Account suspension - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Account suspension

Ok. So I previously used Ebay and PayPal accounts but I got suspended for no reason. Ebay didn't even tell me why they did so. So I closed my bank account which they suspended and everything. Now my question is: can I open a new bank account at the same bank with new credit card with my info on it, name etc, attach it to PayPal and would Ebay and PayPal suspend my new account or no? I would get a new computer, IP address. Or do I need to create an account with different name? Of course, like I said, I wouldn't use the same credit card, I would get a new one, from the same bank. I really think it should work. What do you think? Maybe you had similar experience with this? I know there are people who sell accounts on this forum but if this works, then there's no point buying an account and paying.

Thank you.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-24-2015

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Account suspension

1) Why do you bother with bank account in LT? Entropay VCCs do all the job in LT and LV.
2) You need new everything in your new EB + PP combo. Not a single piece of information can be the same.
Old 07-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks. I heard about VCC and Entropay but I just wasn't sure. I heard stories that PayPal don't like when people are using VCC on their accounts and if they find out, they suspend the account. Not sure though. Anyway, are you sure that I need everything new? It doesn't make any sense. Because there millions of people with same first and last name. So for example if some John Smith got his account suspended from Ebay and Paypal, it would mean all John Smiths on the planet would also get suspended and couldn't open PayPal accounts with their real name.
Old 07-24-2015

Longevity: 53%

1) Entro is ok for PP. UK guys don't use it widely and hassle with banks only because they can't withdraw to CCs.
2) Ok, you may leave the name the same, but everything else should be different. But if you change everything, why not to change a name and remove another weak point of your stealth plan.
Old 07-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
1) Entro is ok for PP. UK guys don't use it widely and hassle with banks only because they can't withdraw to CCs.
2) Ok, you may leave the name the same, but everything else should be different. But if you change everything, why not to change a name and remove another weak point of your stealth plan.
I'm not sure I can change the name. In order to verify PayPal I think I need to prove I am, who I say I am for paypal. And if I attach my credit card to PayPal, wouldn't my real name be entered automatically on my paypal acc?
Old 07-24-2015
Threadstarter  

And If let's say I create an account with different name and when Paypal asks me to prove my identity which they just recently did, I'm screwed?
Old 07-25-2015

Longevity: 76%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DUAL77 View Post
I'm not sure I can change the name. In order to verify PayPal I think I need to prove I am, who I say I am for paypal. And if I attach my credit card to PayPal, wouldn't my real name be entered automatically on my paypal acc?
I'm not sure you understand the point. You can't have ANYTHING the same. The whole point of stealth is to be able to sell and get around the limitations. You can still use your name but you can't put your SSN number, same address, birth date, bank account, credit card or any of the same info. Those of us who use stealth are creating accounts all the time with different names. NEVER, ever, put in an SSN on a stealth account.