Jesus things just got annoying fast [Banking issue] - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 10-23-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
Default Jesus things just got annoying fast [Banking issue]

Need the experts on this one.

Was using Wells Fargo for stealth and everything was going well. had about 8 accounts with them, then suddenly they closed my account after 5 years of history with them for having too many accounts.. Lol

Then tried to open a bank account with Bank of America earlier in the week, looks like they closed my account down and I'm pretty sure it's because I have negative Chexsystem history because of Wells suspecting fraud or whatever.

Been doing a bit of research (have used the search option), it's just kind of bull**** my "banking credit" is destroyed because I had too many savings accounts??? lolololololol

I have a few bank accounts open and have opened a few w/ new banks this week as well...

just looking for some guidance of the repair of my carelessness of using 1 bank having 8 accounts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Bunting For This Useful Post:
secret storm (10-23-2015)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-24-2015

Longevity: 60%
Default Re: Jesus things just got annoying fast [Banking issue]

That is why i shy away from major banks they always come up with something. Try using credit unions also try PNC virtual wallet

Always try to open checking accounts and stay away from having many savings accounts linked to paypal when money leaves the saving accounts frequently banks start to look at you funny.
Old 10-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,908 Times in 8,201 Posts
Activity: 99%
Longevity: 83%

Have you considered Chase and TD?
Old 10-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,108 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Have you considered Chase and TD?
TD can be problematic these days. More so on personal accounts. Lots of mixed result posts the past year and a half.
Old 10-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

I always try to open a checking account. Then I add a savings account. Then I add business checking and savings. Then I add a Christmas club account and a special account for a building I own. I never have more than 6 accounts with one bank.

Credit unions or banks that do not use Chexsystems would be best for you at this point.

This is the reason I advocate being CAREFUL with bank accounts. We should not be TERRIFIED of the banking system, but you have to choose your banks wisely and not go berserk and open 10 accounts with different banks in one week. It is all about staying under the radar.

It also helps greatly to have a relationship with your branch manager. My local Woodforest has been great for me. The manager there is a gay guy and I live in a fairly conservative area. We invited him and his partner over for the 4th of July BBQ a couple of years ago and have been inviting them to our parties ever since. They are great guys and I have ZERO worries at the bank. Woodforest is pretty good for stealth to begin with. But once someone in their main office questioned one of my accounts. The manager told them it should have actually been a business account, not a personal one. So, he opened a business account for me, which satisfied their security people and waived all of the fees. Had I not know this guy, I am not sure what would have happened. They could have told me to take my business elsewhere. I'm glad I didn't have to find out.

My point is, it never hurts to have someone in your corner at the bank. There is no substitute for having one of their employees vouch for you when an issue comes up. Because they can tell the security people that they know you and that you are NOT up to no good, and that goes a LONG WAY!

You don't have to become your bank manager's best friend, but it always pays to be nice, and even a small Christmas gift can go a long way. My bank people, my postal carrier, the DHL guys, they ALL get small gifts from me. Everything from DVD's to gold plated playing cards, to Cards Against Humanity. Sure, it costs a few bucks, but it is a wise investment. Because if you ever have a problem, those relationships can work wonders.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jeffweico For This Useful Post:
camouflage (10-24-2015), ovidiu (10-26-2015)
Old 10-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%

Ive never even tried banking with the bigger banks. Not worth the hassle.
All of my banking is done with the smaller regional banks. They tend to appreciate the business a lot more and Ive never had an issue with them.
I start off with one checking and two savings accounts then later add another 2 savings. I never add any more accounts. If one of my accounts is lost ill just go to the bank and close that one down and open a new one ('cause my computer got hacked' or whatever other reason you can come up with for needing to **** down specific accounts).
Old 10-24-2015
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 2%
Longevity: 68%

If you have been successful opening new accounts with smaller bank but had an issue opening with BOA, chances are you were not reported to chex but EWS. That would mean you are blacklisted by Wells Fargo, BOA, Chase, Capital one, and just a hand full of regional banks.

If you had a fraud report on your chex record, there would only be a hand full of banks in this country that would open an account for you. Chances are you are fine but for a dozen or so banks. Request both reports for free and find out for yourself
Old 10-24-2015
Threadstarter  

Appreciate all you guys.

@jeffweico, relationships are everything... cop pulled up next to me in the r8 earlier this week and asked me if I had a license to pilot a spacecraft, .... i took him out to lunch.

Update: Got off the phone w/ bofa and looks like they need me to open it in the branch and not online, looks like chex is fine for now. Learned my lesson faster and more first hand than I would have liked too.
Old 10-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Also give PNC Wallet a try, it gives you 3 banks when you open one, pretty convenient
Old 10-26-2015

Longevity: 52%

Hey 123,

Thanks. I went to PNC site to read up on Virtual wallet.

It says:

Spend, Save and Grow

Virtual Wallet is comprised of three distinct accounts, working together as one seamless, online money management tool:
Checking account
Long-term savings account
Short-term savings account

Does that mean I can receive three account numbers to use for Azon stealth
as bank info. The bank routing numbers would be the same, but you would have three different account numbers? Is this right or do I have that screwed up?
Old 10-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,244 Times in 705 Posts
Longevity: 79%

Yes they give you three different account numbers
The Following User Says Thank You to 123 For This Useful Post:
dealagreeproceed (10-30-2015)
Old 10-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123 View Post
Yes they give you three different account numbers
My girl and I opened them as well. Appreciate everyone.
Old 10-26-2015

Longevity: 76%

Great thing about living in South. Every county has at least 1 local bank from what I seen and the bigger ones even more. You could easily get lots of accounts.

I not worried as my father know district manager for one regional banks. If I had problem I just switch to them.

Also if you get most expensive accounts at big banks they less likely to mess with you as paying $25-50 a month in fees most allow you 4 or more checking accounts if linked to main one no fee. I would not go to max on that though. I opened it as no fee on wire transfers (incoming) which I get at least 1 of those a month from affiliate. Some even give you safe deposit box if on best plan.
Old 10-30-2015

Longevity: 53%

For those using PNC...do you have a local branch nearby? There aren't any PNC within 100 miles of where I am, so I'm not sure if it would really work for me.
Old 10-30-2015

Longevity: 68%

With the virtual wallet you don't need a bank, or even a PNC ATM. Of course to withdrawal funds fee free, a PNC ATM would be best. Or pay the 3$ withdrawal fee. A bank transfer could also be an option