Llc and new account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 07-16-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Llc and new account?

I really need your help guys, my business has come to a standstill since last month when my paypal was messed up forever.

I'm from india, I understand I can open an LLC using a registered agent even though I am in india.

Can I open a US account, add the EIN I get after opening the LLC, and then continue using the paypal as usual?

also, I will not have any US bank account to verify the account ,will a VBA work if I'm planning the EIN way?

If I understand correctly:

- I can open the account based on the EIN , even though the name I use for paypal is ⊗⊗⊗⊗? Just the name of my LLC should match, right?

- The EIN will be registered under my REAL name obviously, will it create a problem , because I am permanently limited by paypal....will they ever see the real name of the llc I registered?

- If in the future the paypal gets limited, can I just make another LLC based on my REAL INFO and make another paypal, and continue working the same way as the first EIN?

Please do ansswer my questions in full or short, thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Llc and new account?

The problem I can see is that a VBA is only for verification purposes, it is a placeholder. You cannot actually withdraw to a VBA, so you will need some other way to get your money out of PayPal. A US PayPal normally requires a US bank account and while you CAN get one, it cannot be done online. You would either have to come to the US to open it or hire a company that specializes in that - and those can be expensive from what I have seen.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
steakpie (07-16-2015)
Old 07-16-2015

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG

And the new paypal thing is them not approving private payments unless successful withdrawals are made first

so if you think you can just transfer the funds to another local paypal- think again.

you may be more interested in opening a stealth paypal in your country… but i believe india you cannot do that.

so your only other option, due to your country restriction, is operating under a family members name, which is never recommended on the forum anymore
The Following User Says Thank You to ebayerOG For This Useful Post:
steakpie (07-16-2015)
Old 07-16-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
The problem I can see is that a VBA is only for verification purposes, it is a placeholder. You cannot actually withdraw to a VBA, so you will need some other way to get your money out of PayPal. A US PayPal normally requires a US bank account and while you CAN get one, it cannot be done online. You would either have to come to the US to open it or hire a company that specializes in that - and those can be expensive from what I have seen.
Hello there,arrangements can be made for receiving the money out of paypal, the only hurdle is making the account look more legit than at least stealth accounts.

And ntw,while registering an LLC you do need all legit personal doccuments,right?

Because, in case paypal wants more info, can they not lookup info about real name of the business owner VS what was used for paypal....this fear because the real business owner was booted off paypal permanently
Old 07-16-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebayerOG View Post
And the new paypal thing is them not approving private payments unless successful withdrawals are made first

so if you think you can just transfer the funds to another local paypal- think again.

you may be more interested in opening a stealth paypal in your country… but i believe india you cannot do that.

so your only other option, due to your country restriction, is operating under a family members name, which is never recommended on the forum anymore
Hi,
Is there some new rule about approving payments?
I know they hold back payments for 21 days or so for new accounts, do they need withdrawls to bank account for this?

The initial part where they need to verify the VBA will be done safely,via microdeposits..

Also, you talk about family member's account.
I can use my dad's paypal account (NON CREATED YET) and use it for selling online, will the be a problem?

Or did you mean some family member's account in the United states?

Thanks for the response
Old 07-17-2015
Threadstarter  

Guys can anyone please address my questions above?