invoices and see if something could be done as I want my original account still be an ACTIVE one.

thank you guys for a discussion.

I am now opening up an account with VCC + Strong VPN
but confused with verified address of US and then how I will transfer funds to India?

Is this scenrio feasible?
If amazon have said they no longer want you on the site as you have stated you have no chance of getting the account reopened. But I guess Barry will say you have. Maybe a few PM's between you and Barry and he will help you than you can report back.
Old 05-04-2015

Quote:
If amazon have said they no longer want you on the site as you have stated you have no chance of getting the account reopened. But I guess Barry will say you have. Maybe a few PM's between you and Barry and he will help you than you can report back.
There has not been one case on these forums or several others that I follow of anyone being suspended for lowering their price. What does happen is Amazon Sends you an email and sometimes they suspend the listing of they notice the price is off. That's it and it's intended to help the seller. I think this is where your getting confused.

Can you imagine someone trying to get rid of stock at cost or lower and then getting their account suspended? More ridiculous guesses and confusion from you. Can you give any evidence about this or did another friend from the phillipines imaginary data centre tell you?

Again it is common knowledge that Amazon send you an email tellingg you that it was because of phakes. Since they didn't here that is not the reason. Just for you ive included what the email for selling phakes looks like.

"You have violated our policies by offering items on our site that may be counterfeit. As a result, you are temporarily unable to sell on any Amazon platform and a hold has been placed on funds from your Amazon sales. We encourage you to resolve any pending orders.

Our policies prohibit any item that has been illegally replicated, reproduced, or manufactured"

Anyway onto actually helping NST

If you have a chance to appeal then you can still get back on the site. I have about an 80% success rate with appeals.

After looking at your helpful screenshots nst then this looks like is a review to check you have the stock you are selling

Edit: Sorry I didn't see that last screen shot. Once you have failed an appeal then that's pretty much it. You might as well start again as its not worth fighting it on a brand new account.

Last edited by barrycruan; 05-04-2015 at 12:10 PM.