Static IP service 5usd/month - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > IP Address

IP Address Changing your IP address, multiple IPs, VPNs, hiding your IP, phone tethering, MiFi devices, hotspots and more.

Old 07-14-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Static IP service 5usd/month

Hello.

I´m thinking about setting several ebay and paypal stealth accounts and I will create one different pc user per account.

My only doubt here is.......it´s a good choice to purchase a Dedicated IP service to handle the rest of the accounts?It only costs over 5 usd/month,I think it´s good,but I´m a newbie.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

¡¡¡Cheers!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 07-31-2015

Default Re: Static IP service 5usd/month

I would go with a guaranteed fresh VPN to be 100% sure your accounts won't be linked. Static IP might not always equal a Fresh IP (meaning that it might have been given out to another customer before.)
Old 08-03-2015
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 51%

24vc is the way to go. Only people who guarantee a 100% Fresh IP address, that hasnt been recycled.
Old 08-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Is the Static IP DEDICATED? If not, then it definitely is no good for stealth. Some people sell Static IP's, but they are SHARED, which means when you are not using it, someone else might be. Also, $5 per month is a nice price, but many of these services are overused. If you get an IP that has been burned with eBay your account becomes worthless. And with a lot of these, you never know what they have been used for. I tried a cheap VPN service a long time ago and the first thing I noticed is that I could not search on Google because they said they detected unusual traffic coming from my network.

I'm not saying the service WON'T work, because I have no idea what provider you are talking about.

But the others are absolutely correct when they say that 24vc is the best provider for stealth. Why? They KNOW what we are trying to do and they have Fresh IP's that are guaranteed never to have been used with eBay before. They ARE more expensive, but if you sign up for it quarterly or annually, the price can be as low as $10 per month.

Last edited by jeffweico; 08-03-2015 at 11:22 AM.
Old 08-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,406 Times in 871 Posts

iT MUST be a FRESH,,VIRGIN and DEDICATED Static IP, in order for it to work, for $5.00/Month,, that's a Bargain
Old 08-03-2015

Longevity: 55%

Trustfund and Jeffweico are absolutely right 24vc provides the best and most reliable VPN service, pay peanuts, you get monkeys!, and never has that saying been truer than when dealing with VPN services. You are only going to get the best chance to keep your eBay/PayPal up and running and making money for you by spending a bit more in the beginning on the mega important setting up of your accounts, get the groundwork right with the strongest vpn service and you will never look back.

Last edited by RosieTosie; 08-03-2015 at 12:59 PM.
Old 08-16-2015

i just opened a business internet line with my local cable provider, and i ordered 5 Static IP addresses, how do i know if that is never used? and if not it it safe to go with a few accounts on that, even if all are the same router?
Old 08-16-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arg1400 View Post
i just opened a business internet line with my local cable provider, and i ordered 5 Static IP addresses, how do i know if that is never used?
You don't and never will, for all you know those IP's have been used before by someone else.

Quote:
and if not it it safe to go with a few accounts on that, even if all are the same router?
well, your either gonna have to try them out or use ther other 4-5 different methods.
Old 08-16-2015
Banned

Longevity: 52%

People like to scare you that if it is not Fresh IP you will get limited, this is just bullcrap. We all know that most of the IPs in the world is recycled in one way or the other. The chances of you getting limited of IP alone is 1% to none. People that feed you this FRESH bull**** wants to make money from you. Getting a static, Dedicated IP for $5/mo is cheap.
Old 08-18-2015

Longevity: 65%

Quote:
Originally Posted by arg1400 View Post
i just opened a business internet line with my local cable provider, and i ordered 5 Static IP addresses, how do i know if that is never used? and if not it it safe to go with a few accounts on that, even if all are the same router?
MM78 is absolutely right, you can never know what they've been used for.
That's why you should always stick with a provider that you can trust.

To the OP, just as a rule of thumb, the cheaper the VPN is, the more abused it could be.
Old 08-18-2015
Banned

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
To the OP, just as a rule of thumb, the cheaper the VPN is, the more abused it could be.
There's an exception to this rule if you set up your own VPN by getting a Linux VPS. $5 is possible with this and you get dedicated, static IP address.
Old 09-06-2015

buy static ip for each account u use .It is a good solution.
Old 09-06-2015

Longevity: 53%

Ip doesn't matter. You will just need a new IP. Ip is a small reason why a person would get banned. Simply using a ip that had a eBay account banned on will not get yours banned unless personal info is same and products etc
Old 09-06-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferman View Post
Ip doesn't matter. You will just need a new IP. Ip is a small reason why a person would get banned. Simply using a ip that had a eBay account banned on will not get yours banned unless personal info is same and products etc
Will eBay ban based on IP address ALONE? No. The problem is, if there was a problem account on the IP address before, then eBay takes a closer look at the account. What happens then will depend on who is doing the review and what they look at. But it definitely puts accounts at risk, because you never know what they are going to ask for. Could just be a cursory review, or they could request documents proving your ID.

If I got 5 static IP's from Comcast, YES, I would try using them. It is very hard to get Comcast to assign static IP's. They really don't like to do it, except for businesses. Sometimes they WILL and if you can get them, it is probably worth the risk.

But saying that IP's do not matter is ridiculous and misleading. Because a newbie reads that and goes to HideMyAss.com and subscribes to the 10,000 IP package for $5 a month. Then they start using their IP's which are used for everything from Ddos attacks, to movie piracy, to credit card fraud and even eBay and PayPal fraud. Their account quickly dies and then they get discouraged and believe that stealth is impossible. And that is NOT true!

Search the forums for posts like "HELP! ALL 10 OF MY ACCOUNTS WENT DOWN TODAY!!!" or "WHY DO I GET 0/0 SELLING LIMITS EVERY TIME???" and read those threads. You will quickly discover that these all have ONE THING in common - the user took shortcuts. They listened to bad advice, such as "IP's don't matter" or "sure, Google Voice is great for stealth" or "sure, you can use the same credit card with PayPal since it was last used 5 years ago"

Those guys all found out the hard way that there are NO shortcuts with stealth that are worth taking.

I don't own 24vc. I don't own TracFone. I don't sell VBA's or VCC's. I don't make a penny when someone buys the stealth guide. So when I recommend using some of these things, it is NOT so I can make money off of people who don't know any better. It is because I know what works, what does not work and what is risky. I have been an active member of this forum for over SIX YEARS and I have seen hundreds of posts asking "why me? what went wrong?" and I have created HUNDREDS of stealth accounts. So have the other long time members here.
Old 09-07-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Will eBay ban based on IP address ALONE? No. The problem is, if there was a problem account on the IP address before, then eBay takes a closer look at the account. What happens then will depend on who is doing the review and what they look at. But it definitely puts accounts at risk, because you never know what they are going to ask for. Could just be a cursory review, or they could request documents proving your ID.

If I got 5 static IP's from Comcast, YES, I would try using them. It is very hard to get Comcast to assign static IP's. They really don't like to do it, except for businesses. Sometimes they WILL and if you can get them, it is probably worth the risk.

But saying that IP's do not matter is ridiculous and misleading. Because a newbie reads that and goes to HideMyAss.com and subscribes to the 10,000 IP package for $5 a month. Then they start using their IP's which are used for everything from Ddos attacks, to movie piracy, to credit card fraud and even eBay and PayPal fraud. Their account quickly dies and then they get discouraged and believe that stealth is impossible. And that is NOT true!

Search the forums for posts like "HELP! ALL 10 OF MY ACCOUNTS WENT DOWN TODAY!!!" or "WHY DO I GET 0/0 SELLING LIMITS EVERY TIME???" and read those threads. You will quickly discover that these all have ONE THING in common - the user took shortcuts. They listened to bad advice, such as "IP's don't matter" or "sure, Google Voice is great for stealth" or "sure, you can use the same credit card with PayPal since it was last used 5 years ago"

Those guys all found out the hard way that there are NO shortcuts with stealth that are worth taking.

I don't own 24vc. I don't own TracFone. I don't sell VBA's or VCC's. I don't make a penny when someone buys the stealth guide. So when I recommend using some of these things, it is NOT so I can make money off of people who don't know any better. It is because I know what works, what does not work and what is risky. I have been an active member of this forum for over SIX YEARS and I have seen hundreds of posts asking "why me? what went wrong?" and I have created HUNDREDS of stealth accounts. So have the other long time members here.
I never had a problem with IP's ever. Also you nor anyone else when they get a IP can know if it has been used with a bad account before. None of us knows that at all

With that being said, the only thing that matters is a new fresh IP
Old 09-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

My Mifi has had hundreds of ips on dozens of limited ebay accounts. My point is we have no idea what these IPs were used for before. Non of them.

Now 24vc is one of the most expensive services because to a certain degree anyways, can guaranty a fresh IP.

These days IP is my absolutely the least of my concern. My only concern with IPs is NOT overlapping IPs on a regular basis.

I have used cheap services along with 24vc awesome services and mifi, phone tethering, etc...

24vc has one of the easiest software options to connect.
Old 09-08-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
My Mifi has had hundreds of ips on dozens of limited ebay accounts. My point is we have no idea what these IPs were used for before. Non of them.

Now 24vc is one of the most expensive services because to a certain degree anyways, can guaranty a fresh IP.

These days IP is my absolutely the least of my concern. My only concern with IPs is NOT overlapping IPs on a regular basis.

I have used cheap services along with 24vc awesome services and mifi, phone tethering, etc...

24vc has one of the easiest software options to connect.

IPs is only needed if your overseas.

My point is that nobody that I heard on this forum has been booted off Ebay for being link to a stranger account or simply because they used a bad IP

I never heard of that happening to anyone on this forum which brings me back to my point is that IP addresses does not matter
Old 09-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferman View Post
IPs is only needed if your overseas.

My point is that nobody that I heard on this forum has been booted off Ebay for being link to a stranger account or simply because they used a bad IP

I never heard of that happening to anyone on this forum which brings me back to my point is that IP addresses does not matter

Then you My Friend have not had enough accounts or have not had enough volume.
Saying IPs does not matter is a very ignorant statement.

Saying fresh deidcated IPs is the only option is equally as ignorant.

Last edited by yankee; 09-08-2015 at 02:23 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to yankee For This Useful Post:
sax4 (09-08-2015)
Old 10-17-2015

Longevity: 57%

what about using a phone to tether? airplane mode to refresh ip.
Old 10-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspa View Post
what about using a phone to tether? airplane mode to refresh ip.
Yes, it will work just fine, just make sure to Log each IP change between accounts.
Old 10-17-2015

Longevity: 62%

i used to use jetpacks then i started having accounts shut down so I started to isolate my different jetpacks and found that my verizon jet pack ips was the problem I saying this cause once I wend to vpn and 24vc my accounts no longer got shut down.....ips do matter
Old 10-17-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by burke View Post
i used to use jetpacks then i started having accounts shut down so I started to isolate my different jetpacks and found that my verizon jet pack ips was the problem I saying this cause once I wend to vpn and 24vc my accounts no longer got shut down.....ips do matter
Verizon has the largest IP Pool in the USA if not on planet earth.

That being said, you still need to log IPs etc... Sounds like you might have been contaminating your own local pool by crossing IPs over and over or 100% coincidence.

Verizon MIFI and phone tethering is the most popular and common method widely used on this forum with great success. Second would be ATT/Tmobile etc.. then local broadband and last would be VPNs, VPS and proxies.

even 123 himself uses verizon mifi to build the accounts he sells.