Saving a Possible Suspended Account??? What should I do??? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 08-08-2007

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 96%
Default Saving a Possible Suspended Account??? What should I do???

Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your help! I have read all the posts and all your helpful information. I have not come across an answer for my question and hope you could help. I have been a seller on ebay now for the last 3 years. I run 3 seperate accounts on ebay. All are linked to the same paypal address within ebay. I didn't realize that I could possibly get suspended from ebay and if one account got hit, all of them possibly could go down. I'm just learning all of this. I have tried and tried to find an answer to my question but have not came across anything. Ok, heres my story. One ebay account has got more negative feedbacks lately due to a competitor buying a bunch of my items and leaving neg feedbacks on my page.

I recently got a warning that my account is on a 4 month watch and might get suspended if I don't bring up my feedback score. What is really weird is they got to the second account as well but my third account has not been touched. Its all just warnings but I don't know if I should just stop selling for awhile and bring up all new listings under a new name and just throw in the towel with it and pretend as if I already got suspended or maybe I should just do new ebay names and new listings and just keep my name and not worry about the suspension.

The only thing I worry about is that if I put all my time and energy into these new listings and then my old accounts get suspended...they are going to come back and get me later...maybe I should just let it cool off and start a new and just pretend I got suspended. Sorry for the book here but i'm soo confused as to what to do. I do know that in the meantime, i'm gonna get started with my own website...this is terrible...we really do work for ebay and paypal...its not working independently...its bs...I work 24/7 to make sure I get positives and people are happy and ebay could care less...I can't wait to get off and on my own independently!!! I support you all the way!!!

Sincerely,

Sicilian_Bella
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-08-2007
Threadstarter  

Default We are working for ebay & paypal afterall!!!

you know what I was thinking...ok, ebay says its the independent way and the american dream...its funny though because my mom works at a bank and if your sales are not up...you get fired...ebay is now saying...if your feedback score is down...your out of here! sounds like we are working for ebay to me...what do u you think?

also, its funny because anybody could leave feedback...a pissed off buyer that hates the world and is upset he didn't get his product within 1 day and paid USPS First Class Mail...someone is not happy with the product and doesn't want to take the time out to return it...even though you will refund them 100%...a pissed off competitor that is upset you are selling like crazy...now, i'm hearing that ebay/paypal takes you down for your profit margin being to high...man oh man...haters!!!
Old 08-08-2007
Executive [VIP]

From my experience, if they suspend one of your accounts they will suspend all of them that they can link with you. If they're already warning you, you should work as fast as you can to bring your feedback score up. If a competitor is buying from you and leaving you negative feedback, can't you just block their username from bidding?
Old 08-08-2007
Threadstarter  

Default thanks for the help!

oh, your right...i forgot about that option...he already left about 6 negatives...and had a friend leave 2...the one that left 2 got suspended...he left a couple of other negatives on other competitors as well...and his score is like -4...his friends is -3 but the first one hasnt been shut down yet...i will block them...yea, i was thinking about that...just not selling on there anymore and buying a bunch of ebooks to get the feedback rating back up again...but, its gonna take alot to get the rating back up...no matter how many positives you have...negatives really have a huge impact in your rating score...thanks for the advice...i'll try my best to get that score up

P.S. I would go to the trust and safety dept for help but i have before about 4 times with no luck...the live help is a joke...and as from reading these forums...it sounds like we are on our own...in the last 3 years if I ever had a problem...I have solved it myself and or with the ebayer...its really sad
Old 08-08-2007
Executive [VIP]

What you could try is open a complaint with eBay and tell them that a competitor is doing this on purpose. I'd say better get his account suspended first before yours. I don't know if eBay will act or not, but its always worth a try to save your um ...bum.
Old 08-08-2007
Administrator

Thanked 4,228 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 4%
Longevity: 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicilian_Bella View Post
oh, your right...i forgot about that option...he already left about 6 negatives...and had a friend leave 2...the one that left 2 got suspended...he left a couple of other negatives on other competitors as well...and his score is like -4...his friends is -3 but the first one hasnt been shut down yet...i will block them...yea, i was thinking about that...just not selling on there anymore and buying a bunch of ebooks to get the feedback rating back up again...but, its gonna take alot to get the rating back up...no matter how many positives you have...negatives really have a huge impact in your rating score...thanks for the advice...i'll try my best to get that score up

P.S. I would go to the trust and safety dept for help but i have before about 4 times with no luck...the live help is a joke...and as from reading these forums...it sounds like we are on our own...in the last 3 years if I ever had a problem...I have solved it myself and or with the ebayer...its really sad
It's probably not a good idea selling ebooks to gain feedback. EBay is on to this and will suspend you account for doing this.
Old 08-08-2007
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
It's probably not a good idea selling ebooks to gain feedback. EBay is on to this and will suspend you account for doing this.
What would happen if you previously sold eBooks on an account and the account was still open? Would you better close that account and start over on a new account or just stop with the eBooks on the account and continue with it?
Old 08-08-2007
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Thank you for all your help! I have read all the posts and all your helpful information. I have not come across an answer for my question and hope you could help. I have been a seller on ebay now for the last 3 years. I run 3 seperate accounts on ebay. All are linked to the same paypal address within ebay. I didn't realize that I could possibly get suspended from ebay and if one account got hit, all of them possibly could go down. I'm just learning all of this. I have tried and tried to find an answer to my question but have not came across anything. Ok, heres my story. One ebay account has got more negative feedbacks lately due to a competitor buying a bunch of my items and leaving neg feedbacks on my page. I recently got a warning that my account is on a 4 month watch and might get suspended if I don't bring up my feedback score. What is really weird is they got to the second account as well but my third account has not been touched. Its all just warnings but I don't know if I should just stop selling for awhile and bring up all new listings under a new name and just throw in the towel with it and pretend as if I already got suspended or maybe I should just do new ebay names and new listings and just keep my name and not worry about the suspension. The only thing I worry about is that if I put all my time and energy into these new listings and then my old accounts get suspended...they are going to come back and get me later...maybe I should just let it cool off and start a new and just pretend I got suspended. Sorry for the book here but i'm soo confused as to what to do. I do know that in the meantime, i'm gonna get started with my own website...this is terrible...we really do work for ebay and paypal...its not working independently...its bs...I work 24/7 to make sure I get positives and people are happy and ebay could care less...I can't wait to get off and on my own independently!!! I support you all the way!!!

Sincerely,

Sicilian_Bella
[/B][/B]
UPDATE!!! I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW...IF THEY ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME AND WANT TO SAVE THERE ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THERE FEEDBACK SCORE. TRY TO GO BACK THROUGH ALL YOUR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND DO A FEEDBACK WITHDRAW TO THE BUYER THAT LEFT THE NEG. TRY TO GET THEM TO WITHDRAW FROM THE FEEDBACK...YOU COULD DO THIS BY GOING TO HELP...AND TYPING IN FEEDBACK WITHDRAWAL...THIS WILL BRING YOUR SCORE BACK UP FAST...ALL YOU SAY IS PLEASE EMAIL US IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY...SEND BACK THE ITEM FOR A FULL REFUND...100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE...THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING...ITS WORKING!! MY SCORE IS COMING BACK UP! THIS SITE IS AWESOME...SO MUCH HELP HERE...I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE BACK WHAT I KNOW ; )
Old 08-08-2007
Banned

Longevity: 97%

Quote:

Whats his user name? I'll bomb him for you!
Old 08-08-2007
Administrator

That's great news, I'm happy for you.

Quote:
UPDATE!!! I JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW...IF THEY ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AS ME AND WANT TO SAVE THERE ACCOUNT BECAUSE OF THERE FEEDBACK SCORE. TRY TO GO BACK THROUGH ALL YOUR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND DO A FEEDBACK WITHDRAW TO THE BUYER THAT LEFT THE NEG. TRY TO GET THEM TO WITHDRAW FROM THE FEEDBACK...YOU COULD DO THIS BY GOING TO HELP...AND TYPING IN FEEDBACK WITHDRAWAL...THIS WILL BRING YOUR SCORE BACK UP FAST...ALL YOU SAY IS PLEASE EMAIL US IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY...SEND BACK THE ITEM FOR A FULL REFUND...100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE...THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN DOING...ITS WORKING!! MY SCORE IS COMING BACK UP! THIS SITE IS AWESOME...SO MUCH HELP HERE...I THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE BACK WHAT I KNOW ; )
Old 08-08-2007
Administrator

It's probably best to stop with selling ebooks, and go from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imjustme View Post
What would happen if you previously sold eBooks on an account and the account was still open? Would you better close that account and start over on a new account or just stop with the eBooks on the account and continue with it?
Old 09-02-2007
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspkin View Post
It's probably best to stop with selling ebooks, and go from there.
i'm about to start listing on that account. do you think its safe or could they suspend me afterwards for having sold a dozen ebooks a month ago? i know its ebay, they can do anything...