eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Cashing out PayPal to PayPal have you used this method?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 42%
Default Re: Cashing out PayPal to PayPal have you used this method?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodeal View Post
I used to think I was super cool because I sent money from pp to pp even though all the top cats on the forum said it wasn't a good idea. I would send invoices, send money as payment for goods or services, send money as a gift if it was smaller amounts, leave nice little notes with my payments to make it look legit, leave money to settle in paypal accounts before sending/withdrawing, and basically mixed it up as much as I could.

I actually got away with it for almost a year. However, over the course of a couple weeks, pp came down hard with the ban hammer and limited many of my paypals, linking them through transactions which they listed in my limitation notification email. My business was starting to grow so I got a lot of money limited unfortunately. Even accounts that I just sent money to only once got limited.

It's known that paypal has algorithms where they can detect patterns in selling history, products being sold, categories, the amounts of money being moved, how quickly you withdraw the funds, etc. It has a lot to do with the activity of the accounts you are using to send money and the activity of the accounts you are using to withdraw money. If all the accounts you are sending money with simply receive funds through ebay sales, and send 100% of these funds to another pp, and all that pp does that receives this money is withdraw to a bank, then that's gonna cause an issue. There are numerous red flags that can be picked up on, and the technology pp uses to detect it isn't all that new or revolutionary.

I used to ask myself "Well what if it is a legit company receiving payments for actual goods/services via paypal? PP can't just limit them simply because they're using pp to receive payments!" But then I realized a legit company with all pp information under real info would be able to provide ID, invoices, and everything else pp asks for during a limitation.

Just not a very good idea. Work towards a different withdrawal solution.
i agree...

Aspkin Group