amazon prepaid cards on steath acct - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-29-2015

Activity: 14%
Longevity: 77%
Default amazon prepaid cards on steath acct

I have a amazon steath acct 4 years old, the credit card expired.they are not taking greendot anymore which cards are working?

Last edited by mark2be; 06-29-2015 at 04:05 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-29-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: amazon prepaid cards on steath acct

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2be View Post
I have a amazon steath acct 4 years old, the credit card expired.they are not taking greendot anymore which cars are working?
Not sure with "Cars" work with Amazon but as for Cards.....Everyone and their Cousin is trying to figure it out. Keep checking back for answers.
The Following User Says Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
mark2be (06-29-2015)
Old 06-30-2015

Longevity: 57%

i tried several cards, none are getting accept, greendot, nascar by greendot, rushcardlive . tried to open paypal prepaid didn't work needed verification, tried vanilla ,same story would activate card.

I opened a walmart and green dot by verify information, then it asks you to feed it with $23, then it would give you a temp vcc while you wait on the personalized card. I couldn't fund it as it wouldn't accept the couple of cards i tried to add as they're uk, and greendot doesn't accept greendot as topup option. but perhaps that might work. will have to try it again...remember, when you verify greendot online, it'll spit a different temp number than you find in stores. temp cards from store start with 4250, online it's different.

also tried entropay vcc, and that's a no go.

Enter a genuine debit card and it accepted it, then tried to add a prepaid, and removed genuine card and it blocked it again.

tried 3 different UK prepaids and thats a no go.

Opened a damn ebay which i haven't done in a year as i can't stand them, lifted limit , listed and got limited..lol I'd much rather figure this out than head to ebay...

Having someone open a bank of america genuine card, then issue vcc from it (via safeshop) edit the address and see if they accept that, but i probably wont use that and would be a last resort. i.e genuine card for john doe and 123 may st, cleveland 44144 , just edit address to 123 june st, clevelad 44144.

thats all i got so far...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to unusualphunk For This Useful Post:
mark2be (06-30-2015), mhhbizz (06-30-2015)
Old 06-30-2015

I had an entro pay but got suspended 2 days ago , because i was messing with trying to obtain various vcc for the new amazon verification process. I open another entro pay and i'm just waiting to verify card.

I need an entro pay with $25 on it, I will attempt to use to to obtain a valid re loadable number. If it works, i'll pass on the name, address and number to whoever provides me with the entropay vcc. if it doesn't you'll still have the $25 on your entro. If it works, you will simply go to amazon, enter the details and test it to see if it accepts it. and message back.

anyone interested?

if not, does anyone know an entropay alternative? i need to get this amazon sorted asap
thx
Old 07-01-2015

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualphunk View Post
i tried several cards, none are getting accept, greendot, nascar by greendot, rushcardlive . tried to open paypal prepaid didn't work needed verification, tried vanilla ,same story would activate card.

I opened a walmart and green dot by verify information, then it asks you to feed it with $23, then it would give you a temp vcc while you wait on the personalized card. I couldn't fund it as it wouldn't accept the couple of cards i tried to add as they're uk, and greendot doesn't accept greendot as topup option. but perhaps that might work. will have to try it again...remember, when you verify greendot online, it'll spit a different temp number than you find in stores. temp cards from store start with 4250, online it's different.

also tried entropay vcc, and that's a no go.

Enter a genuine debit card and it accepted it, then tried to add a prepaid, and removed genuine card and it blocked it again.

tried 3 different UK prepaids and thats a no go.

Opened a damn ebay which i haven't done in a year as i can't stand them, lifted limit , listed and got limited..lol I'd much rather figure this out than head to ebay...

Having someone open a bank of america genuine card, then issue vcc from it (via safeshop) edit the address and see if they accept that, but i probably wont use that and would be a last resort. i.e genuine card for john doe and 123 may st, cleveland 44144 , just edit address to 123 june st, clevelad 44144.

thats all i got so far...

You Think the boa idea will work? I need about 10 stealth accounts and contemplating opening a new boa card and using safe shop.
Old 07-01-2015

Not sure, i'm getting someone to get one this week and will post update. I've tried many other things since my last post. nothing worked.

i'm currently trying paytoo open acount under my name, had to send this passport pick so i can top it up and then generate a virtual card under stealth address. still waiting for them to upgrade that account, but you might want to try that incase i get rejected.

i'm currently trying something else now while i wait on the above, if it works i'll report back.
Old 07-01-2015

sandman, i'm assuming you're having issues activating amazon, or updating amazon , as you're receiving the invalid card message?
Old 07-01-2015

Longevity: 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualphunk View Post
sandman, i'm assuming you're having issues activating amazon, or updating amazon , as you're receiving the invalid card message?
I can't even open a buyers account with a new card. I was planning on opening a buyers account first and placing small order.
Old 07-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

This seems to be kicking everyone's butt at the moment.
Old 07-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

This is getting worrisome - haven't seen ppl posting success with what cards...well not in the open forums at least
Old 07-02-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 55%

Before using 123s VCCs (which no longer work because Vanilla), I used to always use this special card (for years) that which is actually a store bought DEBIT card that you activate with a ssn. The trick is you call in and say you didn't know it was a debit card and you wanted to give it to someone - they just get a zip code and register it as a one time use credit card... but you have the advantage of a NUMBER that is to an actual DEBIT card. I thought for SURE no one else would ever think of this, but after a late night run to get my most reliable tool, now it's blocked somehow.

Which means there is very likely some other method we're dealing with than just the first 6 numbers (BIN). It seems like they're somehow distinguishing based on more than just the numbers through something transactional. My first 6 numbers with these cards are unlike any I've ever seen in any page on this entire site, so even a mole wouldn't have found a way to disable this one.

Last edited by mshamazon; 07-02-2015 at 01:38 PM.
Old 07-02-2015

tried a few other cards and it's a no go.

I open a verified prepaid, and it's spits out a virtual card, but i cannot top it up. by verified i mean it knew the address, name etc matched via credit score, perhaps that might work, but like i said , i can't top it up because i don't have a US debit card to top it up with.

Got a couple of gift cards which i'm going to try now. Also got someone to go get me a couple of gift cards from bank, will have those tomorrow and test them out.

Also, if someone is interested, i can give you the info to login to that prepaid website, and provide you with the VCC name , address etc, you can change the address too. Then all you need to do is, top it up from your bank card ($20 minium i believe) and test the virtual number on amazon. if you don't want to do that, then you can open a paypal, add info bank account, and place $20 on that paypal and withdraw it to that card. take 1-3 days. If no one is interested, i'll do that later on tonight , and find out the out come in a couple of days. but it'll be good is you can instantly top it up with your bank and test it, so we can find out tonight. You can't add walmart/greendot debit, perhaps it might accept other gift/prepaid cards. I'll actually test that in a moment.

that's all i got for now.
Old 07-02-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
I open a verified prepaid, and it's spits out a virtual card, but i cannot top it up. by verified i mean it knew the address, name etc matched via credit score, perhaps that might work, but like i said , i can't top it up because i don't have a US debit card to top it up with.
This is like ID theft. Don't do that
Old 07-02-2015

Also tried vcpay from https://www.myvcpay.com/login.jsp

any any info, then you need to download the app. states it's on app store but i couldn't find it, had to go to vshare and download it from here.

It'll try to verify you, if you entered random info, it'll still activate you but give you $750 max that you can depoit. then the app will spit out different vcc for one time use. powered by a bank, and this is a legit way (ahumm) to go about it.

there's only 2 ways to deposit, via bank, or moneygram. moneygram is the best option, fill the blue form as stated, which i didn't want to do. or pick up the moneygram phone, enter the number issues and your phone number which is linked to that account. Obviously you don't have to have you real number, google voice for a text message to activate will work, and there' another app that gives you virtual phone numbers call textfree ultra.

Our walmart didn't have the moneygram phone to call and depoit, so i didn't do it. but perhaps someone else can try it and drop us a line on how you go very easy to set up.
The Following User Says Thank You to unusualphunk For This Useful Post:
rsot (07-03-2015)
Old 07-02-2015

Longevity: 93%

BOA SafeShop doesnt work either.
Old 07-02-2015

that sucks...

do me a favor mm , sandman posted this site, seems very good, but i need to verify something. what is the first 6 digits of those boa virtual cards...

Credit Card BIN Numbers Database | Bank Identification Number Lookup | BIN List 2015

or you can test it out yourself and report back, enter it in the website above, and does it actually state prepaid? or classic or other.
Old 07-02-2015

Okay, all that i mentioned above don't work. tried other with no joy. A little thx to sandman on the other thread, has lead me to 3 possible working cards. I will head out tomorrow to get them and will report back.

thx stallion for opening the boa, saved my partner and i some time and effort.
Old 07-04-2015

Longevity: 51%

Try looking for card with 517147. It works for Amazon UK.
Old 07-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 93%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhhbizz View Post
Try looking for card with 517147. It works for Amazon UK.
Who supplies that card?
Old 07-04-2015

Longevity: 51%

I don't want to reveal it for it to be overloaded until it no longer works. I cannot sell it since I'm new.

I guess I'll try to open few more accounts now and let they sit there for a while as they become older.