Cashing out PayPal to PayPal have you used this method? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 06-25-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Question Cashing out PayPal to PayPal have you used this method?

I know its not the best idea but its just worked for me on 2 accounts.

I have only cashed out £150 from 1 account and £250 from another account to my main account that has the bank account attached with no problems.

I would be happy if I could do this say 5 times from each account then ditch the stealth account and make a new one.

The reason why I think that this could be done more than once is, say that you were genuinely buying items from the same person and you wanted to purchase something each week.

So what I done was sent as "goods or services" and sent a note saying thanks for the item "whatever you make up it is" and the price.

This is the usual procedure so there should be no problems with just a few exchanges.

I need some feedback first from any other members do this or have tried it and was wondering the results?

Did you do it more than once with success?

Did you get limited on 1 or both accounts after trying?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Cashing out PayPal to PayPal have you used this method?

But why not just do it correctly and use a bank account then you have a PayPal that can last years?
Old 06-25-2015

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

yeah you're not going to get many people who recommend doing that any longer

PLUS- recent changes in paypal - accounts that only have a VBA and no withdrawals - get limited if they try to send funds to another paypal.
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
But why not just do it correctly and use a bank account then you have a PayPal that can last years?
Why? Because people want easy, they want to do the least amount of work, in essence people are lazy sometimes.

Then we get the famous Titles that begin with:
"Urgent, Need Help"!
"Someone help Me ASAP"!
"Messed Up, Need Help NOW"!

Then people want our help immediately and get upset when we tell them they should not have done what they did. Of course, there are always people that will come along saying they have been using that method for a long time, etc, etc....
Old 06-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Because I sell virtually digital items and the ebay accounts are prone to getting restricted after say £300 - £400 items are sold. And once restricted you might as well bin both ebay and PayPal accounts. As this is more than enough to make with temp accounts.

Last edited by peterspike; 06-25-2015 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterspike View Post
Because I sell virtually digital items and the ebay accounts are prone to getting restricted after say £300 - £400 items are sold. And once restricted you might as well bin both ebay and PayPal accounts. As this is more than enough to make with temp accounts.
So if you know the risk....why bother asking? Are you looking for a confirmation that sending from 1 PayPal to another is ok? If so then your just spinning your wheels.

Just an FYI to everyone, Digital Items are the worst type of item you can sell....
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (06-25-2015)
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,197 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Maybe look at a new sort of item to sell then....

Seems like a very bad long term bussiness plan
Old 06-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
So if you know the risk....why bother asking? Are you looking for a confirmation that sending from 1 PayPal to another is ok? If so then your just spinning your wheels.

Just an FYI to everyone, Digital Items are the worst type of item you can sell....
I was asking if say they may have done multiple times with it being OK?
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Maybe look at a new sort of item to sell then....

Seems like a very bad long term bussiness plan
Seems this does not matter to the OP.

He wants to play his way in the pay pal sandpit.

He can take the consequences.

We do not need to endorse being daft.
Old 06-25-2015

Longevity: 57%

I handle MANY ACCOUNTS and send all the funds to 1 PayPal and haven't had an issue with ANY.
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by zexaah View Post
I handle MANY ACCOUNTS and send all the funds to 1 PayPal and haven't had an issue with ANY.
Add YET to this please.

novemberrain1970 (07-09-2015)
Old 06-25-2015

Longevity: 73%

It works for me but there are endless steps you have to take to be safe and its not easy.
If its a main account don't risk it.
Old 06-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by zexaah View Post
Now this is the answer I was looking for so you see it can be done many times.
Old 06-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
There you go.......and if or when you have a problem.....you can turn to zexaah for help.
Old 06-26-2015
just_smile

Longevity: 0%

You get reports every now and again from people who claim to have been doing this for a long time. It will lead to heartache eventually but for your situation i see why its your best option.

Its unlikely you will get limited after the first few payments. But your main paypal will eventually become limited. They will see the pattern.

Aslong as you are aware of the dangers then you can make an informed decision.
Old 06-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Keep it simple - take it to the bank account like many people do
Old 06-26-2015

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
the simple answer for your question is YES , but it can not be done easily!!
there is an option in PayPal that you can send money, or even buy from anther ebay account and pay yourself, all these options are there.

BUT, there are many terms and tricks which nearly impossible to cover them all to make this transaction safe, Yes you can do it once or 5 times but at the end your main account will be limited, in most cases you wont be able to reinstate it again.

you can keep doing that, but do not be so angry when your main account will be limited.

PS, send money means, that you know PERSONALLY the other account and you are sending money to it..if you want PayPal to know this info then go ahead.
Old 06-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
There you go.......and if or when you have a problem.....you can turn to zexaah for help.
Too funny MM78...
Old 06-27-2015

I use this method every day with my sellers. I receive funds to my main acct from multiple other paypals every single day been doing it well over a year. Acct only seems to get stronger. Im talking withdrawing a few hundred every single day. Even get next day transfers now. The eb acct that was connected to this pp was banned a long time ago but the pp wasnt. Now it seems they could care less how i use it. All my transactions from the other pp's are business transactions NOT gifts...idk if thats the factor thats kept it alive.
I also dont recommend anyone trying this just cuz it works for me. However for the OP or anyone else wondering, this does work SOMETIMES im proof. I will Never understand PPs logic...
Old 06-27-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 61%

I used to think I was super cool because I sent money from pp to pp even though all the top cats on the forum said it wasn't a good idea. I would send invoices, send money as payment for goods or services, send money as a gift if it was smaller amounts, leave nice little notes with my payments to make it look legit, leave money to settle in paypal accounts before sending/withdrawing, and basically mixed it up as much as I could.

I actually got away with it for almost a year. However, over the course of a couple weeks, pp came down hard with the ban hammer and limited many of my paypals, linking them through transactions which they listed in my limitation notification email. My business was starting to grow so I got a lot of money limited unfortunately. Even accounts that I just sent money to only once got limited.

It's known that paypal has algorithms where they can detect patterns in selling history, products being sold, categories, the amounts of money being moved, how quickly you withdraw the funds, etc. It has a lot to do with the activity of the accounts you are using to send money and the activity of the accounts you are using to withdraw money. If all the accounts you are sending money with simply receive funds through ebay sales, and send 100% of these funds to another pp, and all that pp does that receives this money is withdraw to a bank, then that's gonna cause an issue. There are numerous red flags that can be picked up on, and the technology pp uses to detect it isn't all that new or revolutionary.

I used to ask myself "Well what if it is a legit company receiving payments for actual goods/services via paypal? PP can't just limit them simply because they're using pp to receive payments!" But then I realized a legit company with all pp information under real info would be able to provide ID, invoices, and everything else pp asks for during a limitation.

Just not a very good idea. Work towards a different withdrawal solution.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nodeal For This Useful Post:
Dbbg (06-28-2015), GreenBean (07-02-2015), ilcarletto (07-09-2015), two3aight1 (06-27-2015)
Old 06-27-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
I used to think I was super cool because I sent money from pp to pp even though all the top cats on the forum said it wasn't a good idea. I would send invoices, send money as payment for goods or services, send money as a gift if it was smaller amounts, leave nice little notes with my payments to make it look legit, leave money to settle in paypal accounts before sending/withdrawing, and basically mixed it up as much as I could.

I actually got away with it for almost a year. However, over the course of a couple weeks, pp came down hard with the ban hammer and limited many of my paypals, linking them through transactions which they listed in my limitation notification email. My business was starting to grow so I got a lot of money limited unfortunately. Even accounts that I just sent money to only once got limited.

It's known that paypal has algorithms where they can detect patterns in selling history, products being sold, categories, the amounts of money being moved, how quickly you withdraw the funds, etc. It has a lot to do with the activity of the accounts you are using to send money and the activity of the accounts you are using to withdraw money. If all the accounts you are sending money with simply receive funds through ebay sales, and send 100% of these funds to another pp, and all that pp does that receives this money is withdraw to a bank, then that's gonna cause an issue. There are numerous red flags that can be picked up on, and the technology pp uses to detect it isn't all that new or revolutionary.

I used to ask myself "Well what if it is a legit company receiving payments for actual goods/services via paypal? PP can't just limit them simply because they're using pp to receive payments!" But then I realized a legit company with all pp information under real info would be able to provide ID, invoices, and everything else pp asks for during a limitation.

Just not a very good idea. Work towards a different withdrawal solution.
i agree...
Old 06-28-2015

Longevity: 53%

I have two stealth accounts and one "leased" account. I will send a bill from one paypal to the other for 50 items at $4 each and pay for the items from one paypal to the other. Have done 3 times with each account (always selling the same item for resell) and have not had a problem.