Huge problem - new ebay account created! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-05-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Huge problem - new ebay account created!

Ok, I got around the comcast ip change FINALLY, BUT theres a huge issue regarding my newly created ebay account. I need to buy some items here and there to get my feedback up to 10 to 15 but if I pay by paypal there is no way to do it without changing my bogus address to my real one! My registration info in the new ebay account is bogus but if I pay using my non linked paypal account as soon as I click "change address" in paypal it sends me back to ebay to change my "shipping address" in ebay. This goes for selling as well. Buyers are automatically given whatever "buyers address" that is listed in ebay. I cant list a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ address or how the hell will I get the item delivered to me! If I try to pay in paypal to the seller it lists the bogus address which I obviously cant use! I cant just put in the notes to ship to a different address, there is no way they will catch that everytime! Please help!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-06-2007

Longevity: 97%

hi Keith,

I feel your pain and don't worry, everything will work out. I recenly join "BIDPAY" they don't communicate ( as they told me ) and you can use your real address and bank account to accept payment. I have not tried to use bidpay to pay anything because I am planing to use my gift card to pay everything. give it a try with bidpay. I managed to sold one item and received a $50 payment from a buyer through bid pay.

Altu
Old 08-06-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by altu View Post
hi Keith,

I feel your pain and don't worry, everything will work out. I recenly join "BIDPAY" they don't communicate ( as they told me ) and you can use your real address and bank account to accept payment. I have not tried to use bidpay to pay anything because I am planing to use my gift card to pay everything. give it a try with bidpay. I managed to sold one item and received a $50 payment from a buyer through bid pay.

Altu
Cool, how do you setup bidpay through your auctions to accept payment? Or do you have to send them an invoice after auction ends? Also, with the gift card, how do you pay a seller who only takes paypal or money orders?
Old 08-06-2007

Longevity: 99%

The thing you'll have to remember with bidpay is that they are VERY protective for first timers. Until you have a record with them, don't expect any breaks...at all.
Old 08-06-2007

I'm kind of new at this. Can't you just add the newly created email to PP and then use that ID to pay?
I had 2 emails registered to PP and had 2 accounts running simultaneously on ebay. I never had a problem until one got suspended and then a year later my second account got hit.
Of course ebay doesn't disclose why the remaining account was suspended only that it was "associated" I have concluded that I accidentially entereded the old (banned) email address when making my payment and basically turned myself in to them.