Help me ASAP before I lose it - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 12-04-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Default Help me ASAP before I lose it

Here is the deal. I opened only a paypal with all info and to the specs of eBay Stealth. I began selling outside ebay and used paypal to collect the money. I verified all info (bank and cc) before accepting money. I recieved a payment yesterday and I went to withdraw it to my bank account and right when I did that.....BAM, I got limited. It says I need to provide shipping info. (tracking number for proof of delivery) I will not ship this item out until I withdraw funds to my bank account. What are my options? PLEASE HELP. Also, I will be recieving payments from others as well, will this continue to happen. All advise would be greatly appreciated. THANKS

Last edited by Modee; 12-19-2008 at 04:56 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 90%

So let me get this right.....
You want to sell a item, get paid, withdraw the money into your account so Paypal can't refund the buyer.
ALL before you will even think about shipping the item to you buyer?

Sounds to me like you are attempting to SCAM your buyers.
I saw all your other post also.... it all add up to me.

Goodbye....
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

No! Fraud works both ways with buyers and sellers. I just know not to ship out an item until the money is in my bank account. I have been ripped off before and not looking to get ripped again. I will ship the items once them money clears in my bank account.... I mean thats when you actually have the money
Old 12-04-2008
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

When you say you are selling outside of Ebay...What do you mean?
Old 12-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%
Thumbs down

Likely means another Tall Tale story.Why use paypal outside of ebay in the first place? I am wondering if the OP thinks that because the paypal account is made 'according to stealth', he has a magic wand to do what he wants.
So the OP is asking for confirmation from here about what he should do. (Which he already knows, in any case) How many newbies know to hold shipment until they get the funds?
Must go, time for pills again

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-04-2008 at 08:55 AM.
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Selling using other sites and using paypal to collect payment. I know to hold payment by research and by horror stories about paypal stealing money. Im just looking to know how to get the limitation removed. The only thing I must do in order to remove it is to provide paypal with tracking info which I REFUSE to do until I have the money in my bank account. I cant afford to loose the merchandise and the money.
Old 12-04-2008

Longevity: 95%

You could send a empty packge to a random address in the town the buyers from and get a tracking # but even then i dout paypal will unlimt the account they will find something else to ask for like supplier Doc's.

And thats smart thinking any smart seller would NEVER ship nothing till the money is in there hands thats the golden rule of saleing online legit or not it dose not matter cause untill its out of paypal its paypals money!
Old 12-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

I don't ship anything until the money is in my bank account for that item. Just like anyone else selling, they do not want to lose the money from the item they shipped and did not get paid for because they didn't wait until the money was in the bank account. Sometimes I will only wait until the transaction says completed for the withdrawel to my bank account.
Old 12-04-2008

Hmm how do the people that wait till the money has cleared into your bank account explain to your customers that its going to take like 10 days for them to recieve there item.
Like 5 working days for the withdrawl then the item delivery time

i sell expensive items and my customers expect quick delivery. So if i was to wait till the payment was in my account then i would have loads of negative feedbacks due to the delivery time.

I do understand the risk involved in the paypal account getting limited it has happend to me before and it sucks. But the only way around this is to try and act and do everything in a legit way. If they ask for tracking numbers then the best thing to do is refund the buyer before any postage.
Old 12-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

It takes about 24-36 hours for the funds to be "Completed" by PayPal. So it takes 1 day to ship the items. A lot of sellers wait 2-3 days to ship items so 1 day is by far not a problem at all.
Old 12-04-2008

Yeah philly is right cause when something gose sour with these online payment processers they will say screw the seller and leave you with loss of money or items.

Heres what googlecheckout says if u sent the item off already and you account gets closed by Google.

Risk: I already shipped orders to my buyers. How do I receive payment for these items?
Google Checkout will issue refunds to buyers for any pending orders for which tracking information has not been added. If a payout has not been initiated to your bank account for orders which you have already shipped, we recommend ordering a 'stop shipment' from the shipping company used.

If you're unable to order a 'stop shipment', please reconcile payment with your buyer directly, as this order has been refunded back to your buyer.

Lol ask your buyer to pay you the money after he gets the item yeah i can see that happing.

My bad on the name calling was haveing a bad day (Remark Removed)
And people use paypal for many things besides ebay hell u could use it for ioffer for crigstlist or even saleing on another online chat fourms.

Last edited by doughboykilla; 12-06-2008 at 01:12 AM.
Old 12-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughboykilla View Post
And OP i would'nt listen to words comeing from idiots like HWGA and Greenbean cause only help this 2 stooges offer is getting the sellers screwed out of items and money.
Once again you make personal attacks on both myself and Greenbean.
Had enough of you.
Your post has been quoted and saved to show your spelling errors.
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

So I explained to the buyer the circumstances and he did not want to wait so I refunded him the money. Now paypal is still asking me to lift the limit by providing shipping details. Only problem is I did not ship because I refunded the buyer. What are my next steps?
Old 12-04-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtkm123 View Post
So I explained to the buyer the circumstances and he did not want to wait so I refunded him the money. Now paypal is still asking me to lift the limit by providing shipping details. Only problem is I did not ship because I refunded the buyer. What are my next steps?
Get in contact with paypal and explain that you and the buyer mutually agreed to withdraw from the sale and a full refund has been issued.
Old 12-04-2008

Quote:
Just do like i said mail off a empty envlope to the same city useing usps.com get a real address and mail it to them do a bussiess that would work better cause usps tracking #'s just show the city the package was sent to not the address and if it shows shipped then paypal should remove the limt and all your out of pocket is a few $'s
Old 12-04-2008

Forgive me if someone already answered, but you can ship it out and they will un limit it. My last account I provided bogus tracking and they did not notice, I recommend using real tracking though. I think your account is screwed though, shortly after a few sales my account was perm limited.
Old 12-05-2008
Threadstarter  

Doughboykilla, I cant just mail of an envelope and use the tracking number because even if I did, since I refunded the buyer, paypal wont let me insert any tracking info but are still asking that I provide it to remove limitation. I sent them three emails. Am I better off calling. If so, I used a bogus phone number, so how would I contact them.
Old 12-05-2008

Quote:
Doughboykilla, I cant just mail of an envelope and use the tracking number because even if I did, since I refunded the buyer, paypal wont let me insert any tracking info but are still asking that I provide it to remove limitation. I sent them three emails. Am I better off calling. If so, I used a bogus phone number, so how would I contact them.
Call them from a witheld number. Try putting in the refund transaction id as the tracking number and see what happens.
Old 12-05-2008
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all the help. I can put anything in the tracking boxes. It wont let me type yet they are asking for the info. I will call today
Old 12-07-2008

I called from a friend's cell phone. Only calling works email's are usually robotic.
Then again you cant expect much from a company that tells you they have the right to burn your item if the buyer claims some sign of "unauthenticity".

On another note, how are people waiting 2-3 days for money to go into their acc before shipping an item when paypal makes you wait 21 days or more to make sure the item has been recieved or positive feedback left?
Old 12-07-2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny_88 View Post
On another note, how are people waiting 2-3 days for money to go into their acc before shipping an item when paypal makes you wait 21 days or more to make sure the item has been recieved or positive feedback left?
Theres quite a few ways around this i know 3 ways of doing it as we speak to get around the 21 day hold.
Old 12-07-2008

...uhh thanks..for that.