Etsy Account Suspended Again and Again..Need Help - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > Etsy Discussions

Etsy Discussions Etsy Forums. General discussions on Etsy, direct checkout, account suspensions, suspended, banned and more.

Old 09-04-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Etsy Account Suspended Again and Again..Need Help

I Created around 8-9 Accounts on Etsy after purchasing eBay Stealth,as informed by customer care that it will work. However It doesn't

Before Purchase I tried exactly same thing for around million times but I failed.
I thought something new will be there in guide apart from which I do not know but I failed.

Changed PC
Cleaned Cookies
Used Multiple VCC
Used different names in Business PayPal
New Pictures
New Users
Everything Damn New
But I Failed....

So here I am Hell frustrated and depressed .

Can anyone here Explain me why its not working and if it doesnt why I was told that eBay Stealth works for Etsy.

As soon As I add new product Bot catch and ban me.
First Product I add is without Tags, Different Tiitle. New Description with all new different Keywords.

Where Exactly I am wrong.

Please HELP me before I kill myself
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%
Default Re: Etsy Account Suspended Again and Again..Need Help

Did you have a brand new PayPal for each Account? Did you make all the accounts at the same time?

Last edited by MM78; 09-04-2015 at 09:27 AM.
Old 09-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Did you use the same PICTURES? Bots can tell that the pictures are the same. You can't just crop them, they have to be different.

And while eBay Stealth DOES work for Etsy, if your item is extremely unique, THAT could be the problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
MM78 (09-04-2015)
Old 09-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
Did you have a brand new PayPal for each Account? Did you make all the accounts at the same time?
Not a Brand New PayPal but A New Name and Address in PayPal which Etsy Cant detect as PayPal does not share info.

And I've Been doing this for months now but still no success. And No not created all account at same time. I created account and waited for 2 days before adding product to avoid any suspicion.

Trust me tried everything brand new except PayPal which I am sure is not issue.

M using IpVanish and Vyper VPN. Tried my dynamic ip dongle which i had used before to operate Etsy shop. Still BOOM

Changed Pc to avoid any Browser Fingerprinting detection.

Guess they are even better than Ebay and Amazon

Last edited by sam.chhabra; 09-04-2015 at 12:07 PM.
Old 09-04-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffweico View Post
Did you use the same PICTURES? Bots can tell that the pictures are the same. You can't just crop them, they have to be different.

And while eBay Stealth DOES work for Etsy, if your item is extremely unique, THAT could be the problem.
Yes completely new pictures with new camera( I thought bots detect camera type and model and picture settings)

Also with new camera i tried i deleted all meta data in second account I created.

Initially I thought my products are unique but i listed random product for 2 days and shop closed still....

HELP HELP HELP

Last edited by sam.chhabra; 09-04-2015 at 12:08 PM.
Old 09-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 76%

What kind of verification are they using for India?

This is something I and others cannot help with when it comes to members from other countries trying to ste.alth on Et.sy. I know how everything works in USA and it works flawlessly. I have no clue what goes on for any other country in regards to identification, CC, etc.

Also, I have seen multiple people mention VPN's, especially ones that are widely known, to try and open up accounts. I'm not so sure that is safe.
Old 09-04-2015
Threadstarter  

I am using PP for receiving payments and tried PP n VCC Entropay for adding card at time of opening shop. I am pretty sure Etsy cant verify details from PP. I also tried opening shop from other countries and using VCC( Thought Country flag is issue ) but failed.
The Following User Says Thank You to sam.chhabra For This Useful Post:
hss818 (04-15-2022)
Old 09-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,342 Times in 961 Posts
Activity: 10%
Longevity: 76%

They have no connection to PP. That is just everyone's fallback excuse and I and others have tested many times. Any marketplace using PP Standard cannot see anything.
Old 09-05-2015
Threadstarter  

I said Exactly same and that is the reason i am more frustrated now as everything is failing. Noway Et can be above EB and AZ.
Old 09-14-2015

Longevity: 53%

Can this be the prepaid credit card you are using? I opened two stealth etsy accounts successfully following eBay stealth rules and with the help of the other members here.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhonda For This Useful Post:
lavender86 (11-01-2019)
Old 09-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Did you used different PC or same?
Which VCC you using?
Which VPN?
Did you changed your location/country or is it same as your banned account ?
Old 09-22-2015

Longevity: 63%

Which category did you tried to list the item ?

As I said in other post, Etsy might check every new shop in some Category and user Country by flag your shop to not index yet.

It takes around 12-24 hrs, Etsy Staff will check your shop and If your products are not risk and they think all are Real handmade , they will open and let your shop able to be index in Etsy search.
Old 12-14-2019

Longevity: 24%

Hello,
I am a new member and not familiar with forums at all.
Anyway, I wanted to share my experience and I hope it may help someone, but I must say in advance that my efforts of creating a new Etsy account failed.
-I got a new identity, my friend gave me, so her name, physical address, paypal account... different person, actually;
-I bought new PC,
-I bought new internet even different provider I used for my first account.
-I hide exact location on Google (it tracks us all)
-I listed completely different T-shirts, different style (I am doing Print On Demand products)
And they deactivated that account after about a week being live.
I can't say they deactivated me, they practically deactivated my friend's account, didn't they.
But, I have recently discovered in Etsy's Privacy Policy that they track us, they know our location when we log in.
So my conclusion is that if someone wants to open a new acc with all "equipment" I mentioned above they need a new location to work from. Maybe I am wrong, but this is not only from my experience but also other guys who opened a new acc with new identity. Btw, I don't like this Big Brother life we all live in, it's scary.
Old 03-21-2020

Longevity: 23%

Hi I’m having the same problem except I don’t even get to the part of adding a bank account Information or card. I can’t get past the listing step in opening a shop because it says my account is suspended. I used a new email and different name and I’m not sure what’s going on unless it is the IP address because I’ve tried on my phone and my computer and both say the same thing when trying to open a shop.

Also I have money left in my shop that was opened and they will not send it to me even though I’ve told them that I don’t have any open orders or any issues to resolve with customers.
Old 03-27-2020

Longevity: 23%

Hi I’m having the same problem. Please help me
Old 03-27-2020

Longevity: 88%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egdesigns View Post
Hi I’m having the same problem except I don’t even get to the part of adding a bank account Information or card. I can’t get past the listing step in opening a shop because it says my account is suspended. I used a new email and different name and I’m not sure what’s going on unless it is the IP address because I’ve tried on my phone and my computer and both say the same thing when trying to open a shop.

Also I have money left in my shop that was opened and they will not send it to me even though I’ve told them that I don’t have any open orders or any issues to resolve with customers.
They’re not just going to take your word on it that you have non problems with customers. They’ll hold your money for 180 days before they release it.
Old 04-21-2020

Longevity: 22%

Has anyone sorted this? My Etsy accounts were closed down as I was using the same images selling crafting supplies for drop shipping. I had thousands of orders. A 5 star rated shop. I have the following plan:

1. New name registered with new address and email
2. New mobile phone for app and new computer as they apparently register your device ids or Mac ids. I don’t know how this works.
3. New banking details
4. New credit card
5. New up address or hot spot from my phone as I heard even if you reset your ip they can find you?

Anyway I purchased that Etzyreborn which pretty much said all the above but mentioned PayPal only which in certain countries you can get Etsy payments via PayPal so it was a useless purchase.

I was really hoping to get this back up and running as it was pretty much a full time income.

The issue is I am worried that in a few days or weeks once I start working from my regular location that my shop will get shutdown.
Old 04-22-2020

Longevity: 85%

As confirmed before, anything resold from Aliexpress is flagged by Etsy teams. Perhaps try different items?
Old 04-22-2020

Longevity: 22%

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam.chhabra View Post
I Created around 8-9 Accounts on Etsy after purchasing Ebay stealth,as informed by customer care that it will work. However It doesn't

Before Purchase I tried exactly same thing for around million times but I failed.
I thought something new will be there in guide apart from which I do not know but I failed.

Changed PC
Cleaned Cookies
Used Multiple VCC
Used different names in Business PayPal
New Pictures
New Users
Everything Damn New
But I Failed....

So here I am Hell frustrated and depressed .

Can anyone here Explain me why its not working and if it doesnt why I was told that Ebay stealth works for Etsy.

As soon As I add new product Bot catch and ban me.
First Product I add is without Tags, Different Tiitle. New Description with all new different Keywords.

Where Exactly I am wrong.

Please HELP me before I kill myself
I’m having the same issue. I feel like etsy stealth is the hardest one. Ebay and Paypal are quite easy to figure out but when registering for a new etsy seller account you have to add a card with the account holders name and billing address unlike paypal where they dont ask for the card holders name. I’m getting so frustrated. I have tried to purchase a vcc but none of the ones online have account numbers and sort codes which is necessary if signing up for a uk etsy seller account. Can someone please help me I beg you.
Old 04-22-2020

It depends on if you are selling the items as handmade.
Old 04-22-2020

Selling a mass produced item as handmade is the quickest way to suspension for sure.
Old 04-22-2020

Do you operate any Etsy stealth accounts with DC?