Can I get linked for using template emails for multi account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-09-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 57%
Default Can I get linked for using template emails for multi account?

Hi, let's say my accounts are completely stealth from Amazon, I wonder if they can link my accounts if I send emails with the same content to customers. Of course I will contact them through separated Amazon accounts.

Like I send a feedback request email to a customer in shop A and then use that email for a customer in shop B (only change the Greetings from A / B shop and Signature part)

Any thought is greatly appreciated!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Can I get linked for using template emails for multi account?

I have never heard of this causing a problem, although I always change mine up a bit - I use the same letters for inquiries WITHIN one account, but I write different letters for each separate account. But again, I have never heard of this causing anyone a problem.

I don't think any bots are checking for this, it would have to be something that a human noticed. Even then, there are websites that will sell you templates of business letters, so I don't think you could make the assumption that just because letters are identical on multiple accounts that they are being run by the same person.

I only see it becoming a potential issue is the accounts had MANY similarities. Then, this would become just one more similarity.
Old 07-10-2015

Longevity: 51%

I doubt it. Though they mentioned that they do monitor messages being sent through Amazon messaging system.
Old 07-10-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I have never heard of this causing a problem, although I always change mine up a bit - I use the same letters for inquiries WITHIN one account, but I write different letters for each separate account. But again, I have never heard of this causing anyone a problem.

I don't think any bots are checking for this, it would have to be something that a human noticed. Even then, there are websites that will sell you templates of business letters, so I don't think you could make the assumption that just because letters are identical on multiple accounts that they are being run by the same person.

I only see it becoming a potential issue is the accounts had MANY similarities. Then, this would become just one more similarity.
Thank you! I think I will change the templates for each accounts just to make sure bad things won't happen. I think it's for the best!
Old 07-10-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,925 Times in 8,217 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Good idea to make them look different nhocgreen