Stealth paypal savings account and direct debit - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 09-09-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Default Stealth paypal savings account and direct debit

Hi guys

So I wanted to withdraw some money from the stealth paypal so I added a savings account which was never used on paypal, as I wanted to withdraw I landed on a page saying "verify your account: we dont recognise the device your using" (I always used portable wifi from my mobile) and it gave me 3 options: automatic call, "verify public info about yourself" and "confirm debit or credit card".

I got a spare mobile number and edited my account settings and now the 1st option for automate call is gone :/ , when I click on this "verify public info" error comes up, and only the credit card option works however I dont have the whole card number as I never got it from the guy I bough the account from. Sent pm to the account seller but did not get any response.

What should I do? Is it safe to fully verify stealth paypal with real savings bank account? Also would it be safe to send like £400 to friends paypal and get it out that way?

Please advice as I realy need to get some money out.

Thank you
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-09-2015

Longevity: 59%
Send a message via Skype™ to Shekibi
Default Re: Stealth paypal savings account and direct debit

I would recommend calling PayPal and asking them to give you the option again, they should do it for you.
You don't need to add a bank account to fully verify your PayPal account, it is only needed when you are withdrawing money.
Old 09-13-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: Stealth paypal savings account and direct debit

I have tried to withdraw the money again and all seemed ok however just before the submit I got this withdraw summary page saying

"Name on Account: name of the stealth account

As set out in our User Agreement, your withdrawal request may be subject to review by PayPal to help maintain your safe use of the PayPal service. As a result, it may take longer for your withdrawal to reach your bank account."

Is it safe to submit that? The bank account obviously is on different name also its savings ISA or something and I am not 100% sure if I can actually pay in money into that account as its fixed on some rates or something...also bank account is not confirmed as when I go in there and it says that it has sent the code to my bank, nothing goes in and also it wont even allow me to type any code which is very wired...

Wont paypal asks me for a bank statement which will need to show the name of the account holder?

I am also thinking about opening new bank account? What sort of questions will they ask? Will they be bothered that I have other accounts?

What other way I can withdraw the money? Can I send it over to friends paypal?

Last edited by glowa; 09-13-2015 at 12:57 PM.