questions about Ebay, Paypal private vs business, taxes - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > International eBay & Paypal Discussions > UK eBay & Paypal

UK eBay & Paypal General discussions about eBay.co.uk Suspensions and Paypal.co.uk limited accounts. This forum is geared towards UK eBay & Paypal sellers.

Old 09-23-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 53%
Question questions about Ebay, Paypal private vs business, taxes

Hello
I have a some questions, and just not sure to open few threads or place all below. I search forum but still leaking info (my subscription expired)
I have ebay / paypal under my real details.
Ebay and paypal account confirmed and verified, Account few years old but before use as buyer only. Linked with account but bank card expired.
Start sell no tlong ago, currently from May have +/- £12k income.
Monthly I sell +/- 20 products but expensive ones and also shipping is pricy.
Ebay / paypal account is still private.
I have few questions:
1. Will be other verification when higher income? last month have 4,3k income and this month I'm abut 4k already (I read is ok up 3,5k under private seller)
2. Whether Ebay / paypal asking to upgrade private account to seller (if regular and high income)? I just read pp start doing this with pp USA.
3. Ebay/papal register in UK but on auction description I write shipping from abroad Poland, as I live in Poland and logon to account from Poland.
4. Also I found that I have more customers when placed on eaby de (title and description in German). So now I have double listings in 2 countres UK/DE with different auction but they for same product.
All under same account. Reason why? I have over 165 positive feedback with 100% rate.
But is lift my listing from 20+ up around 50. so just thinking to open new stealt ac**** but will be new one so no feedback at all :(
5. With 4-10days I will change network provider and IP for this, did I have to report to paypal just in case to overtake any suspicion from them?
6. I get some customers from facebook and forum (same product) or some of them contact to my private so they buy cheaper and me save more (as don’t pay ebay commission). So is ok to run same pp account for this payments or they share with ebay?
Personally in my opinion pp makes money and no matter where I sell but…
7. Is better to send to customer money request “goods/invoice” or let them send money to me?
8. As I can’t really buy with paypal in my country and spend money, so have to withdraw to UK account. Because of this and increase selling will have to register company in UK and sort thing out and all that stuff.
9.If will run business is better to run under private seller as long I can or better to upgrade.
10.If I’m right, when open other pp account (stealth) will be safe to logon on same PC but under other account name and just plug dongle with different provider?
11.Is ok to register PP under different details and link to account with different details, or have to try worked out by some bank card so they can’t see name/surname?

I know is lot of question but don’t really want list many threads.

Ps.Sorry for my broken english and will be grateful for any information.
thank you very much for your help in advance.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 09-25-2015
Threadstarter  

Longevity: 53%
Default Re: questions about Ebay, Paypal private vs business, taxes

hi
no one to help with any of above questions :(
Old 09-26-2015

Longevity: 55%
Default Re: questions about Ebay, Paypal private vs business, taxes

Some of your questions actually have been snswered in other threads on here if you check those out, also remember it is weekend now and there are less forum members active during the daytime so you might well have to wait till evenings to see other responses to your questions.

Also that's a lot questions you have listed in one go, can be more chance of getting responses if you only ask a few questions at any one time, that's just the way it is people tend to glaze over at large blocks of text that may require lots of in depth answers.