Ebay is outof control - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-11-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 89%
Angry Ebay is outof control

I have been selling on ebay for years. Recently, I had a listing removed for 'trademark violations'. They never tell you exactly what the violation is. Just thousands of words of legal mumbo jumbo.

So I called and asked a human being at Ebay, what gives. They could not tell me. said to contact Coty, Inc. I did and never got a response.

I am trying to sell a bottle of Coolwater by Davidoff. What is the big deal? I own the product. I ddin't steal it. It is authentic. It is new and sealed.

Tonight another one was removed, Chrome EDT spray. I didnt even use the mfg name this time, just the word chrome and a picture.

Ebay just does not care about their vendors AT ALL. They are dogmatic and ignorant. Unwilling to help in the least.

I asked the 20 something moron that answerd the call as to why this was a violation. She said she DIDN'T KNOW. Ebay removed the listing, but they don;'t know exactly why they did. Ignorant to say the least.

Ebays stock price has plummeted and will continue to plummet. THey will continue to lose good vendors like myself until they wake up, but I think that when they do, it may be too late.

I have already started my own storefront and will eventually leave eBay. It will be difficult at first, but the pressure will be off.

I have been in the business world for 30 years. I have NEVER seen an organization quite like the idiots at eBay.

I advise everyone on this group to begin thinking about alternatives and save yourself a lot of gried.

Any input would be appreciated.

:(
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-11-2008
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 90%

These may be VERO items, which ebay is extremely strict on (some more than others)

i am also working on my own website, hoping to have one up by Saturday.

As for that account, i wouldnt advise you to list anything else on there for now, let it "cool down" .