Will My Amazon Plan Work - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 07-30-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 56%
Default Will My Amazon Plan Work

I have not been suspended but want to have another account for back up and need another one to start selling an item that was removed due to FDA warning. My plan is to use my sister’s address to open an Amazon account under a variation name. If the accounts goes well open an LLC followed by the EIN. New computer with tracfone. Yes. I will consult with a tax accountant and have read a lot about the Amazon Ghost and already asked my sister permission. I need an address to handle returns. Is there a way to handle returns when going “ghost”? I will be using my virgin mobile which provides different ips.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-30-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Will My Amazon Plan Work

PO box is good for returns.
Old 07-30-2015

Longevity: 53%

Surely if the item has been removed before the sames going happen again, or am I missing something.
Old 07-30-2015
Threadstarter  

My item has been removed but there are hundreds of sellers selling it.
Old 08-02-2015

Longevity: 50%

Many of us wish we had back ups when it happened !!! (or when we chose to accelerate our sales). Very good thinking maybe I should have a back up for Amazon too. I have 2 legit selling Amazons now, never had a problem. I buy a lot from there also but i'm sure numbers don't automatically make you a value customer or merchant.
Old 08-03-2015
Threadstarter  

Freakman,
ARe the two az accounts that you have connected or linked?
Old 08-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSuspended View Post
Freakman,
Good question I am thinking about doing a similar thing. Also are you selling the same items or in the same product categories?
Old 08-05-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadSuspended View Post
Freakman,
They must be linked cause I have them under the same IP. I read somewhere that you can have 2 seller accounts but must differs in the items you sell. Though they have 2 different addresses and different banks. It's like a husband and wife selling stuff in the same household.

Though I don't really keep one active and have sold on both at the same time banking thousands. I was probably just under the radar I guess and was never suspended.

I JUST READ THE POLICY ON HAVING TWO SEPARATE SELLING ACCOUNT.

" •Operating multiple Seller Central accounts: Operating and maintaining multiple Seller Central accounts is prohibited. If you have a legitimate business need for a second account, you can apply for an exception to this policy. Contact Seller Support and choose "Other account issues" from the "Account Settings" section of the form.
In your request, provide an explanation of the legitimate business need for a second account. To be considered for approval, you must have the following: ◦An account in good standing with excellent Customer Metrics
◦A separate email address and bank account for the new account
◦No intention to sell the same products or services in both accounts
You will receive a response to your request within 2 to 3 business days. "

SO I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING WHAT I AM DOING. I NEED TO DO DIFFERENT IP SOON.
Old 08-05-2015

Be careful even asking them for permission and getting approval. Many times people get their approval, abide by their policy of different items being sold on each account, one gets suspended and they still block both. I think risk wise its better to have both separate without letting them know as you have more of a chance of not losing both accounts if your IP, address,etc are different.

My client has 3 accounts, one main that does 1 million+ a month with legitimate info, 1 used for only used items using stealth info (Sellers 95% of his own brand and he added a few bogus products to it), and another using stealth info the same way. He uses the 2 stealth as back-ups to cover him should the main account go down and only sells a little bit on each. None have been linked, although we do have a wholesaler so a million other marketplace guys list on his listings as well.
Old 08-06-2015

@Superfly101 I totally agree. No selling platform will ever be perfect. After all, we are playing on their playground. Imagine if you or I created a platform, it wouldn't be easy.
Old 08-06-2015

True, but that Seller Perf Team is harsh, they don't think twice about putting you out of business so easily. I think thats a dumb decision, if I have a large account on a selling platform, and they made an honest mistake, I would evaluate it and ensure we touch base via phone and understand why it happened. To only operate thru email and just block them if their appeal isn't perfect, is pretty stupid. I have seen large sellers just blocked and all that business gone. I understand they are huge right now, but Best Buy and Staples were huge and the "Retail place to be" back in the early 2000's and now they are both struggling, so things can happen to Amazon as well.
Old 08-07-2015

Amazon will be okay because they sell. Imagine if enough people stop selling on auction sites, it could really hurt them. If you screwed enough people over and give them no hope. What do you think they will do. Turn a good person into something else entirely... even bad. Yes you depend on customers to survive but don't forget why you have customers in the first place. The door swings both ways....apparently the big gorilla auction site will not be flexing their muscle forever. No one in business does ever if they keep screwing with good people especially when you are just a middle man.

Ahhh like I said, no system is perfect but im sure the bay has screwed so many good sellers, I used to buy from so many good sellers. I always wonder why they stop. Now I know.
Old 08-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

What decision made SadSuspended?
Old 08-07-2015
Threadstarter  

I opened the account and listed an item that I'm not selling on the other account. How long should I wait to list the one with the fda warning. I was selling it like hot cakes.