Amazon Not Permitted to Drop ship - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-14-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Amazon Not Permitted to Drop ship

Had a situation with a couple employees of mine on one of our accounts the shipping and handling time was not set correct. Had to high a late-shipment rate and got suspended. Had to be thorn in Amazon side and finally got re accepted, however they said we can only use FBA and no drop shipping . This won't work for our products and business.

My appeal wasn't the best I didn't realize one of the employees had changed the handling time to be wrong. I have the option to turn on the listings and run the risk I get caught or write a appeal to seller performance. Does anyone have experience with this?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-14-2015

Longevity: 80%
Default Re: Amazon Not Permitted to Drop ship

why is it that fba isn't an option for you? you should be lucky amazon let you keep selling.

Get your metrics up and then re-list as merchant fulfill
Old 06-14-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Amazon does not like sellers who drop-ship. The only way to drop-ship on Amazon is to have a good supplier who will provide you with tracking numbers quickly and delivery must be within a normal timeframe. If your business model is drop-shipping from China, that is not going to work on Amazon.
Old 06-15-2015

Longevity: 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Amazon does not like sellers who drop-ship. The only way to drop-ship on Amazon is to have a good supplier who will provide you with tracking numbers quickly and delivery must be within a normal timeframe. If your business model is drop-shipping from China, that is not going to work on Amazon.
Not true.

Have more accounts drop shipping from China (without tracking), than shipping from UK.

Also know of at least 15 people operating the same.

But back to the original OP. You need a strong appeal, especially when Drop shipping. We have never had a problem to get back on after first and sometimes second suspension. Feel free to PM me and I can see if I can help.
Old 06-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaidy88 View Post
Not true.

Have more accounts drop shipping from China (without tracking), than shipping from UK.

Also know of at least 15 people operating the same.

But back to the original OP. You need a strong appeal, especially when Drop shipping. We have never had a problem to get back on after first and sometimes second suspension. Feel free to PM me and I can see if I can help.
In the USA, most customers are NOT going to wait for 2 weeks for their items. Yes, it is POSSIBLE to do this, but like you said, you will have to become an expert in appealing suspensions, etc. That is why the OP is posting - he is drop-shipping and Amazon has dinged him for it. Amazon Stealth is becoming more difficult (although STILL QUITE DOABLE) and accounts are becoming more valuable. Putting them at risk may not be the best strategy.
Old 06-15-2015

if you open seller fulfilled listing which theyve deactivated as of now,youll be suspended within 12 hours .if you have payments in the account ,then you can ship those items and wait for the funds to release as they normally do .it will still take you 2 cycles because mostly when they reinstate you into FBA only,they automatically put a 14 day holding period as a review.
Old 06-16-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
In the USA, most customers are NOT going to wait for 2 weeks for their items. Yes, it is POSSIBLE to do this, but like you said, you will have to become an expert in appealing suspensions, etc. That is why the OP is posting - he is drop-shipping and Amazon has dinged him for it. Amazon Stealth is becoming more difficult (although STILL QUITE DOABLE) and accounts are becoming more valuable. Putting them at risk may not be the best strategy.
Certainly agree that accounts are harder to hold on to, but when done right, we have had no problems.
Some accounts are just unlucky with awkward customers, most have no problems.

In the number of years we have been drop shipping, we have had no problems in the USA. It is in fact one of our strongest country for sales. We have found, as long as the information is displayed clearly and the customer is aware of where the item is being shipped from, then there is little problems.
If they don't see 'China' mentioned anywhere, then they do tend to kick up a big fuss. But as with everything, we learn and we improve.
Old 06-22-2015

Longevity: 57%

All I do is drop ship.
Old 06-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zexaah View Post
All I do is drop ship.
IF you are 100% certain of the quality delivered, then good to go.
Old 06-22-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

I currently have 3 account with 100% drop ship and this is a very good one love it. Same day ship from US with blind receipt. No complain