Bank verification problem! "Help required" - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Unhappy Bank verification problem! "Help required"

Hello everyone!

I have a few questions regarding PayPal verification so if anyone can help or assist me to solve my problem i will be very grateful.

It's about PayPal verification which was previous verified by Payoneer US payment service. I stayed a PayPal verified member more than one year but one day when my account had short of balance and i mistakenly did a transaction so PayPal tried to charge me from my bank account which was just linked for verification and there was no deposit in it, as a result they removed bank account from my PayPal account and on the same day i got the automated response which is;

On Jun 24, 2015, we attempted to transfer $1.29 USD from your bank account ending in x-xx26. We received an automated response from your bank informing us that they could not complete the transfer.
As a result, we have removed this bank account from your PayPal account.
To re-add this bank account to your PayPal account, please confirm with your bank that all information is correct. Alternatively, you can add another bank account.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Sincerely,
PayPal

After their response I tried many Payoneer routing and account numbers but none of them worked and giving error,
"we cannot add this bank, please try later."

By my friend suggestion i tried a VBA route but when i tried to insert a routing and bank account number a new window opens up asking to prove the public identity.
I tried both the instant and manual ways but same window comes up asking for public verification and when i clicked on it there opens up a new window asking me to call or write PayPal an email to resolve this issue.

So at-last i wrote to PayPal to fix this issue and make adjustments in my account so i can easily add the new bank details without facing any verification problem and today i received a reply which is:

PayPal replied:

"I do apologize for the inconvenience you are having adding a previous bank on your account. Let me research this for you.

The error occurred when adding the bank account because our system recognized that it was a prepaid bank or a Payoneer account.

For security reasons, adding a prepaid bank is not compatible with the PayPal system. As outlined in the Payoneer US Payment Service Terms and Conditions, Payoneer accounts are not bank accounts. As such you wouldn't be able to add it to your PayPal account. (Section 14. (Disclaimers), “The US Payment Service is not a bank account in the United States and funds received on your behalf are not FDIC-insured.”).

If the account is not a prepaid or Payoneer bank account, I recommend contacting your bank to clarify and request for the actual bank account and routing number that can be used for electronic fund transfers.

In the meantime, you have the option to add a traditional or regular bank account."

END---

So i am right now stuck in this situation and don't know how to verify my account,

or

i have no idea from where to get traditional or regular bank account details to get rid of this situation.

I will b really grateful if someone had read this far and could help me how to solve this issue.

Thank you all in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-06-2015

Longevity: 51%
Default Re: Bank verification problem! "Help required"

Main Option: Open a real bank account if you can and link it to PP.
Secondary: Search the forum, there are many suggestions for Virtual Bank Accounts (VBA) that still work well.
Old 07-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: Bank verification problem! "Help required"

I cannot open a real bank account as i am not a US resident and PayPal isn't supported in our Country.

I tried a few VBA's (checking/saving) the same verification window opens up (no call/sms) option.
Image attached.