Any way to sell a lot, ebay store etc? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 05-15-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Any way to sell a lot, ebay store etc?

My account is under 1 year suspension so i need to get antoher one at least till then.

i had over 30k listings, ebay store, powerseller etc.

I need to get back to listing with my dropshipper as i had a lot of sales there but
is that still possible? im reading about the paypal over 20k thing and ssn ein and all that.

it seems like from waht ive read on forums everyone only sells small amounts under lots of different accounts.

really looking for a way to just dive right back in and list a lot of items right away cause i know i should get some sales right away so if i buy an account is that possible to do or is this totally impossible because of the paypal ssn and such?

btw my suspended account i have a paypal business account and my name is not totally correct on thre and its different on ebay also but its been good for a long time.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Any way to sell a lot, ebay store etc?

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you learn stealth

Will take time - what exactly got you kicked off?
Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Hi welcome to the forums, once paypal requests EIN for getting close to 200/20k are you interested in providing that or no? Cause otherwise you would need even more accounts to do a lot of volume. But either way no matter what its best to still atleast a couple accounts at the minimum, dont put all your eggs in one basket
Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I would split it up the listings into different categories.

There are two things to keep in mind here:

First, you said you had 30,000 items listed. Very few eBay accounts, stealth or not, have that many items listed. If you jump in and re-list the 30,000 items, you will very likely be linked that way.

Second, it does not seem like you have read the stealth guide or learned the techniques we use and the rules we follow, which presents a problem. For example, your pictures could link you if you post the same ones.

The fact is, it will take some time to get back to where you were right before your account was suspended. But that COULD BE A BLESSING IN DISGUISE! How about making it the goal to create TEN accounts, each with 3,000 listings? Or better yet, create as many accounts as you have categories. Seriously.

The benefits of doing so are many, but the primary benefit is that you will be spreading your risk over several accounts, meaning that it would be very unlikely that eBay could shut down 100% of your business in the future. That way, this won't happen all over again. If one account gets shut down, you can work on re-creating it and you still have most of your business running and intact. That will make your business more stable.

You might also see an increase in sales. Many people would rather do business with someone who specializes in one or two areas, rather than order from a mega-seller who sells auto parts right next to comforter sets.

For analysis purposes, it will make it easier to see which of your categories are doing well and which ones need improvement. You can then make a business decision as to where you want to put your time in.

My suggestion is to read the stealth guide and then let it sink in. You want to understand the stealth methods so that you do not risk any accounts that you purchase or create. Stealth is not rocket science, but you must pay attention to the details. Don't worry, after a few weeks, it all becomes second nature.

Also, try to figure out WHY your eBay account was closed so that you can avoid repeating whatever your mistakes were. Even though eBay never gives SPECIFIC reasons for why exactly they decided to shut down your account, you should have at least a GENERAL IDEA of what the issues were.

I know you want to hear that you can have 500 sales by Monday, but that is not realistic. Take this as an opportunity to build a better, stronger and more profitable business.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (05-15-2015), JJ373 (11-21-2015), MickeyAvalon (05-15-2015), notsosureaboutit (05-15-2015), rsot (05-15-2015)
Old 05-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 51%

yes ive read the book. so by that then you mean i need to have a lot of accounts and cant ever get to the point where i need to verify ssn or such for the year?

i do have my fiance i can use and be in the clear for the verification and stuff but i thought a lot of you said not to use friends and family

also 10 stealth accounts and i would need 10 bank accounts, 10 addys, 10 phone numbers, 10 credit cards? wouldnt that get expensive a do i have to go to 10 different banks an get an account then?
Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

You spread sales over numerous accounts to keep amounts coming in low and avoid ID requests...as an example.
Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

You can be at the point that you sell over $20,000 on one, or all of your accounts. The answer to that lies in using EIN's.

Yes, for 10 stealth accounts you would need 10 bank accounts, etc.

Think about it- the bank accounts are not all that difficult. Before I ever heard of stealth, I had 4 accounts at my bank. One personal checking, one business checking, one savings and a special account for a building I owned. Go to 2 banks, and you are up to 8 accounts. You want to choose banks with no fee checking or low fee checking. That will keep the costs under control.

As for 10 credit cards, you can use gift cards. They cost $3 - $5 each + the money you want to load onto them. There may be a $25 minimum. So, initially, each card would cost $30, foe example. But you can spend $20 on each one, leaving $5 on the card. You will also have paid $5 (or less) is service charges for each card. So, your net cost would be $100 for all ten. You could also buy VCC's from sellers here. They usually charge $10 or so, but you might be able to get a discount on buying 10 of them.

10 addresses should not be a problem. You just have to use addresses that actually exist and are residential. You don't need to rent 10 addresses. There are ways to configure your business so that you will not need physical access to each address.

In my experience, creating an account can cost $15 - $30, depending o how it is done. So, for ten accounts, you would be looking at a cost of $150 - $300 when all is said and done.

Or, you could buy the accounts from one of the sellers on this forum. They will cost more, of course, but could save you some time and make the road back easier. Again, discounts are possible. Discounts are ALWAYS possible when you are purchasing ten of something.

I know it seems overwhelming at first. I was initially put off by stealth because of this. But as I came to realize what the benefits were, I decided that it WAS worth jumping through the hoops.
Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by qualitydeals16 View Post
yes ive read the book. so by that then you mean i need to have a lot of accounts and cant ever get to the point where i need to verify ssn or such for the year?
The idea of having multiple account is so you don't ever hit the 200/$20,000 mark. That being said, If you don't want a lot of accounts you can go a different route. You can open LLC for each Account and provide Paypal an EIN.

Quote:
i do have my fiance i can use and be in the clear for the verification and stuff but i thought a lot of you said not to use friends and family
We absolutely always say not to use family, friends, pets. In the end, it's up to you if you care to take our advice...we can't stop you from making an account in your Fiance's Info.

Quote:
also 10 stealth accounts and i would need 10 bank accounts, 10 addys, 10 phone numbers, 10 credit cards? wouldnt that get expensive a do i have to go to 10 different banks an get an account then?
Yes...Every Stealth account requires completely separate info, separate bank accounts.

Expensive? Would you rather have zero dollars or some dollars? Also, no one said you had to open 10 stealth accounts all at once....you can open them slowly.
Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 63%

PNC Virtual Wallet, 3 accounts in 1, so you can attach 3 diff paypals. Only 7 bank accounts to go!
The Following User Says Thank You to bjammin For This Useful Post:
jeffweico (05-15-2015)
Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

As an FYI, the reason we say to stay away from using friends or family when making accounts is because if anything goes south, it means they might not ever be able to have a legitimate eBay account in their name, their credit could take a hit and the relationship could suffer. Also, what if you get into a fight and to get back at you, they demand that you stop using their account?

Having said all of that, if your fiancé knows exactly what you are doing and what the risks are, you could move ahead with your plan. HOWEVER - the address and everything else MUST be different from your previous account or she will get banned too. Not to mention, you will need new titles, descriptions and photos for all of your items. The one exception to this would be if you are listing media products, like movies and books because those have generic titles and information pre-populated, so your listing would look like every other listing. But even then, listing 30,000 of the same items could lead to the accounts being linked - what is the likelihood of a new person opening an account and listing 30,000 items - the SAME ITEMS - as a person who just got banned?

I stand by my advice in my previous posts. I would do multiple accounts. It lessens the risk of being linked, it protects your relationship with your fiancé and it makes your business stronger.
Old 05-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjammin View Post
PNC Virtual Wallet, 3 accounts in 1, so you can attach 3 diff paypals. Only 7 bank accounts to go!
Thanks, I didn't know of that one...