Difficulties with the Amazon verification - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 05-16-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 52%
Default Difficulties with the Amazon verification

Hi there,
I am from Lithuania.Last year i 've signed in to Amazon.co.uk marketplace and successfully launched trading.
This month i should update my account and complete verification.I was shocked
when i could't find my country in the list.There i can found Poland,Bulgaria,Italy,Spain,mostly all EU countries.I am from Baltic states and only Latvia is in the registration list.Poor joke but Latvians should open Bank account in Estonia if they want sell on amazon.co.uk.
What a nonsence - Lithuania is member of EU since 2004 year and verification is invented by directive EU against laundering money.Why is my country not in the list seller suport can't tell.
Is there any idea how to complete verification ? Someone can help with UK,Poland,Italy,Spain,Latvia,USA and ect countries address ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-16-2015

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Difficulties with the Amazon verification

There are many countries not listed, for example Norway. Anyway here is a list https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cus...deId=200411750
Did you use Lithuania as your country when you signed up?
Old 05-16-2015
Threadstarter  

Yes,when i singed up Lithuania were in the list as well.
Old 05-16-2015

So your actually say Lithuania has been removed? This seems very bizarre. All I can say is use your ID that you have and "pretend" you are a resident of another Country. You will need to be creative for the utility bills etc. Good luck. Or you can write to amazon and ask why your resident country has been removed. How long have you been selling on amazon.
Old 05-16-2015
Threadstarter  

I have singed up on amazon.co.uk 2014.05.03.
I have asked amazon help support and got this answer :

I understand your concern is about setting up or completing the verification process. However, you are unable to find the country on the drop down menu. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you.

I have checked and found that "Lithuania" is not in the list of countries supported for registration as of now. However I would be glad to inform you once it is included in the list. We are however constantly working on expanding our network and support to both existing and potential sellers.

As much as we would like to provide you another way, this is based on Amazon's policy.

Being a EU country doesn't automatically grant you access to the Amazon selling platform, we also take into account regulatory banking environment, demand for our services and the tax implications of providing our services to a new country.

I would like to apologise again for any inconvenience this has caused you. "

My account is under rewiev because i am not able to finish verification.

All what i can to do - pretend to be a citizen of Latvia.
Old 05-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you learn stealth.
Old 05-16-2015
Threadstarter  

i think at least i can scan my original drive license (It's with Lithuania country)and begin verification - i can tell i have shift in to Latvia this month and do live here.My drive license is valid in all EU (in Latvia also).So next step - bill with new address - it's very easy :DDD
Old 05-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I think the answer here is that you need for Amazon to believe you are in a country that they allow people to sell from. Stealth can help you with that.

I have no idea why Amazon does not allow sellers from your country. My GUESS is that it could be for legal reasons -like maybe your government has rules that Amazon does not want to comply with. But whatever the reason, you cannot change it. It may not be fair, but it also is beyond your control. Stealth is not about FIGHTING the system, it is about WORKING the system.

See if any others users from your country are selling and ask how they are getting around it. The alternative is to pretend to be from another country and get in that way.
Old 05-17-2015
Threadstarter  

Amazon.co.uk is created in UK (member of EU).There no logical reason why my country is not in the list..My country Lithuania is member of EU since 2004.
The free movement of goods and services is a fundamental right of freedom of the European Union, which is based on a business development initiative and the single market.
EU law precludes a Member - States by any means to restrict the free movement of goods and services within the EU.
This law is damaged.
I can not afford a good lawyer who rebuild this injustice.
Old 05-17-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by miror View Post
Amazon.co.uk is created in UK (member of EU).There no logical reason why my country is not in the list..My country Lithuania is member of EU since 2004.
The free movement of goods and services is a fundamental right of freedom of the European Union, which is based on a business development initiative and the single market.
EU law precludes a Member - States by any means to restrict the free movement of goods and services within the EU.
This law is damaged.
Amazon is a company and can choose to trade wherever it wishes. If it does not choose Lithuania as one of those countries then that is a decision made by amazon and no EU regulations can force to trade there.
Old 05-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by miror View Post
This law is damaged.
Tough to argue with Amazon and their decision.