Account in review - how long? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-06-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 77%
Default Account in review - how long?

So my selling privileges had been removed yesterday, I immediately submitted a plan of action and in about 2 hours time I received the following email notifying me of my reinstatement which is great. They are telling me the funds in my account will remain on hold for as long as the review is in effect, does anyone know how long these reviews usually last? It would be handy to know when I'll have access to the money again so I can plan a contingency.

"Hello,

We appreciate the information you have provided.

We have decided to reinstate your Amazon.co.uk selling privileges while we conduct a review of your account. During this review, the funds in your seller account will remain on hold.

For performance improvement tips, search on “Seller Best Practices” in seller Help. Please note that if your performance does not improve, your selling privileges may be permanently removed.

You will be notified by email when our review of your account is complete.

Welcome back to selling on Amazon.co.uk; we wish you the best of luck.

Regards,

Seller Performance Team Amazon Services"
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 93%
Default Re: Account in review - how long?

Generally 1 month.

They don' write to you again, if it passes the review.
Old 07-06-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

OK fair enough, so I basically wont see the colour of my money for another month. Annoying but it could be a lot worse.
Old 07-06-2015

Longevity: 51%

Thats a relief to here to be honest, sometimes they conduct your review without saying anything whether to be reinstated or not.

Would you mind sharing the plan of action and the reason why they hold your selling priveleges?
Old 07-06-2015
Subscribed [VIP]
Threadstarter  

My basic plan of action is as follows, I simply pointed out that I knew what the problem was, understood why it had happened and thirdly I went to town with how I could fix the issue. I laid it out like this.

1. What is it that has caused my selling privileges to be removed?
I then answered this with exactly what they told me the problem was.

2. Why have these issues occurred?
It happened to be a bit of an admin issue on my end where although I had sent items on time I had neglected to mark them as shipped until a day or so afterwards. I made it very clear to point out that items had actually been sent on time or in some cases ahead of schedule.

3. What will I do to fix these issues going forward.
I simply pointed out that I will now mark all items as dispatched as I physically dispatch them and pointed out I had being doing this for the last 2 weeks and my metrics for the last 7 days where perfect but my account would need time for that to show in the long run. I also made a big song and dance of how I was eager to try out FBA as this would entirely eradicate any problems.

I finished with a short paragraph of how I want to be a valued member of Amazon community and that if they required any further information or explanation I would be more than happy to provide that.
Old 07-06-2015

Longevity: 51%

thanks for the sharing!

i read some plan of action at some amazon forums to be very detailed. yours isnt that bad.