eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Can a bank credit a buyer for a lost chargeback after he closes a bank account?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Can a bank credit a buyer for a lost chargeback after he closes a bank account?

Hi guys. I had a bad experience with a shameless buyer from Florida. He bought an item, received it and filed the same day a chargeback "not as described". He didn't contact either eBay or pp. He told me he got his money back from his bank even when the chargeback was still under investigation by paypal. Can this be true?

After 3 months I won the chargeback, but the scumbag bragged about closing his bank account before that.

My question is can he be credited for his lost chargeback by his new bank or pp? Can I report it to pp or eBay? I would gladly nail this guy, because judging by his feedback I'm not the only one treated like this.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Aspkin Group