How do you create a Stealth Amazon UK account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Amazon > Amazon Suspensions

Amazon Suspensions Amazon Suspension. General issues related to Amazon Suspensions. Mostly geared towards Amazon.com.

Old 08-05-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default How do you create a Stealth Amazon UK account?

Hey guys

My amazon.com account was suspended.

I am trying to create a stealth UK account, but these guys are asking for passport and proof of address and stuff.

How do we by pass this?

Thanks in advance!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 08-05-2015

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: How do you create a Stealth Amazon UK account?

By giving them a passport and proof of address. The only way.
Old 08-06-2015

Longevity: 77%

I'm currently in the process of making a Stealth UK AMZ account.

Just added my bank account and debit card today. I also had to type in a passport number etc so I'd imagine that will be rejected and they will probably ask for a scanned copy of it plus address info.

I will keep you updated with how it goes. Its so much harder then it used to be, but if you look after your account, it can last. My current main is over 4 years old now!

Cheers,

Pidge
Old 08-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 33%
Longevity: 93%

What card did you use pal?
The Following User Says Thank You to Freakzilla For This Useful Post:
sax4 (08-06-2015)
Old 08-06-2015

If you set up as a private person (non business) they will not request scanned copies. However once you pass a certain selling volume they will request scanned copies etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidge90 View Post
I'm currently in the process of making a Stealth UK AMZ account.

Just added my bank account and debit card today. I also had to type in a passport number etc so I'd imagine that will be rejected and they will probably ask for a scanned copy of it plus address info.

I will keep you updated with how it goes. Its so much harder then it used to be, but if you look after your account, it can last. My current main is over 4 years old now!

Cheers,

Pidge
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
Lucifer (08-31-2015)
Old 08-08-2015

Longevity: 77%

Just a quick update. I checked the amazon account today and it is now active. I didn't receive any messages from Amazon to confirm this so I'm not sure if they actually look into the details you provide until you start selling larger amounts.

As "Taking The Micky" said, They won't request docs until a later stage. For UK Amz Stealth accounts, It seems you need an actual Credit / Debit Card to activate the account. I tried a couple VCC's and none of them worked.

If anyone reads this in the near future and needs a bit of help getting back on Amz in the UK, Feel free to message me and I will gladly offer advice.

Cheers,

Pidge
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pidge90 For This Useful Post:
eiross (08-09-2015), mademanalex (09-01-2015)
Old 08-30-2015

Longevity: 59%

Quote:
Originally Posted by pidge90 View Post
Just a quick update. I checked the amazon account today and it is now active. I didn't receive any messages from Amazon to confirm this so I'm not sure if they actually look into the details you provide until you start selling larger amounts.

As "Taking The Micky" said, They won't request docs until a later stage. For UK Amz Stealth accounts, It seems you need an actual Credit / Debit Card to activate the account. I tried a couple VCC's and none of them worked.

If anyone reads this in the near future and needs a bit of help getting back on Amz in the UK, Feel free to message me and I will gladly offer advice.

Cheers,

Pidge

Hi im reallybadly trying to get back on amazon

Got my computer restored to factory settings, got a wireless 3g dongle, (havent changed the mac address should i change it?

I have a stealth name, address, i have my own credit card ive been told by changing the number address number to my own address should be fine.
Old 08-31-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

No need to chance the Mac address
Old 09-01-2015

How do you pass the passport copy request and adress proof if you register as a company?

say register as a limited uk company. themn they ask for the copies of directors utility and passport

cheers
Old 09-01-2015

Longevity: 76%

No need to register a LTD company.

Just run as a sole trader.
Old 09-01-2015

Im a german citizen, they will still ask for Id sooner or later , can I then give them my Id. because i used that with a blocked account

Callidus, I disagree with sole trader and Limited Company. Set up as a company and you don't need a UTR number etc or any HMCE documentation All they ask for id companies details, reg.cert mema articles etc. You can register a company for less than £30.00. Then they will ask for directors details which they ask for in any event if you are a sole trader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mademanalex View Post
Im a german citizen, they will still ask for Id sooner or later , can I then give them my Id. because i used that with a blocked account
You used your passport and driving Licence.

its a german drivers license, i havent used it yet.but i also dont know if they accept that or only uk drivers license. but i used my passport. if i change my passport number they cant check it right? name etc as registered with ltd, but other passport number. they probably only check if the data is the same as on amazon data.

can they verify if the ulitlity bills ? do they call the utility companies? sme with passports, do they verify the passport number or just check if the name is correct etc. i think only police and so on can verify the data passport number... anyone has experience?

Last edited by TGMT²; 09-01-2015 at 06:33 AM.
Old 09-01-2015

Quote:
its a german drivers license, i havent used it yet.but i also dont know if they accept that or only uk drivers license. but i used my passport. if i photoshop my passport number they cant check it right? name etc as registered with ltd, but other passport number. they probably only check if the data is the same as on amazon data.
They will accept a driving licence, lots of people don't have passports

Quote:
can they verify if the ulitlity bills ? do they call the utility companies? sme with passports, do they verify the passport number or just check if the name is correct etc. i think only police and so on can verify the data passport number... anyone has experience?
They are happy with scanned copies.

Last edited by TGMT²; 09-01-2015 at 06:32 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Taking The Micky For This Useful Post:
mademanalex (09-01-2015)
Old 01-11-2017

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
How do you pass the passport copy request and adress proof if you register as a company?

say register as a limited uk company. themn they ask for the copies of directors utility and passport

cheers
Once you get to the actual verification stage, they will ask for personal documents as well as business documents. You should be able to provide these
Old 03-13-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 35%

Hey,

Hope you don't mind me picking your brains...
Currently trying to get a stealth account set up, and just wondered how you guys dealt with general set-up? I assumed a sole trader was the easiest way to go, however there's still the request for passport details, UTR etc? I'm assuming they have no way to verify any of it besides asking for documentation?
Old 03-14-2018

Longevity: 38%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm12 View Post
Hey,

Hope you don't mind me picking your brains...
Currently trying to get a stealth account set up, and just wondered how you guys dealt with general set-up? I assumed a sole trader was the easiest way to go, however there's still the request for passport details, UTR etc? I'm assuming they have no way to verify any of it besides asking for documentation?
Select driving licence as your ID. They don't ask for the DL number unlike when you select passport.
Old 03-24-2018

When i was at the setup stage they already requested for the documents of ID, bank statements. Once i submit the documents the account was made but still under review. After 2 days i get a email asking some questions and now im stuck.
Anyone know what to do from here?

Hello,

Within 14 days, we need you to provide some additional information to verify your account.

If you do not provide the requested information, your account will be restricted as follows:
-- From 7.4.18 - 14 days from now, your funds will no longer be disbursed in any European marketplaces.
-- From 21.4.18 - 28 days from now, you will not be allowed to sell on Amazon’s European marketplaces.

Please reply to this email with the information listed below:

We need more information from you before we can complete your account verification. Please reply directly to this e-mail to confirm the information listed below.

-- Confirm your legal entity type:
- Individual
- Sole Proprietor/Sole Trader
- Privately owned company e.g. limited company, partnership
- Non-profit organisation

Registering as an Individual means you are acting in the context of a private activity. Registering as a Business means that you are acting in the context of a commercial or professional activity. Most of the time, Business sellers are registered legal entities. However, depending on the local requirements that apply to your activity, you may also act as sole proprietor without being registered as a company.

-- The scope of your trading activity.
- Confirm or list on your Seller Central account a representative selection of the items and categories you intend to sell on Amazon.

-- The source of your inventory.
- Confirm the source of the products you intend to sell on Amazon.

-- Who will benefit from the profits of your sales on Amazon.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/c...act-us/cmn/BLU).

Sincerely,

The Amazon Payments Team
Old 03-25-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakzilla View Post
What card did you use pal?
Physical card

Last edited by garesasa; 03-25-2018 at 03:57 AM.
Old 03-29-2018
Subscribed [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by livingtree View Post
When i was at the setup stage they already requested for the documents of ID, bank statements. Once i submit the documents the account was made but still under review. After 2 days i get a email asking some questions and now im stuck.
Anyone know what to do from here?

Hello,

Within 14 days, we need you to provide some additional information to verify your account.

If you do not provide the requested information, your account will be restricted as follows:
-- From 7.4.18 - 14 days from now, your funds will no longer be disbursed in any European marketplaces.
-- From 21.4.18 - 28 days from now, you will not be allowed to sell on Amazon’s European marketplaces.

Please reply to this email with the information listed below:

We need more information from you before we can complete your account verification. Please reply directly to this e-mail to confirm the information listed below.

-- Confirm your legal entity type:
- Individual
- Sole Proprietor/Sole Trader
- Privately owned company e.g. limited company, partnership
- Non-profit organisation

Registering as an Individual means you are acting in the context of a private activity. Registering as a Business means that you are acting in the context of a commercial or professional activity. Most of the time, Business sellers are registered legal entities. However, depending on the local requirements that apply to your activity, you may also act as sole proprietor without being registered as a company.

-- The scope of your trading activity.
- Confirm or list on your Seller Central account a representative selection of the items and categories you intend to sell on Amazon.

-- The source of your inventory.
- Confirm the source of the products you intend to sell on Amazon.

-- Who will benefit from the profits of your sales on Amazon.

If you have any questions, you can contact us at any time (https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/c...act-us/cmn/BLU).

Sincerely,

The Amazon Payments Team
I've had this before in an earlier attempt. Based my experience, they may have already linked your computer with another account.
Old 04-01-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjm12 View Post
I've had this before in an earlier attempt. Based my experience, they may have already linked your computer with another account.
It seems like the account did get linked. Amazon emailed me back saying i dont qualify for Individual seller and have to update my legal entity. Once i did that they showed me my Stealth address and My original address to choose from. Not sure where i went wrong since i used VPN and VMware with a brand new computer
Old 04-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 24%
Longevity: 54%

Quote:
It seems like the account did get linked. Amazon emailed me back saying i dont qualify for Individual seller and have to update my legal entity. Once i did that they showed me my Stealth address and My original address to choose from. Not sure where i went wrong since i used VPN and VMware with a brand new computer
They are very clever you must be done something wrong and they linked it
Old 04-01-2018
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,910 Times in 8,203 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
What VPN? Did you sell the same items ?
Old 04-02-2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by e2free View Post
They are very clever you must be done something wrong and they linked it
shouldnt of got linked since this will be my first time making a UK acc