Banned on ebay for life! - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > General Discussions (Off-Topic) > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself to the community!

Old 09-21-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Exclamation Banned on ebay for life!

After searching online I have realised im definitely not the only one. Basically ebay restricted by account indefinitely (for life) for such a minor problem. So what happened was an ebayer kept bidding on all my auctions and then ended up winning them but did not pay. I emailed the bidder several times asking them to pay but no response. I then contacted ebay and asked them what I should do as I didnt want to be charged fees for the items that were bought but not paid for. The ebay 'guru' told me to cancel the orders to receive the final value fee which I did but now ebay have restricted my account for good because I cancelled 9 orders! Even after I was told to do so by EBAY themselves!! Surely this is the buyers problem not mine, if they actually looked into it they would see that none of the items were paid for and I had to cancel them and I even relisted them all. I am furious about this and have contacted them several times telling them I was instructed to do so by their own team member but you may aswell just talk to a wall with ebay they really dont care about their sellers.

Ok so I have found several forums on how to make a new account without being restricted again. I did try to open a new account but didnt realise how on top of that they were and I was restricted after listing an item but I did use the same paypal email so I should have known better.

This time I plan on doing it properly, I changed the ip address so they cant track that, got a new paypal, new email, new 'name', I even have an alternative address which is another family members which I asked permission to use and new phone number so I have all new info and im going to try and set this up today so fingers crossed it works. My only worry is that when im making the new paypal account should I use my real name? Will ebay look into my paypal info? I have a different bank card that I can use which wasn't linked.

Please let me know if any of you were able to do this successfully. Any tips as well will be greatly appreciated. I really want to continue to sell on ebay it just sucks that they really have no respect at all for their sellers.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,909 Times in 8,202 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Banned on ebay for life!

Welcome to the forums - your questions show that you need to read more about stealth.

You cannot use old info.

e.g. eb will look at pp info
Old 09-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

I would call into ebay several more times and have them look up the conversation about the bad info.
With that being said, you should have definitely know how to handle unpaid items.

I strongly suggest getting the ebay stealth guide and reading up and then after that, search the forum for answers of your unknown questions and then ask the community like you are now.
Old 09-21-2015

Longevity: 49%

You still have a few more things to learn that will still link your new account to the banned account.
Some helpful advice is: Dont create the account today. do some reading because I know 2 things youre gonna do that will link your account.
Old 09-21-2015

Longevity: 51%

1. contact ebay support and re emphasise the mistake that had happened.

2. learn to make eBay Stealth

3. jump to amazon/stealth
Old 09-21-2015

Longevity: 53%

Half of eBay reps don't know anything about how eBay actually works, they are basically meat robots, only capable of telling you something from the hint-book in front of them. So, welcome to the forums, learn stealth, and you will be back selling in no time!
Old 09-21-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Your PayPal name SHOULD match the eBay name.

You really should get the stealth guide. I understand being hesitant, because most e-books sold online are garbage. But the stealth guide is well worth the small cost. I hesitated for two months and it cost me a lot of frustration and lost accounts. Then I bought the guide and it was like a light bulb went on in my head. I realized what I had done wrong and have been a stealther ever since. I've come a long way since then, but it all started with this forum and the stealth guide.