Hey, A ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank account can be opened???? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%
Default Hey, A ⊗⊗⊗⊗ bank account can be opened????

Just heard from my friend, he just suspended from Ebay, then he restart over, the weird thing is, he went to bank, said he is selling online, and don't want to use his real name, so bank let him opened a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name bank account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ first name and last name!

I am not making joke here! Just so unbelievable...

Hey, updates!

We are MSNing. I got most of details from him.

Bank name: Bank of America
Before: He has a saving account with real name.
Now: He wants a checking account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name.
Reason: He is selling online, don't want to use the real name.
Who approve it: Manager, clerk called manager, manager said OK.
Addition: Saving and checking need to be link.

I will stop by bank later on to see what they say. But it looks totally legal to me now. It was approved by manager if you have saving and checking linked.

It may not care for some banks accept deposit regardless the name, but yes...there are some banks do reject the direct deposit under diff name.

Last edited by Jessica1458; 12-05-2008 at 01:38 PM. Reason: adding updates!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-04-2008

i think the rep that opened the account would lose their job if anything ever came back on that account. At the least.
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by newguy121 View Post
i think the rep that opened the account would lose their job if anything ever came back on that account. At the least.
Hi, I don't know, but he sounds easy and normal...I told him I have never ever heard that before. He was like Haha, you may want to try that.

I will stop by to BOA to see what they say.

I do known BOA has a program like AKA, which means "also known as" for someone has different names. But only first name, and both name will appear on the statement... it's really the weird case.
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modee View Post
More likely, you misunderstood what he was talking about. Fictitious business name.
No, Modee, I got him right, he has no business licence. For example his name is Peter name, he got a bank account opened with a name "aria anderson". Truly.
Old 12-04-2008

Sounds like your friend is full of shi*t!
Old 12-04-2008
Executive [VIP]

well jesica just go try it out and give us an update.
Old 12-04-2008

If there is something wrong with that account, your friend can say...woohoooo...it's not my account. Then the bank cannot do anything.

Either your friend goes to jail or the Bank (esp the person who gives your friend ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account will be fired) loses big rep.
Old 12-04-2008
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica1458 View Post
Just heard from my friend, he just suspended from Ebay, then he restart over, the weird thing is, he went to bank, said he is selling online, and don't want to use his real name, so bank let him opened a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name bank account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ first name and last name!

I am not making joke here! Just so unbelievable...
Ummmmmmmm...

Ya, I'm not believing this also!

When I opened my new checking account using my middle name as my first, that seemed to raise some concerns with the bank. I had to breach the truth and tell them I have been going by that name since birth.

Yes, eventually after talking to the bank manager they did put the account through while I was there.
Old 12-04-2008

Longevity: 95%

Even banks ask for SSN's and chexsystems how could that work with a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. maybe they took your friends real info and just put a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on the account holder
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Hey, updates!

...So...Do you guys think it's a new chance?
Old 12-04-2008

I'm still trying to figure out... why the **** do you need a bank account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info? Seriously..

Last edited by GreenBean; 12-04-2008 at 08:26 PM.
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseyjr86 View Post
I'm still trying to figure out... why the F*ck do you need a bank account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info? Seriously..
Are we in the same forum? The forum called " Ebay suspension and Paypal limition", okay, so now you tell me, why I need a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name bank account.
Old 12-04-2008

You don't need ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info on a bank account to make a paypal or any account for that matter... Your just breaking the law for no reason.......
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
You don't need ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info on a bank account to make a paypal or any account for that matter... Your just breaking the law for no reason.......
Hi, read level 11, my updates. It looks legal to me now. Looks not someone's mistake, it can be done by now.

You need to read the forum to find out why we need all ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info. I got confuse why are you here.
Old 12-04-2008
Administrator

Thanked 1,568 Times in 861 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Hey, updates!

...So...Do you guys think it's a new chance?

I guess that could be believable, I don't consider that a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account anyway...but Casey is right, there is really no need for a bank account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.

The main reason I did it was I wanted the name to match my PO Box and everything else.

I'm not running multiple accounts, just one bulletproof one. And if I ever get a warning from Ebay, I will open another account using exact same information and same PayPal and let the warning go away after the general 90 period.
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyGotMeToo View Post
I guess that could be believable, I don't consider that a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ account anyway...but Casey is right, there is really no need for a bank account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ info.

The main reason I did it was I wanted the name to match my PO Box and everything else.

I'm not running multiple accounts, just one bulletproof one. And if I ever get a warning from Ebay, I will open another account using exact same information and same PayPal and let the warning go away after the general 90 period.
Maybe not for you guys, but for us, yes, we have kind of unique name, I don't think that many in the state. A ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name will help a lot.
Old 12-04-2008

I guess it matters if your doing something illegal!!!!!
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I guess it matters if your doing something illegal!!!!!
Wait, have you clearly see what's I said?

1. I have not opened a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name account. That's my friend, I heard about it, and shared with the forum.

2. The checking and saving account are linked, you know what's that mean for "link"? It looks totally legal, and if something happened, they known it's me.

3. How do you know I am doing something illegal? Be careful your word, I can sue you for something you said not right.
Old 12-04-2008

Go ahead, sue me for libel or whatever. I'm drunk, I don't really care. I gave my opinion that you don't need to lie about your info. (Which is illegal). And aside from these forums your a no body so stfu. Thx. This is my last post in this thread.
Old 12-04-2008
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Go ahead, sue me for libel or whatever. I'm drunk, I don't really care. I gave my opinion that you don't need to lie about your info. (Which is illegal). And aside from these forums your a no body so stfu. Thx. This is my last post in this thread.
Thanks for leaving. And if I gave all real info, I will be suspend million times. Looks you have never been limited or suspended. And thanks for your opinion of "you don't need to lie about your info" and thank to let me know "which is illegal".
Old 12-04-2008

Longevity: 95%

Quote:
2. The checking and saving account are linked, you know what's that mean for "link"? It looks totally legal, and if something happened, they known it's me.
Dont really see the point of getting a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on the account begin its linked to your real info.

I remember ing had a joint account opition and u could use other names for the joint account.
Old 12-04-2008

Oh my god. I suggest you read through the forum then telling Caseyjr86 to do the same. Caseyjr86 is ABSOLUTELY right!!! You dont need to open bank account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name. Paypal will never see your name. They only check sort code and bank account number.

If you use PETER BLUE on paypal and ebay account. You can add bank account which is opened by SUCKER MORE. There will be no problem. So I can't see any point to open bank account with ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name.
Closed Thread