Account suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Account suspended

Hello!

I have a problem with my amazon.de account. I´m from germany and my a cc has 99,3% positive feedback, about +8000 happy customers.

Account is already 3 years old and i´m a power seller on amazon. Till 27.7.2015 i had no problem with my accounts, but now a small information arrived: your account is suspended, some customer complained (poor quality and so on, 8 complains in 3 years at all!!!).

So i wrote a plan of actions, took the whole situation very reputable.

We have the 4.8.2015 and i have still no answer from amazon, they told me they will need just 2 days.

Well i´m thinking about buying this guide, somehow i think more and more amazon is a retarded place for sellers, but i need the money to keep up my buisness.

What would you suggest to do? Since none response to my plan of actions.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: Account suspended

Just send them a friendly remind email.
Old 08-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Already did twice, but they dont care and forward it to the performance team.
Old 08-05-2015
Threadstarter  

New update:

So i called amazons hotline in munich. The friendly person told me they dont know how to contact the seller-performance team via phone. They change everytime their numbers and the only hint they could give me: keep spamming them until i got an answer - .... such a joke.
Old 08-09-2015
Threadstarter  

Ok no more infos, amazon refuse to answer.

Can someone tell me whats the difference betweend amazon stealth guide and this one?

Are there any changes? I´m not about getting a new acc at amazon.

Will this guide from aspkin.com help me to get my accoutn back(suspended, see answers top).
Old 08-09-2015

Longevity: 53%

have you wrote to managing-director@amazon.co.uk or jeff@amazon.com. This is an escalation team for seller performance.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (08-13-2015)
Old 08-09-2015
Threadstarter  

No, are they responsible for germany aswell?
Old 08-09-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhikku View Post
No, are they responsible for germany aswell?
Yes for all EU, it may be managingdirector@amaon.co.uk, the hyphen I think was removed a while back.
Old 08-11-2015

Longevity: 79%

I am so sick of Amazon and all their crap! I have a legit account been selling for 5 years, nearly no problems. A few people complained, REFUNDED THEM IN FULL asap let them keep the product did not request for it to be shipped back...............Well now the new scam artist figured out a new way to screw the seller, If they cant file a A_Z CLAIM lets wine to AZ and get some kind of deal. AINT THAT NICE! You avoid the A_Z claim, yeah so what, but now they cant file that so we will then call. GOT SUSPENDED over 3 items, sold 600 already this year! WOW, anybody that tell you run just one account and not have ghost accounts in the wings ready to is so stupid! I have learned my lesson. I will never be caught again like this, I had the same thing w/ebay built accounts and let them age. Why was I so stupid to not think this could happen on amazon! GHOST AMAZON I will read and get all new accounts up and running!
Old 08-12-2015
Threadstarter  

Please open your own thread lol

But thansk for the information.
Old 08-12-2015

Let me say something else been racking my brain why I got suspnded. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. The complaits I got and I refunded these people all in the same day, even left 5 star feedback, kept the item. It came in a form of my email THROUGH AMAZON. So it not rocket science to figure out this, the bots are reading the emails sent by the customers, who are not happy with the item, BHAM it hits 3-5 refunds and 3-5 emails with being upset will now trigger a suspension. I look back on the AZ forum and they post their suspension letters and that is what I see. # complaints, it not the customers calling in, It the bots. The exact same "complaints" are the exact emails and refunds I did. Nobody else sent any emails in regards to this, but these 3 people. I read many things about this and have done tons of research. As of this year they have added even more bots to trigger suspensions. The same night I got mine at 2 am, there was a flood on the forums with the exact problem a hour later. Also media, used they are really busting people for this. I am selling my whole media inventory at the swapmeets. Thanks amazon! Your a real gem!
Old 08-12-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Media is super high risk category right now... World Wide Web has more phakes then real at this point. Just a matter of time until they trickle down to smaller sellers... Even if its legit!

Just wait until Trump is president!!!! Forget china imports
Old 08-12-2015

I was selling out of date crap. Books, old DVDs. CDs, VHS, cassettes, Vinyl. After reading abount a guy wth $120,000 a month gross sales and one idiot client screaming FOO FOO item of media. There goes his account, and his warehouse and his staff. I pulled every piece of media I have loaded it up in the cargo van and selling every piece for cheap at the next few swapmmets. let some other sucker get banned. Oh and any of you watching YouTube videos that these idiots say sell old media, dont listen. They lie!!!!! Buying at some thrift store really is a big mess. Cause when Amazon wants reciepts for all the crap old stuff...............Nothing works and you are banned. So thrift stores keep your crap. They also have their own accounts on AZ, and many have been banned due to the quality of the item. Tons of Negs reviews!! the one I go to has lost their EbAy and Amazon account. The worker told me. Should have made a mental note right there!
Old 08-13-2015
Threadstarter  

Ok guys, i´m happy when you can share your information here, but i´m not interested in emotionals talk :D

I also made a lot of research aswell, we are all in a ****ed up boat.

Anyway some progress happened: Jeff´s team replied to my case and they take over the whole case, also another team of escalation keep an eye on my case, very weird situation but in my eyes its a first step from the bot-answers. I will post progress right here.
Old 08-13-2015

A little success then, if everything is as you have said I would guess you be back selling within 10 days. Just keep asking for an update every 3 or 4 days.
Old 08-13-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhikku View Post
Please open your own thread lol

But thansk for the information.
Old 08-15-2015
Threadstarter  

I hate amazon. One of them replied to us:

Our plan of action doesnt cover every case-article. Actually not true since we provided for everyone a clear statement.

Does anyone know something about buying appeal letters? like: Amazon account suspended |Amazon appeal - worth or just a scam?

EDIT: or can someone help to create the answers for my plan of action? Everything is written in english, if yes, contact me please. Really need some help.

Last edited by Bhikku; 08-15-2015 at 06:26 AM.
Old 08-15-2015

Look at your plan, what where you missing. Amazon me it easy by telling you the problem, you must have missed something.
Old 08-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

@Bhikku, you may need to pay for this kind of letter-writing service
Old 08-17-2015
Threadstarter  

Yes, i paid for the letter. Lets see how amazon will response on it.
Old 08-18-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 51%

Oh keep us posted.

I have been selling over a year and similar to you, for a buyer complaining that my item was not new (which it is) and then like 3 or 4 other minor complaints over the last several months (one missing part of order, which I sent separate, so it did get there after), they suspended me. :(
I am considering buying the letter, did you get the 12 hour, 24 or 48?
I may just get it to and be done with it.

Good luck, keep us posted!
Old 08-19-2015
Threadstarter  

Also i have to say the letter is good written. But my letters were good written aswell, i made just a big mistake: i wrote TOO MUCH. I think amazon disliked them since its not really "buisness report".I bough the 48 hours letter.

Waiting for amazons response.