So frustrated please help! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 11-28-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default So frustrated please help!

Hi all. I have been suspended from ebay (it is almost two months now) because my husbands account was suspended. Basically it was guilty by association. I have emailed ebay dozens of times and so has he, to no avail. Here is the deal. I have had my account 6 years. I actually make a living on my acct. He does his for fun (reason # 1 I am annoyedl Reason #2? We are seperated and have been for 6 months. His account was susp. about three months after we separated. Now I shouldnt have to go into all that but I am because I dont know what the hell it takes for ebay to listen. According to their rules suspension by association should only apply to members of the same house which we obviously are not.

Well anyhow he was suspended for selling jerseys which I guess they claim were not authentic or some dumb thing but of course they are auth. and hundreds of people list the same thing but dont get suspended. So that simple thing which he was supposed to get reinstated after 30 days caused me suspension. And to top it off they didnt reinstate him. They keep telling me to resolve this I need to do it from the originally suspended account which I cant do cause I dont have his info and duh were seperated which means I have no desire to deal with him.

I could go through the hassle (it is a hassle to me) of getting a new acct but I want my acct cause its the principal of it to me. Isnt there any way to get to a real person that will listen over there? I also read somewhere that accts that are indef suspended sometimes get reinstated after 60 days, is that true? I just need hope. Im too afraid to open a new acct because Its just my luck it will go bad.

Last edited by GreenBean; 11-28-2008 at 01:32 AM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

you can't sit around and HOPE that your account will get reinstated after a certain amount of time, especially if you make a living off of it. I'd say start learning how to make a stealth because eBay really doesnt care much for one's personal life,as horrible as the situation may be.
Old 11-28-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaw1800 View Post
you can't sit around and HOPE that your account will get reinstated after a certain amount of time, especially if you make a living off of it. I'd say start learning how to make a stealth because eBay really doesnt care much for one's personal life,as horrible as the situation may be.
Very true, you definitely should read the Stealth Book if you haven't. Create a couple back-up accounts and use one and then hopefully your original account will get reinstated and you will have some back-up when that one goes down again if it does!
Old 11-29-2008
Banned

Longevity: 95%

Consider the accounts gone and put the effort into making new accounts. Read the guides and check the link for place to get gift card and disposable numbers, etc. Or you can even buy an account. The most important things is use cccleaner to clear all your cookies, change ip if using a Static IP address, alter registration info, address and phone number
Old 11-30-2008

Longevity: 90%

If its been two months, they aint going to reinstate your account.
Old 12-10-2008

Longevity: 89%

Quote:
Originally Posted by philly387 View Post
Very true, you definitely should read the Stealth Book if you haven't. Create a couple back-up accounts and use one and then hopefully your original account will get reinstated and you will have some back-up when that one goes down again if it does!
I agree. Use some backups and if you get it fixed, great! If not, thank god you already started using backups.

What have you got to lose on that?

-HeG