Thinking about raising hell for eBay! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 12-15-2008

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 91%
Thumbs up Thinking about raising hell for eBay!

Well,

We just recently got a new eBay account with all valid information including Social Security etc. We begin listing and get slammed with a "Abusing eBay" violation. Soon after (within a few hours) our PayPal accounts get shut down. We had two accounts, one premier and one personal.

Now, they requested some information regarding the items shipped. They actually reversed all the payments received too! In other words, all the items were shipped, and now all the payments we received for these items have been reversed.

What eBay does not know is that my uncle is one of New Mexico's top lawyers. Not only that, but I have an entire law firm at my disposal, and he is more than willing to push a lawsuit against them at no charge!

My plan, **** eBay! I will sue them for any possible reason whether I am re-instated or not! Even though they are a club and we abide by their rules and regulations when we sign up, reversing of funds for no reason has to be a crime of some sort. They also have funds in limbo that according to their employee might not be put back into the accounts! In other words, they think they can take money and run away with it.

I have all conversations recorded, everything from A to B... I even have their employees contradicting themselves over and over again on the phone. From giving us falsified information to actually violating their own terms of service! Guess what eBay, this time I have you by your balls!

We already have a lawyer ready to first send a letter and second to begin the process. Your support to this matter would definitely be a plus! They might have 100's of lawyers, but I know this time someone stands a chance...

I will keep everyone posted regarding this matter! Wish me luck... It is not costing me a dime anyways...
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-15-2008

Longevity: 98%

So now paypal is doing the crap that google checkout and 2checkout are doing? Once they suspend you, they steal all your money and give the buyers free items without the buyers asking for it?
Old 12-15-2008
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 91%
Send a message via Yahoo to philly387

Well good luck dig!
Old 12-15-2008

Longevity: 95%

yeah google checkout is gay as hell when it comes to begin suspend. There MOTO is screw the sellers lets give every person you paid all there money back! then they will steal it from the your bank to cover there loss thus leaveing you to beg the buyer to send the items back.

Best thing when use GCO is never ship nothing untill the money is in your hands and if u get suspend close your bank account out ASAP
Old 12-16-2008
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 89%

Do whatever you can to make their life hell!
Old 05-07-2022

Longevity: 57%
Default Re: Thinking about raising hell for eBay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by digzober View Post
Well,

We just recently got a new eBay account with all valid information including Social Security etc. We begin listing and get slammed with a "Abusing eBay" violation. Soon after (within a few hours) our PayPal accounts get shut down. We had two accounts, one premier and one personal.

Now, they requested some information regarding the items shipped. They actually reversed all the payments received too! In other words, all the items were shipped, and now all the payments we received for these items have been reversed.

What eBay does not know is that my uncle is one of New Mexico's top lawyers. Not only that, but I have an entire law firm at my disposal, and he is more than willing to push a lawsuit against them at no charge!

My plan, **** eBay! I will sue them for any possible reason whether I am re-instated or not! Even though they are a club and we abide by their rules and regulations when we sign up, reversing of funds for no reason has to be a crime of some sort. They also have funds in limbo that according to their employee might not be put back into the accounts! In other words, they think they can take money and run away with it.

I have all conversations recorded, everything from A to B... I even have their employees contradicting themselves over and over again on the phone. From giving us falsified information to actually violating their own terms of service! Guess what eBay, this time I have you by your balls!

We already have a lawyer ready to first send a letter and second to begin the process. Your support to this matter would definitely be a plus! They might have 100's of lawyers, but I know this time someone stands a chance...

I will keep everyone posted regarding this matter! Wish me luck... It is not costing me a dime anyways...
What was the outcome of this?
Old 05-07-2022

Longevity: 27%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernendo View Post
Are you for real, this thread is 14 years old!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hank For This Useful Post:
Duab (05-23-2022), JamesNorth101 (05-07-2022)
Old 05-07-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 27%
Longevity: 63%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernendo View Post
Still trying to sue them I expect

But it’s a really old thread now
Old 05-07-2022
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Are you for real, this thread is 14 years old!
Morning chuckles

...impressive thread search though