Best vpn? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 05-09-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Best vpn?

Hi all, search of the forum and stuff suggests 24vc is a decent VPN. Can anyone suggest other companies? 24 seems expensive although I do understand you do what it takes to get back online. I will buy this if its the only suggested option

Any ideas??
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,198 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Best vpn?

They are the best guys for a new IP
Old 05-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 52%
Thumbs up Re: Best vpn?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
Thought you'd say that lol
Old 05-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

You know that saying 'you get what you pay for'

Well they are the only people i know that guarantee a Fresh IP.

When it comes to VPN its as good as it gets, since, most companies recycle there IP address's and you could end up with one that has already been used with a suspended ebay account.
Old 05-09-2015

Longevity: 55%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubberdog View Post
Hi all, search of the forum and stuff suggests 24vc is a decent VPN. Can anyone suggest other companies? 24 seems expensive although I do understand you do what it takes to get back online. I will buy this if its the only suggested option

Any ideas??

'Seems expensive'!, you are joking of course, new forum members appear on here regularly who think that there are cheaper alternatives, by that time they have realised they were wrong.
Old 05-09-2015

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunneh View Post
Well they are the only people i know that guarantee a Fresh IP.
How is it guaranteed?

How would we ever know if its been used previously or not this is my only concern otherwise I would have signed up a long time ago

Perhaps the seller could respond on this thread? It is something I have been looking into makes life a lot easier when you're running multiple accounts - having one VPN per account
Old 05-09-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent-x View Post
How is it guaranteed?

How would we ever know if its been used previously or not this is my only concern otherwise I would have signed up a long time ago

Perhaps the seller could respond on this thread? It is something I have been looking into makes life a lot easier when you're running multiple accounts - having one VPN per account
We know it is guaranteed by the number of people who use this service, some for a very long time without problems.
Old 05-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

24vc.com is awesome
Old 05-09-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Can someone give me a clear understanding of exactly what the vpn i purchased is going to accomplish for me?

What i know so far
New IP- amzn will not be able to see your real IP or MAC (mac is another story)

Sadly that’s all the totally correct info i have so far.

Will it hide anything else?
As for location, I sounds like it needs to be in your home country. Beyond that if my new address is say in "texas" (it's not) and my new IP shows New York. to me that looks risky. I took a few ip's and the Lat/Lon for all of them was within about 75 miles tested from 5-7 sites. Where do they get this geo info from and will amzn track it?

I'm doing VM's over one internet line. Im planning on a dedicated network card for each VM. Do i need to if all the traffic is going over separate VPN's?

Any good way to get the orders back to you? I am thinking of hooking my shipping program up to run on the vm and connect through the vpn. but i'm worried about the api's between amzn and the program giving amzn to much info.

Reading over a ton of posts on vpn's it sounds like everyone is half and half on if vpn's work. I wonder if it's half the people know how to use a vpn and the other half doesn’t.
Old 05-09-2015

Exactly DigitalCoke, you have answered your own question. People on the whole do not understand how VPN's work, or that paying small amounts for one will not get them the setup that they need to operate successful stealth accounts, so they end up back in the forum saying that vpn's don't work when it is really only there cheaply purchased VPN that does not work.
Old 05-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
How is it guaranteed?

This blog post actually answers that exact question in depth:

If our customers succeed, we succeed!
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
agent-x (05-11-2015)
Old 05-09-2015
Executive [VIP]

@DigitalCoke - Yeah if you use a VPN you dont need to get a network card for each VM, just get a Fresh IP for each VM and login with it on startup

I run all my accounts through VMware + VPN, makes it extremely easy, I can have five Windows VM up and running at the same time and switch between all five easily and they will all have different IPs, makes multi tasking a ton easier

Edit: @Rubberdog Also if you want to save money can switch to the annual billing as they come with a significant discount over monthly

Last edited by 123; 05-09-2015 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 93%

can you elaborate on the network card issue? I was under the impression each VM would have its own virtual NIC, and you would just need a new IP for each VM and account.

Haven't done this stuff before but looking into it now with an interest in running 3 accounts at the same time on one laptop.
Old 05-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovidiu View Post

can you elaborate on the network card issue? I was under the impression each VM would have its own virtual NIC, and you would just need a new IP for each VM and account.

Haven't done this stuff before but looking into it now with an interest in running 3 accounts at the same time on one laptop.
Hi, sure what I do is on VM I set network adapter to bridged and to replicate physical network, so it pretty much just uses my regular internet connection settings, so when the OS starts up all VMs are under the same ip, then I simply just login to the correct VPN for each VM and I'm all set. All VMs would now have a different IP based on which VPN account I logged into. And can start multi tasking between multiple ebay/paypal accounts
Old 05-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Ah, so it sounds like between your VM's and your VPN, you just have a bunch of Dedicated IP's from your VPN provider and you use (and re-use) one per stealth account, omitting the need to keep track of a huge spreadsheet of IP addresses like when one uses a mobile dongle?
Old 05-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Ah, so it sounds like between your VM's and your VPN, you just have a bunch of Dedicated IP's from your VPN provider and you use (and re-use) one per stealth account, omitting the need to keep track of a huge spreadsheet of IP addresses like when one uses a mobile dongle?
Precisely! For each ebay/paypal/amazon account I have, I dedicate one Fresh IP from 24vc to them, so that ip never changes. So I dont have to note any ips or ever change ips or anything like that, and no matter where I am in the world, I will still have the same ip for my accounts
Productions (05-11-2015)
Old 05-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Makes sense. I can see the simplicity and peace of mind this would allow. No juggling mifi devices, no separate laptops, just one machine with a bunch of VM's and the same unique IP address for every account permanently, which keeps eBay and the others happy too.

I was amused to see that 24vc actually promotes their VPN's for stealth eBay. What a hoot!

Anyway, thanks for your input man, this is something I need to consider very strongly as I am consolidating to one laptop with VM's for everything, and I'm tired of juggling connections & devices and keeping track of IP's (one tethered phone, two mobile hotspots, and a high speed cable connection).
Old 05-10-2015

Longevity: 80%

Quote:
Users can correct me if I am wrong but I think VM is only needed for Amazon.

For eBay you can just create separate users on laptop/PC
Old 05-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:

You dont technically need VM but its just extremely convenient and helpful once you learn how to use it, instead of switching user accounts. I could be logged into 5 users at the same time and multi task, all while still being able to use my main user account for personal stuff
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
agent-x (05-11-2015), Productions (05-11-2015)
Old 05-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,370 Times in 1,528 Posts
Activity: 31%
Longevity: 85%

Quote:

As 123 has said, it isn't needed for Amazon either.

Some people just prefer to use VM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ebayorbust For This Useful Post:
agent-x (05-11-2015)
Old 05-13-2015

Longevity: 69%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
This forum has a referral bonus for 24vc VPN which is cool. But don't sign up for them if you need a working VPN right away. Strong VPN, PIA etc all send you login details you can use right away and offer live chat support if you have problems

24vc didn't give me any information. Only after i emailed asking for it did they then started asking for ID and credit card scans for to security check a $30 purchase. In the end it wasn't worth the hassle and the extra money
Old 05-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjscruff View Post
This forum has a referral bonus for 24vc VPN which is cool. But don't sign up for them if you need a working VPN right away. Strong VPN, PIA etc all send you login details you can use right away and offer live chat support if you have problems

24vc didn't give me any information. Only after i emailed asking for it did they then started asking for ID and credit card scans for to security check a $30 purchase. In the end it wasn't worth the hassle and the extra money
As stated before they just do that to avoid fraudulent orders, just give them your aspkin username and they would pass you without having to give any extra info like ID etc

And of course sites like strong vpn can give you the login info instantly, because all they do is give you shared ips, thats not hard to do, if thats what you want then yes you should go with those sites but its a totally different service in a sense
CocoHead (12-08-2015)