eBay gave full refund for delivered item - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-20-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default eBay gave full refund for delivered item

Hello, I've got this situation, buyer opened return item dispute to me , I responded and I answered I agree to accept it, but my return policy says , I'm not accept it .
After some messges from buyer , I understood he wants to get shipping label from me , I answered to him , I cannot do it because you are from Canada , after long time he tryed to get free label and closed dispute with message : seller doesn't want to pay for shipping .
2 days after , I got new message from eBay , I don't know how this fraud did but he opened again dispute , when I clicked on details it is says to me : buyer wants return item back and you should be pay for shipping , 2 days after , I got new message , where it is says we are review this dispute and after 5 days I got message from eBay they have gave full refund to buyer , and buyer still didn't ship this item back to me . Wow , I'm shocked about eBay work .
What to do now ?
It was the stealth account and item costs $120

Last edited by Calculons; 07-20-2015 at 07:09 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-20-2015

Longevity: 50%
Default Re: eBay gave full refund for delivered item

Ebay is a POS ProBuyer company. They will even tell you themselves " Like any bizness, we need customers (buyers) to survive ".

Anyways time to suck up, I mean ask the buyer nicely lol. maybe he/she has the decency to send your item back.

As a seller, never let your emotions get in the way. Especially, when you are playing on someone else's playground. Stay positive.
Old 07-20-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakman View Post
Ebay is a POS ProBuyer company. They will even tell you themselves " Like any bizness, we need customers (buyers) to survive ".

Anyways time to suck up, I mean ask the buyer nicely lol. maybe he/she has the decency to send your item back.

As a seller, never let your emotions get in the way. Especially, when you are playing on someone else's playground. Stay positive.

Lol , you really think I've showed to buyer my emotions ?
100% percent positive, never had this situation when eBay gave refund to buyer and buyer didn't ship the item back . The buyer didn't provide tracking number .
Yes eBay I pos and they have buyer protection, but I've shipped the item and I was agree to return it , blind idiot revised this dispute
Old 07-20-2015
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Not a shocker, eBay favors buyers 99% of the time. Get used to it and move on.
Old 07-20-2015

Longevity: 53%
Send a message via Skype™ to Smoothness

ebuy likes the feel of buyers knuckles pressing into their bumhole. they bend over backwards for them. one buyer told me my item was used not new.... not possible because i dropship from company. one buyer told me he got 12 items instead of 96. impossible since there is no such thing as a 12 item box from my supplier. lowest count is 24x. if buyer told ebay that instead of a laptop you sent a gremlin that ended up attacking them, they would believe the buyer no questions asked.

in a perfect world ebay would go belly up.

unfortunately the more we bitch about ebay the more money they make
Old 07-21-2015

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calculons View Post
Hello, I've got this situation, buyer opened return item dispute to me , I responded and I answered I agree to accept it, but my return policy says , I'm not accept it .
After some messges from buyer , I understood he wants to get shipping label from me , I answered to him , I cannot do it because you are from Canada , after long time he tryed to get free label and closed dispute with message : seller doesn't want to pay for shipping .
2 days after , I got new message from eBay , I don't know how this fraud did but he opened again dispute , when I clicked on details it is says to me : buyer wants return item back and you should be pay for shipping , 2 days after , I got new message , where it is says we are review this dispute and after 5 days I got message from eBay they have gave full refund to buyer , and buyer still didn't ship this item back to me . Wow , I'm shocked about eBay work .
What to do now ?
It was the stealth account and item costs $120
You asked for it, dont troll on ebay
Old 07-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

What was the buyer's feedback? Just analyzing
Old 07-21-2015

Activity: 39%
Longevity: 57%

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
I disagree.

I could say more but that would lead this thread to a pointless discussion.

If you truly think 99% of the time, I recommend you need to figure what your doing wrong. I say that only to keep people especially new members out of this mindstate.

Just because YOU have problems with eBay doesn't mean they decide with buyers 99% of the time. We do not know everything involved in this particular case. I myself have no problem getting eBay to side in my favor IF I have a justification and reason to state my case.

To many sellers just give up if its a reviewed by them without making a phone call. If your not willing to call in and discuss your side of the case then yes, you must accept whatever eBay decides when they're looking at simply only the facts presented. I by no means am saying the OP is wrong but I know where hes coming from and I believe this shouldn't even be a issue if OP called in.

Some if not most may possibly disagree but I believe off my own cases that I have gotten overturned or sided in my favor, if you have a case you will win it. If you don't, you either need to figure how to explain it better, work on your communication skills or just move on and accept eBay for what it is.

I never let a case I think I will lose if even in the slightest chance get reviewed WITHOUT me calling in and explaining my side and having them SIDE for ME over the phone.

Last edited by solefoodbk; 07-21-2015 at 03:31 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
james13v (07-21-2015)
Old 07-21-2015

Longevity: 52%

Phone call makes alot of difference in situations like this.
They take seller more seriously if seller calls then, not uses chat/mail all the time.
The Following User Says Thank You to EG6 For This Useful Post:
solefoodbk (07-21-2015)
Old 07-21-2015

Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirestate View Post
Absolutely completely wrong.
Old 07-21-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by EG6 View Post
Phone call makes alot of difference in situations like this.
They take seller more seriously if seller calls then, not uses chat/mail all the time.
If its someone looking at a computer, I would think yes they would side with the buyer over the seller more than not. This only makes sense as a business. If its a case worth fighting I never let them decide it automatically without me calling in.

You can't just call in and say "I want you to review this case over the phone" that does 0 to help you and you more than likely loose it because of that.

You must sound firm in your convictions and speak as if the rep would be crazy not to side with you. Its really that simple. If you have a case just figure out how to make it sound as simplistic as you can and then ask if its "possible" they could review the case and make a decision over the phone.

I always stress how serious I take eBay too.
The Following User Says Thank You to solefoodbk For This Useful Post:
EG6 (07-23-2015)
Old 07-21-2015

I would think almost everyone could agree if a buyer opens a case, we would want it on eBay not paypal.

At least I always do.