Guide to buying ebay/pp account, overwhelmed with the sellers and options - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 07-24-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 51%
Default Guide to buying ebay/pp account, overwhelmed with the sellers and options

AVS VCC, real phone number and brand new IP, aged, high selling limits, gmail...

Most people offer these options, does the difference in price come down to customer service and legitimacy among sellers? (for example, an account with a seller limit of 50 items /5000$ can range from 150-270 dollars)

And for those who have bought accounts, what was your experience like. Was it as simple as following the aspkin stealth guide, or were there other obstacles that you weren't aware of and had to learn by yourself. Were there any other tools that you had to purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by nohnoh; 07-24-2015 at 08:13 PM.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Guide to buying ebay/pp account, overwhelmed with the sellers and options

All the accounts sellers are good and prices are similar.
Some offer different services on top.

You will need to read the guide to get a grasp of everything. Then read it again and search the forum.
Old 07-25-2015

Longevity: 80%
Send a message via Skype™ to ebayerOG
Default Re: Guide to buying ebay/pp account, overwhelmed with the sellers and options

people make their decisions based on feedback, duration of selling, price, and attractiveness of their thread

all sellers have excellent customer service
Old 07-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I agree that all of the sellers are good (because I am one too) but my honest recommendation in this case would be to get the stealth guide first and learn about stealth. Buying accounts can save you time and frustration, but that is NOT a substitute for understanding how stealth works. If you don't understand how stealth works, you could easily lose the account and it will not be the seller's fault.
Old 07-25-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
I agree that all of the sellers are good (because I am one too) but my honest recommendation in this case would be to get the stealth guide first and learn about stealth. Buying accounts can save you time and frustration, but that is NOT a substitute for understanding how stealth works. If you don't understand how stealth works, you could easily lose the account and it will not be the seller's fault.
This.

Its like driving a car.
We all want to drive a car and not only A car, but the nicest possible car. But before one goes out there and buys a car, you need to take the test and learn the theory, otherwise it'll not last long and driving without licence is against the law, so you'll lose on many fronts.

I've spoken to many sellers on here and they are all very good with customer service, advice and general helping hand- As long as your questions are valid and the concern is there, they are more than happy to help, assist and guide you. If it's basic stealth questions than I'm afraid you'd need to buy the Stealth Book first because you need to have some sort of an understanding what this all means, so that you'd understand what advice people are giving you, and also what is your individual situation, regarding to stealth.