Suspension For Linked Suspended Account!! HELP - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 08-01-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 97%
Unhappy Suspension For Linked Suspended Account!! HELP

Hi,

I am very new to this and have read through some of the forum and notice their are people here who can help me!! I have had an account for 2 years excellent feedback and so on. My brother opened an account 6months ago and got susspended a week ago and now I have had a message suspending me because my account is linked to a suspended account.

Is their anyway I can get my account back as the names on the accounts are different? what is the best thing to do as this was my main source of income for me and my little girl.

I would welcome any help PM me if thats easier I am new to all this and really dont know what to do aprt from panic.

Thanks

Sonia
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-01-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Longevity: 100%

You probably won't get your account back from eBay, but the fastest way to get selling again is to follow the eBay suspension guide and creating a new account. Check the guide out here.
Old 08-01-2007
Threadstarter  

Hi,

Thanks for the reply and you are correct I sent a email to ebay and I got reply back within 3hours confiming their polices and why I got suspended. They said that I cannot apply to be reinsated for 12months so I think a new account is the only option.

I have read your guide which is great and I just have a couple of questions as I am not too computer literate.

1)My service provider is tiscali - so if open a new tiscali account with a diferent name to what I had is this ok. e.g I had princess@tiscali.co.uk and now have roger123@tiscali.co.uk Or do I have to open a yahoo. hotmail etc.

2) I have a credit card that I have never used with ebay or paypal but its registered at the same address as the suspended ones, just to clarify I can put the details of this card in but put a bogus address in? On my listing do I no longer accept cheques or Postal orders as I will need to give my correct address to send payment otherwise.

I feel better than this morning having read the post on the forum..i hope to be back on soon with your help.

Thanks

All
Old 08-02-2007
Threadstarter  

Hopefully this should be fine as its not a private domain name it quite generic has tiscali is a internet service provider so many many people will have this domain in their email address.

i had four accounts and three are suspended and one is still running i dont know why this has not been linked as this had the same name address etc...

Think of just using this account and abusing it for as long as poss before iy gets suspended and then try and set up a new account.

What would anyone advice to this I do have 600+ poss feedback on this.
Old 08-03-2007

hello good morning
I would open a new account now so when the other one goes you will allready have another ready to go but you will have to open it from a different ip address etc,best read the guide.

they left one of mine standing after suspending a couple of others also,i am wondering if they just dont want us to have more than one account or something.
Old 08-03-2007
Threadstarter  

Thats what I am thinking of doing I have a dial up connect so its not too hard to change the IP address. Also I have a static address at work so could just access one acount from their.

I think the only way they linked the other accounts was because I got a vero on one of them otehrwise it was running for nearly 2 weeks after the other went.

Whats the best way to get around if people post cheques or PO's as I will have to put another address in?? although people do ask what address to send it too would ebay see a message with your address if you sent this.

I think for the long term I will open a new bank account in my maiden name at my mums, which is not to far from my house and set a new paypal and ebay account and just never access the old ones and delete all to do with them. will this be a very safe option.
Old 08-04-2007
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
Please read the guide carefully. No, you cannot use the same domain name again for your emails if it is a private one.
tiscali.co.uk is an ISP. It should be okay to use. Opps didn't notice your reply.
Old 08-04-2007
Administrator

SO yes you'll be okay using tiscali.co.uk as your email, and yes you'll be able to use the CC you haven't used before with eBay. Just make sure your name and address are different.

If people insist in sending your a MO or Check, let them know you moved or whatever and to send it to a different address.

As for your account still in good standing. Before you start messing with that one, be sure you clean your computer of cookies and the IP is different to not link accounts, and you should be fine.

Good luck,