Should I appeal through the regular appeal process or email Jeff? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon

Amazon Amazon Suspension. General discussions on Amazon, suspensions, suspended, blocked, banned and more. Amazon Forum.

Old 08-14-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 65%
Default Should I appeal through the regular appeal process or email Jeff?

Hi All,
I have a account suspended. Should I appeal through the seller central dashboard or should I directly reply/forward the suspension email to Jeff with my appeal? Thanks for any help.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-14-2015

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Should I appeal through the regular appeal process or email Jeff?

You need to appeal first through seller central. Why were you suspended?
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
mad555 (08-14-2015)
Old 08-14-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taking The Micky View Post
You need to appeal first through seller central. Why were you suspended?
I was suspended for sending the wrong size item 3 times in over 2,000 orders, over a 7 month period. I corrected all of those orders immediately and out of the blue, I was suspended today. Hopefully they reinstate me.
Old 08-15-2015
Banned

Longevity: 52%

3 times u made a mistake over a 7mo period.... I doubt that's the reason for your limitation.
Old 08-15-2015

Is that the reason amazon gave you?

In your appeal admit your mistakes and your plan of action how these will be avoided in the future.

What are your metrics like.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
mad555 (08-15-2015)
Old 08-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

That does not sound right to me. But something is obviously wrong. First write the appeal and go through Seller Performance.
Old 08-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Is that the reason amazon gave you?

In your appeal admit your mistakes and your plan of action how these will be avoided in the future.

What are your metrics like.
Yes that is the reason they gave me. They listed the 3 items and the complaint was different size. My metrics are almost perfect. Everything is way below the limits except last weekend were I was unable to answer 4 questions within the 24 hour period which brought those metrics below the standard overall percentage because I rarely have anyone message me about my items. I am so dumbfounded by this suspension the real reason I think I was suspended is because I am cornering a market on amazon that no one can compete with me, not even amazon at the moment. If I am not reinstated then I think amazon will take my business. I have read stories about this happening to other sellers on amazon. I wrote the best appeal letter possible. I am thinking about lawyering up if I am not reinstated today.
Old 08-15-2015

Don't get this wrong, but are your goods legitimate and is your supplier reliable in supplying legitimate products. The reason I ask is that amazon are one of the biggest retailers in the world and it gets the best prices from suppliers and for a small retailer to be able to buy cheaper is very rare, but possible.

Yes get your lawyer to write an appeal letter, but just remember its amazon's choice who they allow to sell on there platform and they have no legal obligation to let you sell. So don't go threatening them as it just won't work.
Old 08-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Don't get this wrong, but are your goods legitimate and is your supplier reliable in supplying legitimate products. The reason I ask is that amazon are one of the biggest retailers in the world and it gets the best prices from suppliers and for a small retailer to be able to buy cheaper is very rare, but possible.

Yes get your lawyer to write an appeal letter, but just remember its amazon's choice who they allow to sell on there platform and they have no legal obligation to let you sell. So don't go threatening them as it just won't work.
Yes my goods are legitimate. I am the manufacture and supplier. My items are not easily counterfeited. I never seen a counterfeit product which I sell. Amazon would have to buy from me or go into the manufacturing business for the items I sell at the price I can sell them for. My suspension has zero to do with counterfeit items, unlike a lot of others that come here saying they have been banned for other reasons but, in fact they have been banned for selling counterfeit goods. Good thing I have a family member that is a lawyer. I already spoke with them and they said Amazon will have to give a good reason for banning me but letting other sell with worse infractions. It is called collusion and other illegal business practice terms that escape my mind right now.

Last edited by mad555; 08-15-2015 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-16-2015

So let me get this right, you manufacture the goods and you own of the IP/copyright for these goods. So anyone else selling them on amazon has to purchase them from you and if amazon are selling them, again you have to be the supplier.

Have you put all this in your plan.

Regarding your family lawyer, no disrespect , but amazon don't have to give any reason, they can pick and choose marketplace sellers. If you go on the attack to amazon they won't reinstate you for sure and may even delete your account.

Regarding other selling your products, surely you have 100% control over this?
Old 08-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

your lawyer cannot prove they are being unfair to you in substantial terms, BUT they are actually being unfair if what you say is true, as 3 complaints in 7 months on 2000 orders is nothing, the 4 unanswered questions in a short space could knock a few points off, but hey people have time off sick or other issues, that should be allowed if it is the 1st time. There is more to this story...
Old 08-16-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
So let me get this right, you manufacture the goods and you own of the IP/copyright for these goods. So anyone else selling them on amazon has to purchase them from you and if amazon are selling them, again you have to be the supplier.

Have you put all this in your plan.

Regarding your family lawyer, no disrespect , but amazon don't have to give any reason, they can pick and choose marketplace sellers. If you go on the attack to amazon they won't reinstate you for sure and may even delete your account.

Regarding other selling your products, surely you have 100% control over this?
There is not a copywrite/ip for this item. It has nothing to do with copywrite/ip/counterfeit items. Others sellers of my items can not sell them for my price because I am a manufacture, supplier and retailer. They can buy from overseas manufactures but their price is double or triple as mine after all the fees. collusion is a serious crime which amazon can not commit. Basically, they can not stop me from selling on their platform because they can not compete with me(which is what I think they are doing). They will have to show that they ban everyone for the same infractions or less than me to justify banning me for the laughable incidents they have banned me for. They can say they do not want me selling on amazon because of a BS reason, but they will not be able to hold my funds for 90 days. I have a lot of money on hold right now with amazon, which is unjustified and despicable. They are a horrible company IMO. I am not the only one they have done this to.
Old 08-16-2015

madd555, amazon can basically do what they want, you agreed to there sellers agreement when you opened the account and everything is documented in there what they can do, sit an read it you will be amazed to what you agreed to.
How do you know other people are not manufacturing these goods the way you are, and from my experience if someone is manufacturing in China it will be 60% cheaper than making in the States.
And finally, if you account is not reinstated amazon WILL hold your funds for 90 days as you agreed to this and if you really piss them off they may delete your account and your funds and any FBA stock will be gone forever.
Tread carefully be polite, remember your the tongue and they are the ass.
Old 08-17-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
madd555, amazon can basically do what they want, you agreed to there sellers agreement when you opened the account and everything is documented in there what they can do, sit an read it you will be amazed to what you agreed to.
How do you know other people are not manufacturing these goods the way you are, and from my experience if someone is manufacturing in China it will be 60% cheaper than making in the States.
And finally, if you account is not reinstated amazon WILL hold your funds for 90 days as you agreed to this and if you really piss them off they may delete your account and your funds and any FBA stock will be gone forever.
Tread carefully be polite, remember your the tongue and they are the ass.
They can try to do what ever they want. They can write that they own your first born child in their laughable policy. Most people do not challenge them when banned because they do not know how to or have the means to do so. They have to abide by US Federal and Washington state law. They are committing collusion. If they ban me for no good reason, but are letting others sell with worse records than me and or trying to take my business because they can not compete with me. The weight of the item nullifies any cheaper price that overseas manufactures might make it for. They could make it for 1 penny but they can not ship it for any cheaper because, ya know, weight. If someone else is manufacturing this item they ain't selling it on amazon. I am the only one selling it for the lowest price and no one can compete, not even amazon.
Old 08-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Have you created this account in your real details?

Also you do have to assume that amazon think your items are foofoo because you massively undercut everyone else who sells your item.
Old 08-17-2015

Good luck Buddy, but your success will be zero. By the way do you have $500,000 to start a legal case against amazon, cos it will cost you more than that to get to Court, and then if you did win, which won't happen can you afford several appeals.

Last answer, why do people manufacture in China and not the US. I can send a 40ft container from HK to California for $2000.
Old 08-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mad555 View Post
They can try to do what ever they want. They can write that they own your first born child in their laughable policy. Most people do not challenge them when banned because they do not know how to or have the means to do so. They have to abide by US Federal and Washington state law. They are committing collusion. If they ban me for no good reason, but are letting others sell with worse records than me and or trying to take my business because they can not compete with me. The weight of the item nullifies any cheaper price that overseas manufactures might make it for. They could make it for 1 penny but they can not ship it for any cheaper because, ya know, weight. If someone else is manufacturing this item they ain't selling it on amazon. I am the only one selling it for the lowest price and no one can compete, not even amazon.
Wow. You are REALLY confident. Good luck with your lawsuit! Let us all know how it works out.
Old 08-17-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Good luck Buddy, but your success will be zero. By the way do you have $500,000 to start a legal case against amazon, cos it will cost you more than that to get to Court, and then if you did win, which won't happen can you afford several appeals.

Last answer, why do people manufacture in China and not the US. I can send a 40ft container from HK to California for $2000.
You have zero knowledge about how the US legal system works. You do not need $500,000 to start a legal case. That is more laughable than the amazon seller policy. As soon as my lawyer shoots a letter to them I think they will fold like a cheap suit and settle before they want to go to court and have to expose their despicable arbitrary business practices. More than 80% of all legal cases settle and do not go to court.

"Last answer, why do people manufacture in China and not the US. I can send a 40ft container from HK to California for $2000."
ok.... that has nothing to do with anything. You come across as a passive aggressive dick for no reason. You are defending amazon and telling me what they do to others who are in the wrong, which are not in my situation. Just take a step back and look at how you are conducting yourself.
Old 08-17-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%

Quote:
You have zero knowledge about how the US legal system works. You do not need $500,000 to start a legal case. That is more laughable than the amazon seller policy. As soon as my lawyer shoots a letter to them I think they will fold like a cheap suit and settle before they want to go to court and have to expose their despicable arbitrary business practices. More than 80% of all legal cases settle and do not go to court.

"Last answer, why do people manufacture in China and not the US. I can send a 40ft container from HK to California for $2000."
ok.... that has nothing to do with anything. You come across as a passive aggressive dick for no reason. You are defending amazon and telling me what they do to others who are in the wrong, which are not in my situation. Just take a step back and look at how you are conducting yourself.

Do you bro. Keep us updated on how it goes should be interesting drama...
Old 08-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Yup, you, anonymous forum poster who's posting in a forum about SUSPENDED AMAZON SELLERS, is going to make Amazon, multi-billion dollar Fortune 500 Company, "fold like a cheap suit". LMFAO!

You should do stand up. Seriously. Quit selling on Amazon, you'll make FAR more income in comedy.
Old 08-17-2015

Reading between the lines, it looks like anyone can make what you are making, but I guess someone somewhere holds the rights, but we know thats not you.

You know very little about amazon, firstly make sure your "lawyer sends the letter to the correct address" secondly amazon will totally ignore it and won't respond to anything till you actually file a suit.
Then Amazon will fight you all the way till you cannot afford to carry on, and thats the way it is.
The 40ft container shows how cheap it is to ship from China.
Dude you a joke, sorry