eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums - View Single Post - Any Bitcoin or Cyrptocurrency enthusiasts?
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015
Executive [VIP]
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Any Bitcoin or Cyrptocurrency enthusiasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_ebay View Post
I traded them for a bit a couple of years, was loads of arbitrage chances before everyone was so hot on it. I think its a joke personally as a alternative form of currency, as soon as it gets popular in a country a government can just ban it like they did in China.
People moan about banks with insider trading etc but crypto currency is much easier for people to manipulate
China hasn't banned Bitcoin they have however banned Financial institutions from being involved in Bitcoin. Some of largest Bitcoin mines are in China.

Personally without wide adoption anything is susceptible to huge volatility. I do think the Block-Chain technology is changing the future of finance. Fintech is about the hottest thing on earth with regards to VC funding. Especially in the UK London and Isle of man are huge on it.

Aspkin Group