Address for Stealth Account - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-08-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 49%
Default Address for Stealth Account

Hi everyone! I have a beauty/cosmetic business with my daughter and we get wholesale beauty products for really cheap and resell them on eBay. We were doing awesome- making 20-30 orders a day. All of a sudden, our account gets suspended for being linked to another account my son made a long time ago (he would just sell his old clothes, video games, toys, etc.). So they ask for proof of ID, drivers license front & back, utility bill & receipts/invoices for his games, toys, clothes, etc. I provided everything but obviously couldnt find the receipts for his old stuff I bought him YEARS ago.

Now my question is, I want to make a stealth account but Im having issues with finding an address to use. My mother offered me to use her address but I lived with her in the past. Could I use that even if I lived there? Could eBay tell if I lived there & would there be issues? What if I used her address but used a different name? She also said I could use her name, address & just act like her. Could I do that & would it work? Or she said she could open up a P.O. box in her name, would that be okay? If she does that, should I act like her or should I make up a ⊗⊗⊗⊗ name on eBay? My sister also offered me to use her address (I never lived with her) and she said I could use her name & everything.

Which option do you think is best? I'd prefer to use my mothers address & name but I'd want to do whichever works best. Also, could I use a prepaid debit card for this account? Thanks so much for taking the time to read this long post lol. I really appreciate it!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-08-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%
Default Re: Address for Stealth Account

Gift cards and VCC's are an easy option. As for the address, YES, you can use your mother's address, but why? You don't have to involve anyone else - this is the beauty of a stealth account. And NO, eBay and PayPal do not like PO Boxes.

Did eBay refuse your appeal? Did you call in and explain that your son had his own account when he lived at home? It does not make a lot of sense to me that they did all of this just because of the link. Was your son selling something he should not have been - like counterfeits?

It just seems like there is something else going on here that you don't want to let us know about. And your business IS your business, and it is up to you whether to share or not, but it makes it a bit difficult to give you the best advice. eBay generally does not ban your account just because another family member had an account at the same address unless there was some sort of a problem.
The Following User Says Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
Miracleview (11-05-2015)
Old 10-08-2015
Threadstarter  

What do you mean I dont have to involve anyone else? Its all over the Stealth Book to use another friend or family members address to go "stealth". That is why I asked.

Also, he was not selling counterfeits or anything illegal. He is only 12 years old, like I said, he was selling his old video games, clothes, etc. He sold items but never shipped them because he never checked back into his account. Yes I called & talked to customer service about 3 different times but the only thing they said I could do was provide receipts for these sold items of his, even though they refunded the buyers. Like I said before, we no longer have these receipts for said items.

All I'm asking is whether or not I should use my mother's address because I previously (over ten years ago) lived with her at that address. Will eBay give my mother an issue with selling? Could it be linked back to me?
Old 10-10-2015
Banned

Longevity: 58%

The info in the guide is somewhat outdated and new methods have been discovered to work much better. You should never "involve anyone else" anymore. This is a bad route to go, like jeff mentioned.
Old 10-21-2015
Threadstarter  

Oh okay, is the guide itself updated or is there just new information/methods that are found on here, the forums? Can you point me in the right direction to find new methods for this? I really appreciate it. Thanks
Old 11-05-2015

Longevity: 51%

Sheet happens , the best thing to do both , of recovery your old acc and doing new stealth one or more, as your choice .
Old 11-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracleview View Post
Sheet happens , the best thing to do both , of recovery your old acc and doing new stealth one or more, as your choice .
Huh?