any one with Amazon stealth account working for over a year without problems - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-31-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default any one with Amazon stealth account working for over a year without problems

Hello,

I am planning to open new Amazon Stealth account because my account got suspended and its a big blow for me. Now i have a question if any one using the stealth technique has been up and running on Amazon Stealth account over a year or two, please share how its going.

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-31-2015

Longevity: 51%
Default re: any one with Amazon stealth account working for over a year without problems

my longest one was about 6-7 months with about 20 positive feedbacks. sell about 6-7 items per day.

I tried changing to a new bank account and it suddenly got suspended. I guess the lesson is not to change anything significant like ID, address, bank account once you got it running smoothly.
Old 07-31-2015

Longevity: 65%
Default re: any one with Amazon stealth account working for over a year without problems

You shouldn't have a problem keeping them running as long as you keep track of all the IPs/keep the account in good standing. There is no reason it should be flagged, unless you were approaching your selling limits
Old 07-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

As long as you do things properly you can run with them for years.
Mine have been up for over 5 years now - lost count of exactly how long.
Old 07-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Amazon is incredibly easy.
Same as a regular account.
Old 07-31-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for all your replies, appreciate it
Old 07-31-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmono View Post
You shouldn't have a problem keeping them running as long as you keep track of all the IPs/keep the account in good standing. There is no reason it should be flagged, unless you were approaching your selling limits
So you mean if we sell too much then it has chance of being caught or suspended ?
Old 07-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutrinobeam View Post
So you mean if we sell too much then it has chance of being caught or suspended ?
That depends on the age of the account, the items being sold, the type and volume of activity on the account and many other factors.
Sell too quickly on a newer account and you dramatically increase the chances of it being suspended.
Old 07-31-2015
Executive [VIP]

Items sold is a huge aspect.
To my understanding the limits is $400.00 but I just recently had a velocity review on the first two sales. Items were $129.00 and in a more challenging category to sell.
Old 07-31-2015

Longevity: 52%
Send a message via Skype™ to bombztreeez

my Amazon Stealth account is over 3 years old.
everyone is right, it depends on the products you sell.
Old 07-31-2015

Longevity: 53%

I have accounts several years old, play by the rules and you won't encounter any problems.
Old 07-31-2015

Longevity: 69%

I now have at least 8 or 9 approaching 4 yrs old.
Old 07-31-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 55%

I've had 4 NEW accounts this year that got to 200/$20,000 without a single account review or funds held. I figured out an easy way to pretty much avoid account reviews entirely. I just get a few solid feedbacks right away by:

1) Sell a few items at a great price initially. You'll sell immediately and those people are also more likely to leave you feedback since they feel guilty/got a great deal.

2) Send a message telling them because you're brand new and want to make sure everything goes perfectly, you're upgrading their shipping to 2nd Day Priority Mail (it's 2 days almost anywhere in the country, look up their zip code first). Tell them Amazon said because you're new, you need to get buyers to vouch for you. Tell them they're you're only buyer so far (tell everyone this until you get your first feedback). Say "your item should arrive on Wednesday, the only thing, if you could just go to amazon.com/feedback" for me...

3) If they haven't left a feedback within 2 or 3 days of receiving the item, tell them "Hey buyer, Amazon is doing what they call a "new account review" and I guess they want to make sure that anything that sells is actually getting delivered. You're the only person I've talked to so far here, if you could tell them that it got delivered - it's just a "star" rating at amazon.com/feedback

4) Once you've sold $600 or $700ish of stuff, don't keep adding inventory - wait until buyers leave you at least 3 feedbacks before continuing. I will message buyers sometimes 3-4 times and just respectfully say something like "Hey buyer, I know you're super busy and I wouldn't want to interrupt again, but Amazon says they only need a feedback to release my account since I'm brand new.. it would help me so much if you could just let them know you got it at amazon.com/feedback. If you don't have the time, I understand - but if you do get a chance I'd really appreciate you doing that for me. ~Amanda~"

I do the above well before I ever get reviewed. Then I switch it up a little bit after I get my first feedback, then I switch it up a little when I get to 10. I have automated messages sent out after 10. I sell to 200 and $20k on each account within 3-4 months using this method with no account reviews.

I get about 50-60% of my first 4-6 buyers to leave feedback by using the above idea. You'd think being pushy like that would get you the occasional bad feedback or Amazon slap, but over 1000 feedbacks on my accounts and still no issues...

I also get around 30-40% of my total buyers to leave feedback, so by 100 sales - I have enough feedback to be very trustworthy. You get more sales the higher number of feedbacks you have. If you keep your accounts for years, the ones that get over 100 feedbacks will have tons more sales (I often list on the SAME items with my big accounts against my new accounts for 20% higher prices and they sell MORE).

I also am always a woman in my accounts since Amazon never calls and generally women are seen as more approachable and naive in business/online so you can include smiley faces and ask for sympathy without being judged (just what I've noticed - I did a little study with 10 different accounts and women get 1.5x as much feedback and less issues with returns too).

Lots of little experiments I've done to try to figure out the best way to approach customer service and sales on Amazon in general (who would've thought that you can price 20-30% higher when you have 100 feedbacks and still get orders??). My two accounts per item (for the high selling ones) means I get the low price people AND the high service oriented people.

Anyway, just some thoughts about how to keep accounts for a long time and avoid reviews (as long as you don't get linked obviously).
The Following User Says Thank You to mshamazon For This Useful Post:
sellingonlinenow (08-07-2015)
Old 07-31-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Also, you'd be surprised how easy it is to pass an account review within 1 week.

I haven't had a review in 9 months now probably, but I always just wait until all orders when my review was initiated are DELIVERED and then appeal saying "I just wanted to wait to appeal until you could see that all of my items since the review started have been delivered and many have even left feedback. I have 100% feedback with 100 seller rating and 0 ODRs - I'd be happy to answer any questions you have for me about my business via email or phone, but I really do need to get paid in order to be able to afford to buy new inventory. Please contact me as soon as you can so we can talk about what you need to get my account approved."

They never call or email and they just approve.
Old 07-31-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshamazon View Post
I've had 4 NEW accounts this year that got to 200/$20,000 without a single account review or funds held. I figured out an easy way to pretty much avoid account reviews entirely. I just get a few solid feedbacks right away by:

1) Sell a few items at a great price initially. You'll sell immediately and those people are also more likely to leave you feedback since they feel guilty/got a great deal.

2) Send a message telling them because you're brand new and want to make sure everything goes perfectly, you're upgrading their shipping to 2nd Day Priority Mail (it's 2 days almost anywhere in the country, look up their zip code first). Tell them Amazon said because you're new, you need to get buyers to vouch for you. Tell them they're you're only buyer so far (tell everyone this until you get your first feedback). Say "your item should arrive on Wednesday, the only thing, if you could just go to amazon.com/feedback" for me...

3) If they haven't left a feedback within 2 or 3 days of receiving the item, tell them "Hey buyer, Amazon is doing what they call a "new account review" and I guess they want to make sure that anything that sells is actually getting delivered. You're the only person I've talked to so far here, if you could tell them that it got delivered - it's just a "star" rating at amazon.com/feedback

4) Once you've sold $600 or $700ish of stuff, don't keep adding inventory - wait until buyers leave you at least 3 feedbacks before continuing. I will message buyers sometimes 3-4 times and just respectfully say something like "Hey buyer, I know you're super busy and I wouldn't want to interrupt again, but Amazon says they only need a feedback to release my account since I'm brand new.. it would help me so much if you could just let them know you got it at amazon.com/feedback. If you don't have the time, I understand - but if you do get a chance I'd really appreciate you doing that for me. ~Amanda~"

I do the above well before I ever get reviewed. Then I switch it up a little bit after I get my first feedback, then I switch it up a little when I get to 10. I have automated messages sent out after 10. I sell to 200 and $20k on each account within 3-4 months using this method with no account reviews.

I get about 50-60% of my first 4-6 buyers to leave feedback by using the above idea. You'd think being pushy like that would get you the occasional bad feedback or Amazon slap, but over 1000 feedbacks on my accounts and still no issues...

I also get around 30-40% of my total buyers to leave feedback, so by 100 sales - I have enough feedback to be very trustworthy. You get more sales the higher number of feedbacks you have. If you keep your accounts for years, the ones that get over 100 feedbacks will have tons more sales (I often list on the SAME items with my big accounts against my new accounts for 20% higher prices and they sell MORE).

I also am always a woman in my accounts since Amazon never calls and generally women are seen as more approachable and naive in business/online so you can include smiley faces and ask for sympathy without being judged (just what I've noticed - I did a little study with 10 different accounts and women get 1.5x as much feedback and less issues with returns too).

Lots of little experiments I've done to try to figure out the best way to approach customer service and sales on Amazon in general (who would've thought that you can price 20-30% higher when you have 100 feedbacks and still get orders??). My two accounts per item (for the high selling ones) means I get the low price people AND the high service oriented people.

Anyway, just some thoughts about how to keep accounts for a long time and avoid reviews (as long as you don't get linked obviously).

This is great information for beginners, do you think amazon can also link accounts based on the style and content of e mails sent to customers, like return e mails instructions and similar e mail for feedback request and so on?
Old 08-01-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
This is great information for beginners, do you think amazon can also link accounts based on the style and content of e mails sent to customers, like return e mails instructions and similar e mail for feedback request and so on?
Can you imagine how many thousands of emails are sent an hour on Amazon?

Now maybe if accounts were linked by say IP and one account had a problem or a review later down the road and a human being read through those accounts emails and seen exact identical emails then I guess down the road if another problem occurred and they looked deep enough this could be an issue but highly unlikely.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
mshamazon (08-01-2015)
Old 08-01-2015
Threadstarter  

That is what i was pointing to if we use stealth account and sell 50% of products from suspended account, and they they suspect that the accounts are linked because of the products we sell. In that case if performance team reviews the account then they also check e mail conversation and if we use same templates that we used in suspended account then what are our chances of being suspended because of linking?
Old 08-01-2015

Not a chance, seller-performance are good, but not that good.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
mshamazon (08-01-2015)
Old 08-01-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
My thought is that it would be generally fruitless for them to attempt linking based on message similarity, since I would imagine many sellers probably use templates from a bunch of common services.

With that said, I do have a slightly different message sent with each account. It's no extra work other than the initial rewrite, and it's just another thing that helps me sleep better at night. I also tend to switch up my messages on intervals so I can see which messages get me the best/most feedback. The stuff I listed was the general idea - but I kinda take each account as an opportunity to refine the details and maybe improve the methods slightly. I do think customer service is the #1 most important thing for stealth on Amazon due to the way their metrics are set up (i.e. even if you resolve a AZ in your favor - it still hurts you... so the buyers really have all the power and you WANT them to like you).
Old 08-01-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
That is what i was pointing to if we use stealth account and sell 50% of products from suspended account, and they they suspect that the accounts are linked because of the products we sell. In that case if performance team reviews the account then they also check e mail conversation and if we use same templates that we used in suspended account then what are our chances of being suspended because of linking?
Also, 50% is not an advisable ratio of old/new inventory items. You should pad your inventory more. It also depends on the time since suspension (a 50% matching ratio from a suspended account 5 years old means a lot less in terms of probable connection than one from 1 week ago). The actual number matters too. For instance, it's not THAT unlikely that you have a 100% match to an old suspended inventory if you only have 3 items.

Generally, my goal is to stay under the automated radar altogether so you never have a rep go through it manually in the first place lol
Old 08-01-2015

Default Re: any one with Amazon stealth account working for over a year without problems

Ratio 5 new to 1 old on your stock is generally accepted. Stock file after 90 days everything should be OK.
Old 08-01-2015
Threadstarter  

Default Re: any one with Amazon stealth account working for over a year without problems

I don't understand, stock file after 90 days ?