Virgin vpn VS. Virgin proxies? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-11-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Virgin vpn VS. Virgin proxies?

Seems like virgin ip from fresh VPN is a good idea, but was just wondering why there isn't more talk about the virgin elite high-anonymous private proxies out there? I emailed one of the sellers of virgin proxies and asked them about it and they responded with:

Quote:
1. Premium proxies are never used before by other clients. Also, they were never been allocated before to another proxy provider. That’s why they are working 100% on any website, including Ticketmaster, Craigslist, Instagram, Google, Amazon or eBay.

2. We are sure they will work on Amazon and eBay.
And these virgin proxies being high-anonymous means aka super elite proxies, then that means Amazon shouldn't know that we are using proxies right from what I've read about elite proxies VS. the other types of proxies.

I'm interested in hearing more about this from some of our more experienced members here. Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%
Default Re: Virgin vpn VS. Virgin proxies?

Its never advised to use a proxy no matter how amazing they make it sound, for one most if not all proxies are quite easily detectable by websites, there is a ton of advanced software readily available that detects proxy usage, you can be sure ebay/amazon has got that on hand
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
Productions (05-11-2015)
Old 05-11-2015

Longevity: 55%

It is obvious Productions why there is no discussion about Virgin services in the area you mention, as 123 has said, they do not work, therefore they are no use, pure and simple, they are way way to risky to spend any time discussing.
The Following User Says Thank You to RosieTosie For This Useful Post:
Productions (05-11-2015)
Old 05-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Proxies are the worst way to go, I rather use my Hotspot than a Proxie any day.
Old 05-11-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks guys for that!

I'll be going with 24vc virgin VPN
Old 05-11-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Proxies tend to be way overused
The Following User Says Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
Productions (05-11-2015)
Old 05-13-2015

Longevity: 56%

Virgin proxies aren't good for amazon ?
Old 05-13-2015
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Proxies are the worst way to go
Worst? I doubt that. That's only if you use public proxies, but if you make your own proxy, it is better than VPN because of speed is way way faster.
Old 05-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Worst? I doubt that. That's only if you use public proxies, but if you make your own proxy, it is better than VPN because of speed is way way faster.
Not good advice, no matter whether public nor private proxies are easily detectable by most websites and especially ebay/amazon

Last edited by 123; 05-13-2015 at 04:59 PM.
Old 05-13-2015
Banned

Quote:
Not good advice, no matter whether public nor private proxies are easily detectable by most websites and especially ebay/amazon
Then how do you explain me not getting restricted for 1year straight? I guess that's pure luck? Some people try to scare you because they "think" and do not have proof to show for it.

Last edited by empirestate; 05-13-2015 at 05:15 PM.
Old 05-13-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Then how do you explain me not getting restricted for 1year straight? I guess that's pure luck? Some people try to scare you because they "think" and do not have proof to show for it.
Just because you do not get limited doesn't mean its a good idea to use and doesnt mean it should be recommended for the masses. There are so many proxy detection software readily available, that any website that wants to can detect proxy users without breaking a sweat. In fact even I use one called MaxMind on some of my websites because proxy users are often placing fraudulent orders so its good to know whose using a proxy.

But does that mean I block every single user whose using a proxy from placing an order on my site? No, that simply means I make them go through extra verification steps, cause some people have legitimate reasons for using a proxy etc. Same with ebay/amazon you can be dam sure they know your using a proxy but that doesn't mean youll automatically get banned unless your using an extremely overused one, but the fact that they know your using one, you can be sure that it will count as a strike against your account and you will have a higher chance of getting limed for any little thing.
Old 05-13-2015

Longevity: 56%

@123 i sent u a PM about the VPN i purchased on 24vc hope u reply !
Old 05-14-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Just because you do not get limited doesn't mean its a good idea to use and doesnt mean it should be recommended for the masses. There are so many proxy detection software readily available, that any website that wants to can detect proxy users without breaking a sweat. In fact even I use one called MaxMind on some of my websites because proxy users are often placing fraudulent orders so its good to know whose using a proxy.

But does that mean I block every single user whose using a proxy from placing an order on my site? No, that simply means I make them go through extra verification steps, cause some people have legitimate reasons for using a proxy etc. Same with ebay/amazon you can be dam sure they know your using a proxy but that doesn't mean youll automatically get banned unless your using an extremely overused one, but the fact that they know your using one, you can be sure that it will count as a strike against your account and you will have a higher chance of getting limed for any little thing.

Hi, there are different level proxies (level 1, 2, and 3). Anonymous (level 2) and transparent (level 3) are easily detectable. But, I've always read that elite (Level 1) high-anonymous proxies can not be detected by other websites? Would you please be able to shed light on this? Thanks!
Old 05-14-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Productions View Post
Hi, there are different level proxies (level 1, 2, and 3). Anonymous (level 2) and transparent (level 3) are easily detectable. But, I've always read that elite (Level 1) high-anonymous proxies can not be detected by other websites? Would you please be able to shed light on this? Thanks!
Yes technically speaking that is true, the problem with that is even some companies claiming to have level 1 / elite proxies are still leaking information and can still be detected with more advanced software and then even the ones that are truly elite and are not as easily detectable often reuse ips very frequently. Lets say a couple people subscribed to their elite proxy servers and only used it for one month then stoped paying, they dont just throw away those used ips, they reissue them to new customers.

So overall yes proxies can work, but its not worth the risk, spend a few extra bucks more and use a more reliable solution. No reason to put good accounts at an increased risk.
Old 05-14-2015

Longevity: 90%

Quote:
Watch one little slip up and both pp and ebay will be on you like bear to a honeycomb my friend
Old 01-19-2018

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Yes technically speaking that is true, the problem with that is even some companies claiming to have level 1 / elite proxies are still leaking information and can still be detected with more advanced software and then even the ones that are truly elite and are not as easily detectable often reuse ips very frequently. Lets say a couple people subscribed to their elite proxy servers and only used it for one month then stoped paying, they dont just throw away those used ips, they reissue them to new customers.

So overall yes proxies can work, but its not worth the risk, spend a few extra bucks more and use a more reliable solution. No reason to put good accounts at an increased risk.
(I know this is an old thread but maybe someone can answer?)

But what if it is a leval / elite AND a virgin IP like the op asked?

And now that it is 2018, what is the best way to stay completely and safely anonymous?

Like, can the moderators here detect someone who is using a proxy, for example?
Old 01-19-2018
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,651 Times in 1,248 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronus View Post

And now that it is 2018, what is the best way to stay completely and safely anonymous?

I can even see your underwear
Old 01-19-2018

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cronus View Post

Do a google search on how to make a VPN using SoftEther VPN server. If you dont know Linux there are a billion YouTube videos to show you the basics. If you dont have VMware to practice Linux... Get it. Get a VPS with at least 512mb of memory and a few GB's of SSD space with enough bandwidth and a dedicated IPv4... SSH into the server, wget the Softether VPN Server tar, unzip, and make. Copy and paste the init script, set permissions and run level. Start the VPN server. Super easy....

You should be able to find a VPS for around $10 a year in the US. You could even look for one locally and contact them, tell them you want a OpenVZ container running CentOS 6 with very little resources.
Old 01-19-2018
Banned

Where can we find $10/year VPS??
Old 01-19-2018

Activity: 4%
Longevity: 44%

Quote:
Where can we find $10/year VPS??
Asks the guy I sent a link to for a $9/year VPS the last time he asked me through PM.... WFT?

What I should do is buy a re-seller account and a cloud resource pool and deploy my own servers... start hustling VPS's on the side. My VPS provider sends me ads on the regular through email to try and get me to buy one... If they had more than 4 locations and 3 ISP's I'd consider it.

Last edited by nate; 01-19-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old 01-19-2018

Longevity: 36%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
I can even see your underwear
haha....see, that I don't mind, my IP address however......

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate View Post
Do a google search on how to make a VPN using SoftEther VPN server. If you dont know Linux there are a billion YouTube videos to show you the basics. If you dont have VMware to practice Linux... Get it. Get a VPS with at least 512mb of memory and a few GB's of SSD space with enough bandwidth and a dedicated IPv4... SSH into the server, wget the Softether VPN Server tar, unzip, and make. Copy and paste the init script, set permissions and run level. Start the VPN server. Super easy....

You should be able to find a VPS for around $10 a year in the US. You could even look for one locally and contact them, tell them you want a OpenVZ container running CentOS 6 with very little resources.
Whew, a bit over my head but clear enough that I (think I) can follow along.

But back to basics for a moment? Earlier in this thread people warned about using anonymous proxies since there is so much software to detect it, is that still the case today even with a virgin proxy?

Thanks, and excuse my ignorance.