About merging informations. Please advise ! I appreciate in advance. - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 08-06-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 54%
Exclamation About merging informations. Please advise ! I appreciate in advance.

Hi everyone!
First of all, thanks everyone for taking the time.

So, my friend let me use his information (everything from address to bank, ssn). Everything is going okay so far and it's been running for almost a year with no issue.

Now, there is a small problem dealing with Tax. As the money goes into his bank, he has to file tax and all that. Is there any possible way I can put any of my info to either eBay or Paypal so I can file Tax and take responsibility of that income instead him?

Thanks for all the advise!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-06-2015

Longevity: 52%
Default Re: About merging informations. Please advise ! I appreciate in advance.

If your information, especially billing address/ssn been banned from paypal/ebay before, I would stray away changing the information to match yours.

That's just my input though, others may have different opinions.
Old 08-06-2015

Longevity: 52%
Default Re: About merging informations. Please advise ! I appreciate in advance.

Just ask PayPal to send you money by check
Old 08-06-2015

Longevity: 60%

Is this the first account you made?
Old 08-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rano View Post
Just ask PayPal to send you money by check
If i do, when I deposit it to my bank, will paypal be able to find out? and will the bank let me deposit the check since it's not paid to me?

Thanks for your help
Old 08-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxrange View Post
Is this the first account you made?
I was banned before. And this is basically not a stealth account since I have every information of my friend. Basically the only thing that would make it stealth is me monitoring it.
Old 08-06-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by CustomerServiceProTip View Post
If your information, especially billing address/ssn been banned from paypal/ebay before, I would stray away changing the information to match yours.

That's just my input though, others may have different opinions.
Thanks a lot for your help!
Old 08-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edison_vu View Post
Hi everyone!
First of all, thanks everyone for taking the time.

So, my friend let me use his information (everything from address to bank, ssn). Everything is going okay so far and it's been running for almost a year with no issue.

Now, there is a small problem dealing with Tax. As the money goes into his bank, he has to file tax and all that. Is there any possible way I can put any of my info to either eBay or Paypal so I can file Tax and take responsibility of that income instead him?

Thanks for all the advise!
In all honestly....I'm going to give you the best advice that has NOT been given. Stop using your friends Account, period. This is one reason we tell people NOT to use Family, Friends info...the tax situation. If you start changing info in Ebay or PayPal your going to send red flags flying in the air.

Why can't you use a Stealth Account?
Old 08-07-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
In all honestly....I'm going to give you the best advice that has NOT been given. Stop using your friends Account, period. This is one reason we tell people NOT to use Family, Friends info...the tax situation. If you start changing info in Ebay or PayPal your going to send red flags flying in the air.

Why can't you use a Stealth Account?
I bought the "Bible". However, from my understanding, isn't it the same as what I'm doing right now?
Except for the part that I know the history and real info of the account holder instead of purchasing a stealth one? Also I'm nothing related to this guy, it's a good friend, and it's from different city. Please educate me boss.

Thanks again.
Old 08-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,926 Times in 8,218 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

You need multiple backup accounts so get building. MM78 is correct - regardless of friend status....best to transition off