Success!!! Back on AMZN thanks to Friendly Forum Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-08-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Success!!! Back on AMZN thanks to Friendly Forum Help

I walked into my office a little late on a cold February mourning. I sit down and begin to login to Amazon. As Shock starts to take over my body I see a small yellow box creeping down from the upper area of the web page. In Red text I am informed my account has been suspended for further review. My stomach sinks. Instantly things go dark around me. Fear and panic begin to set in as I digest what is being said. I hurry to check the sales and inventory pages regardless. Maybe there is a mistake. No, there is not. All my products are not for sale...

Most of us have gone through something similar to what I just described. Well there is hope! I thought I had done everything possible. The websites claiming to get amazon accounts unsuspended wouldn’t even take my money. Hopeless they said. Too far gone to try another pitched.
I rode the storm for over 5 months as I put together Ghost accounts and they seem to be working. But for my strategy it’s going to take a long time to build sales back up to what they were. I list my own products and I now have to trademark new names, Start building brands all over. It’s a dark picture but Ghost is going to get me there.

My partner in the business thinks we are a sinking ship. He wants to bail on the business and take his payoff before we have nothing. I know we can make it. We have to. Or everyone is out of a job and to fathom starting all over is impossible. Years of building, innovating, investing then start over? I must succeed. I’ll do whatever it takes and figure out other ways to move our products online. I’ll figure something out. . I am forced to use a substantial amount of cash to buy out my partner.

I never gave up hope and continued to look for ways to get back selling. I dug deep and found loopholes that just might work. Once, twice and then no, nothing, it didn’t work. Amazon was one step ahead of me. Complex and strategic is my game plan and it’s just not working. Not wanting my employee’s to suffer I have now sunk over 85k into keeping employee’s at work with little to do. Tasks are being accomplished projects found to keep confidences high that we will be growing in no time just like we were before the yellow Box of horror slipped onto my seller page. I let everyone know I can keep us afloat and no one will be laid off. Alternate/New sales channels are not moving anything. From thousands of shipments a day down to twenty or thirty. The business is bleeding over so much cash each month it makes the small deposits look comical.

Slowly employee after employee leaves until it’s just me and one employee who is in night school and can’t leave because no other job out there can match what he currently makes, having just had a new baby boy with complications from being far too early, deaf and medical bills that will take years to pay he tries for 40 hours every week and any over time we can find. He’s with me for better or worse.

The office is so quiet now. So much open space with useless computers all around makes arriving or leaving such a distraction it’s almost awkward.
Things have gone so far I’m actually happy know it can’t get any worse so I may as well keep trying. I get an email from a friendly user from the forum suggesting something he did that got his account selling again. It’s so simple. I’m very excited to try. I send an email to Jef Bezos simply asking to talk with someone about my account. I made sure to add all the fee’s I paid last year. The number of items I sold. The orders I have made to be a loyal Amazon supporter.

< Click >< send>

I get an email back saying I’ll hear back within 24 hours. 48 hours goes by and im thinking “oh well, it was worth a shot” Then I get an email saying that my request has been passed along and this person will now look at my case. They tell me to send in another appeal…. I do….. I get an email back saying they will review everything and let me know within 48 hours. 8 days go by without a word. I’m trying to figure out the best way to handle not getting back on. I decide to email the person back letting them know it’s been 8 days and if they need anything that may be keeping them over the 48 hours. About 4 hours later I get an email that says the following. “We have reinstated your selling privileges…” I freaking printed that incredible piece of text out on the lazer and framed it on my wall!

Thank you Jef Bezos for providing such an incredible platform we get to use. Thanks for letting me have another chance to keep your policies. And make customers happy.

Lessons I learned:
Suspended accounts are not Blocked accounts. Keep trying.

Amazon did want to hear me admit I was wrong and broke policies. I nearly had my original appeal put together correctly but it was not good enough. Be honest. I Showed Amazon in a detailed plan of action how/why/when I was going to ensure I would not break the policy again. An action plan correctly done and or some person fearing the wrath of Jef because they had a direct Action task from him (there is some name for this I don’t remember it right now) that was disregarded and days overdue got my account back in Good Standing!

As much as you want to. Feel you NEED to. MUST tell your side of the story. Don’t try and justify each policy you broke. Just Fix it. Move on, move ahead.

Thank you Private Message sender You saved Peoples jobs, ended stress, wives and children get to stay in their homes, I didn’t go bankrupt and many more good things because of your simple message to help when you did not have to. So much good information in this forum Thanks Aspkin and everyone who contributes

Everything happens for a good reason. My partner had been turning negative for a while. Hard times had to be gone through and it looked like it was all over. At the time The price I had to pay fealt way to high. With things as they now are I got an incredible price on oh so risky shares of the business. Sales are not yet back to what they were but I’m well on my way.

(Some events in my story have been generalized/simplified)

I suck at spelling, some will be appalled. So be it.

Last edited by DigitalCoke; 07-08-2015 at 07:38 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DigitalCoke For This Useful Post:
barrycruan (07-08-2015), Frigid (07-24-2015), jeffweico (07-10-2015), Lucifer (07-08-2015), pirate1122 (07-25-2015), TonyAlmeida (07-08-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-08-2015
just_smile

Longevity: 0%
Default Re: Success!!! Back on AMZN thanks to Friendly Forum Help

Wow, what a story. And it has a happy ending!

Congrats, i am made up for you. And it highlights some of the unseen work that goes on at the forum too.

Well done.
Old 07-08-2015

Longevity: 77%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalCoke View Post
I walked into my office a little late on a cold February mourning. I sit down and begin to login to Amazon. As Shock starts to take over my body I see a small yellow box creeping down from the upper area of the web page. In Red text I am informed my account has been suspended for further review. My stomach sinks. Instantly things go dark around me. Fear and panic begin to set in as I digest what is being said. I hurry to check the sales and inventory pages regardless. Maybe there is a mistake. No, there is not. All my products are not for sale...

Most of us have gone through something similar to what I just described. Well there is hope! I thought I had done everything possible. The websites claiming to get amazon accounts unsuspended wouldn’t even take my money. Hopeless they said. Too far gone to try another pitched.
I rode the storm for over 5 months as I put together Ghost accounts and they seem to be working. But for my strategy it’s going to take a long time to build sales back up to what they were. I list my own products and I now have to trademark new names, Start building brands all over. It’s a dark picture but Ghost is going to get me there.

My partner in the business thinks we are a sinking ship. He wants to bail on the business and take his payoff before we have nothing. I know we can make it. We have to. Or everyone is out of a job and to fathom starting all over is impossible. Years of building, innovating, investing then start over? I must succeed. I’ll do whatever it takes and figure out other ways to move our products online. I’ll figure something out. . I am forced to use a substantial amount of cash to buy out my partner.

I never gave up hope and continued to look for ways to get back selling. I dug deep and found loopholes that just might work. Once, twice and then no, nothing, it didn’t work. Amazon was one step ahead of me. Complex and strategic is my game plan and it’s just not working. Not wanting my employee’s to suffer I have now sunk over 85k into keeping employee’s at work with little to do. Tasks are being accomplished projects found to keep confidences high that we will be growing in no time just like we were before the yellow Box of horror slipped onto my seller page. I let everyone know I can keep us afloat and no one will be laid off. Alternate/New sales channels are not moving anything. From thousands of shipments a day down to twenty or thirty. The business is bleeding over so much cash each month it makes the small deposits look comical.

Slowly employee after employee leaves until it’s just me and one employee who is in night school and can’t leave because no other job out there can match what he currently makes, having just had a new baby boy with complications from being far too early, deaf and medical bills that will take years to pay he tries for 40 hours every week and any over time we can find. He’s with me for better or worse.

The office is so quiet now. So much open space with useless computers all around makes arriving or leaving such a distraction it’s almost awkward.
Things have gone so far I’m actually happy know it can’t get any worse so I may as well keep trying. I get an email from a friendly user from the forum suggesting something he did that got his account selling again. It’s so simple. I’m very excited to try. I send an email to Jef Bezos simply asking to talk with someone about my account. I made sure to add all the fee’s I paid last year. The number of items I sold. The orders I have made to be a loyal Amazon supporter.

< Click >< send>

I get an email back saying I’ll hear back within 24 hours. 48 hours goes by and im thinking “oh well, it was worth a shot” Then I get an email saying that my request has been passed along and this person will now look at my case. They tell me to send in another appeal…. I do….. I get an email back saying they will review everything and let me know within 48 hours. 8 days go by without a word. I’m trying to figure out the best way to handle not getting back on. I decide to email the person back letting them know it’s been 8 days and if they need anything that may be keeping them over the 48 hours. About 4 hours later I get an email that says the following. “We have reinstated your selling privileges…” I freaking printed that incredible piece of text out on the lazer and framed it on my wall!

Thank you Jef Bezos for providing such an incredible platform we get to use. Thanks for letting me have another chance to keep your policies. And make customers happy.

Lessons I learned:
Suspended accounts are not Blocked accounts. Keep trying.

Amazon did want to hear me admit I was wrong and broke policies. I nearly had my original appeal put together correctly but it was not good enough. Be honest. I Showed Amazon in a detailed plan of action how/why/when I was going to ensure I would not break the policy again. An action plan correctly done and or some person fearing the wrath of Jef because they had a direct Action task from him (there is some name for this I don’t remember it right now) that was disregarded and days overdue got my account back in Good Standing!

As much as you want to. Feel you NEED to. MUST tell your side of the story. Don’t try and justify each policy you broke. Just Fix it. Move on, move ahead.

Thank you Private Message sender You saved Peoples jobs, ended stress, wives and children get to stay in their homes, I didn’t go bankrupt and many more good things because of your simple message to help when you did not have to. So much good information in this forum Thanks Aspkin and everyone who contributes

Everything happens for a good reason. My partner had been turning negative for a while. Hard times had to be gone through and it looked like it was all over. At the time The price I had to pay fealt way to high. With things as they now are I got an incredible price on oh so risky shares of the business. Sales are not yet back to what they were but I’m well on my way.

(Some events in my story have been generalized/simplified)

I suck at spelling, some will be appalled. So be it.
Without being a douche blowing my own trumpet I'm really glad it helped and your update has made my day.

Good luck in the future and please, please take some steps to make sure that you are never so reliant upon one single Amazon account again.

Last edited by barrycruan; 07-08-2015 at 10:21 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to barrycruan For This Useful Post:
DigitalCoke (07-08-2015)
Old 07-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Best of luck in future endeavours - spread accounts; never rely only on one account.
Old 07-09-2015

Longevity: 55%
Send a message via Skype™ to PALAUPACIFIC

Hi, I was suspended a little over a year ago. I had written 3 appeals, 2 to seller-performance and one to Jef.I really miss being in business. Who did you address your appeal to? I know what my issue was. It was one item that required a prescription and I did not know it. It is a cream bought in Europe but it requires a prescription here. I really tried to address this in the appeal but it did not work. Any suggestion ? my metrics were excellent 4.9 stars . Thanks a lot.
Old 07-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Great story, just goes to show you have to believe in yourself to overcome anything!
Old 07-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Wow, that was quite a story. I totally agree with your approach. If your account has been suspended, then you have NOTHING TO LOSE by trying to save it! Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But not even TRYING is just giving up.

Your business partner may have not been happy for awhile. Maybe he wanted to do something else and this was his excuse. But it sounds like you will be better of without him.

I do have one suggestion. I would open several accounts and spread your sales over as many accounts as possible. Selling online with eBay or Amazon has now become an exercise in risk management. I have been where you were just at, anly I didn't have employees, it was just me and my partner. But I made the decision - once I found stealth - to have as many accounts as possible, so that it would be unlikely that eBay or Amazon could shut me down in one hissy-fit. If you have ONE account and lose it, it is TRAGEDY! If you have 10 accounts and you lose ONE account, it is just 10% of your business.

Good luck!

Jeff
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
DigitalCoke (09-15-2015)
Old 07-10-2015

Longevity: 80%

holy damn but why were you suspended in the first place? what kind of violation(s) did you get or what did you do to get suspended. I guess your situation wasn't so bad and you were paying enough money to pay a couple of employees fees so why the hell not give you another shot....
Old 07-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Nice work Palaupacific
Old 07-15-2015

Longevity: 50%

Its nice to hear a success story. My account was suspended because my defect rating went above 1%. I have sent emails to Seller Performance with no response.
Old 07-20-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Hi DigitalCoke, we are going thru the same thing, our account first was with selling privileges suspended because of customers complains about counterfeit. We have more than 100 brands and more than 2000 listings and we sell over 400k per month and have almost 450k in fba inventory.
Amazon requested documents to prove product was not counterfeit, we provide all documents, with all paper trail from manufacturer, and in the way they requested, do not blackout purchaser from manufacturer, so we open totally our sources. We do not sell counterfeit products, we keep all paper trail. it is already 3 weeks we keep sending more and more information, last week they said they review our account and still thinking is counterfeit and that our account is suspended. we know 100% products comes from the manufacturer, we have the proof of pickup from manufacturer or the deliver from them. how can we talk to someone or what to do at this point.
we have over 20 people between warehouse people and admin selling for amazon, not selling for 3 weeks is hurting us a lot and you know that, now I learn we made a lot of mistakes and violate amazon policies, but nothing intentional more because of not knowing. very hard to control all the salespeople on how they set prices, listing restricted items, but it looks amazon was allowing them to send to fba. we learn now of the mistaes and trying to fix them. we started removing fba inventory on restricted items now product is arriving with a lot of damages and we have no where to claim since we cant open a case. if this is happening now to remover almost 500k of inventory will be crazy and with no one to talk.
you went thru this and already know how frustrating and stressful this situation is, we trusted on amazon sending all this inventory, and now we have no one to talk. we cant go bankrupt, Please share what did you do to have the account reinstated, where and how did you write, we really need help. Regards
Old 07-23-2015

I had to appeal to Amazon myself. I barely started selling on there and little did I know I was breaking their policy. After 3 warnings or something my selling privileges was restricted. I have to give it to Amazon though, at least they gave me a chance to fix my mistakes unlike ebay where they couldn't even tell me exactly why... because it was an automated selling restricted.

I shud've called right away but since I called a few months later ( for ebay). Supposedly some review board made a final judgement to banned me for life. Anywase, glad to see you got your selling privilege back buddy!!
Old 07-23-2015
Executive [VIP]

Few months later...wow you got lucky Freakman