Any working Prepaid gift card ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 06-28-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Any working Prepaid gift card ?

Hi, what credit cards do you guys use to make an Amazon Stealth now?
Thanks
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 06-28-2015

Longevity: 59%
Send a message via Skype™ to sln531
Default Re: Any working Prepaid gift card ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaysuck View Post
Hi, what credit cards do you guys use to make an Amazon Stealth now?
Thanks
Here's an option you can get a prepaid card or a gift card from your bank for an instance regions bank has a gift card that you can buy from there for $4.95 and loaded up with a minimum of $10 and this will work perfectly fine!

I'm pretty sure other US banks were exactly the same and this is another great alternative seeing as some people are stating they are having problems with vanilla cards and others its not an issue.
The Following User Says Thank You to sln531 For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (10-27-2015)
Old 06-28-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sln531 View Post
Here's an option you can get a prepaid card or a gift card from your bank for an instance regions bank has a gift card that you can buy from there for $4.95 and loaded up with a minimum of $10 and this will work perfectly fine!

I'm pretty sure other US banks were exactly the same and this is another great alternative seeing as some people are stating they are having problems with vanilla cards and others its not an issue.

Will go to bank of america tomorrow and ask about that. How about existing amazon account which were created with vanilla gift cards ? They working with no issues for now should I be prepare for crappy messages from amazon regarding credit card issues?
Thanks
Old 06-28-2015

Longevity: 59%
Send a message via Skype™ to sln531

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebaysuck View Post
Will go to bank of america tomorrow and ask about that. How about existing amazon account which were created with vanilla gift cards ? They working with no issues for now should I be prepare for crappy messages from amazon regarding credit card issues?
Thanks
You will I have people recommending you not to use a Vanilla visa card from their personal experiences of it causing problems, Then you will have another handful of people telling you you'll be okay!

Me personally I've had good luck with attaching a vanilla gift card on the Amazon account from the past, my best bet would be to go to the bank like I recommended so maybe altogether you will bypass problems that you don't even have to deal with at all.
Old 06-28-2015

Longevity: 52%
Send a message via Skype™ to bombztreeez

I have tried the TD bank card VISA but its not working as well
Just an FYi
Read the other posts about this matter
there is a few on this and it will tell you how to get around the vanilla card
Old 06-28-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Did you register the TD card to the stealth address?
Old 06-29-2015

Longevity: 52%
Send a message via Skype™ to bombztreeez

Yes I did.
Come to find out the first 4 numbers on the TD card are the same as a vanilla card.
Don't know if that makes a difference but I believe it does look like just another gift card
Old 07-02-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 55%

Before using 123s VCCs (which no longer work because Vanilla), I used to always use this special card (for years) that which is actually a store bought DEBIT card that you activate with a ssn. The trick is you call in and say you didn't know it was a debit card and you wanted to give it to someone - they just get a zip code and register it as a one time use credit card... but you have the advantage of a NUMBER that is to an actual DEBIT card. I thought for SURE no one else would ever think of this, but after a late night run to get my most reliable tool, now it's blocked somehow.

Which means there is very likely some other method we're dealing with than just the first 6 numbers (BIN). It seems like they're somehow distinguishing based on more than just the numbers through something transactional. My first 6 numbers with these cards are unlike any I've ever seen in any page on this entire site, so even a mole wouldn't have found a way to disable this one.
Old 07-02-2015

Longevity: 50%

Check the bin on binbase.net and if it comes up as a prepaid it will be blocked
The Following User Says Thank You to s4ndman For This Useful Post:
glacier922 (10-27-2015)
Old 07-02-2015

Longevity: 57%

sandman, how do i check? says demo for bin software? interesting site....need directions real quick please. brb
Old 07-02-2015

nevermind i found it.... interesting
Old 07-02-2015

bomb, what is the first 6 digits of the td bank gift card you got? thx
Old 07-03-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshamazon View Post
Before using 123s VCCs (which no longer work because Vanilla), I used to always use this special card (for years) that which is actually a store bought DEBIT card that you activate with a ssn. The trick is you call in and say you didn't know it was a debit card and you wanted to give it to someone - they just get a zip code and register it as a one time use credit card... but you have the advantage of a NUMBER that is to an actual DEBIT card. I thought for SURE no one else would ever think of this, but after a late night run to get my most reliable tool, now it's blocked somehow.

Which means there is very likely some other method we're dealing with than just the first 6 numbers (BIN). It seems like they're somehow distinguishing based on more than just the numbers through something transactional. My first 6 numbers with these cards are unlike any I've ever seen in any page on this entire site, so even a mole wouldn't have found a way to disable this one.

creative lad
Old 07-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualphunk View Post
bomb, what is the first 6 digits of the td bank gift card you got? thx
doing a lot of testing on different kinds of prepaid, gifts etc and trying to find a pattern... your help would be apprecated.
Old 07-03-2015

okay this card should work...

601194 | DINERS CLUB INTERNATIONAL | CREDIT | CONSUMER CARD

card starts with 6011 94 , i don't know where to get them from though. it's a prepaid... any help would be appreciated...
Old 07-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by unusualphunk View Post
okay this card should work...

601194 | DINERS CLUB INTERNATIONAL | CREDIT | CONSUMER CARD

card starts with 6011 94 , i don't know where to get them from though. it's a prepaid... any help would be appreciated...
ignore that, tested it again on our firstdata database, spits out that it's prepaid...

still have 4 that's looking good and will be testing them tomorrow lord willing
Nite
The Following User Says Thank You to unusualphunk For This Useful Post:
mayflower (07-15-2015)
Old 07-03-2015

okay, tried these new card i got, and none work. However, Chase has, or shall i say had gift cards that would work, however they have pulled them out. Now i'm not sure if it's just my area or all over, but someone please go to chase a try to see if they have them available, and test it out.

I have another couple of cards that look liked they could do the trick, but judging from the numbers, it doesn't look like it's going to work. activating them now, and will add them into amazon and see how it goes.
Old 07-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%

You keep said this card should work and and card should work. May I ask, base on what are you saying that?
Old 07-03-2015

Okay managed to find a working prepaid mastercard that works on amazon. Been stressful, yet it's done. However, i do have a couple of other cards that i need to test. Reason being, It's best for me to find another card for you folks out there. and try to limit the recipients to a few, this way amazon wont catch it and add it into their bin database.

The first cards or amazon accounts will go to, sandman and bomb, for having some input on the situation.

will reply back soon.
Old 07-03-2015

well sandman provided a create website, which i managed to use, and there's a simular website for the firstdata database, or if you have a merchant account you can go through that. plus some other sites, we actually security folks that were talking on how to prevent the acceptance of prepaid cards via api / bin database which is what amazon implemented.

https://www.bindb.com/bin-database.html is how you find out if the card will be accepted or not. have tested approx 100 so far, 1 works, 1 yet to test, 1 cannot obtain, which is the chase prepaid as mentioned above.

I know you folks need this, but damn i don't need amazon blocking this, so i have to find another card for you guys and i will, always need a backup..

also, someone stated td bank prepaid don't work, however i believe td card would work, but the prepaid has to start with a certain bin number.... could just depend on where you obtain it/state/ td card starts with 405412 and will work if you can obtain it.

i'll do more testing later
Old 07-03-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 51%

so what will the site say if it will be accepted?

Thank you for your help!
Old 07-03-2015

card level will show, as a classic, gold, premium, green, all work if you can find it. anything that says gift or prepaid wont work. double check by testing on both sites to make sure and void you purchasing a prepaid card level.

some prepaid, example if your in south africa, you can get the vcpay sa and all virtual card that it spits out from the phone app will work, however i cannot open a vcpay. theres more apps like vcpay, but i only check 2, the vcpay usa, spits out prepaid level and is no good. When these corporation a activate their prepaids, some most probably make a mistake and upped the level to a bank account debit card, hence why the tdbank with the card number bin i provided will probably work, as well as chase , though i can't pick those up in my area, so perhaps it's still available in yours.

there's another interesting thing about the number i activated, but i need to spend some time to analyze it. though it may seem that the amazon bin database is vulnerable to a certain degree.