Paypal Limited - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 10-26-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 78%
Default Paypal Limited

So my paypal was limited today with a list of things that don't even apply to my account...Everything I get is either from around the house or estate sales. I don't have a business license, supplier contact info, etc. I don't even know how to go about addressing those items - should I contact paypal and tell them where I get my stuff and hope that they change the documents or what? So confused.

Oct 26, 2015 Photo IDTo help confirm your identity, please send us a copy of your photo ID that shows your name and address. Waiting for your response Resolve
Oct 26, 2015 Bank Account StatementTo confirm you're the bank account owner, please send us a copy of your latest bank statement that shows your name, address, and complete bank account number. Waiting for your response Resolve
Oct 26, 2015 Credit Card StatementTo confirm you're the credit card owner, please send us a copy of your latest credit card statement that shows your name, address, and complete credit card number. Waiting for your response Resolve
Oct 26, 2015 Proof of AddressTo confirm your address, please send us a copy of a bill that shows your name and address. Helpful documents include a utility bill, a cell phone bill, an insurance bill, or a tuition bill. Waiting for your response Resolve
Oct 26, 2015 Provide InvoicesPlease confirm that you own the merchandise you're selling. Helpful documents include copies of sales receipts, itemized lists of goods sold, and original bills of sale. Invoices must show date of purchase, name of wholesaler or supplier, a description of the items sold, quantity of items purchased, and the amount you paid for the merchandise. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy. Waiting for your response Resolve
Oct 26, 2015 Supplier Contact InfoPlease provide your supplier's phone number and address to confirm the origin of the goods that you're selling. We will handle your information in accordance with our privacy policy. Waiting for your response Resolve
Oct 26, 2015 Provide Proof Of Business ExistencePlease upload or fax government-issued documentation that shows that your business exists. Waiting for your response Resolve
Oct 26, 2015 Provide a copy of your business licensePlease send us a copy of your business license. Waiting for your response Resolve
Oct 26, 2015 Provide proof of deliveryPlease confirm that the merchandise was delivered. Waiting for your response Resolve
Oct 26, 2015 Provide website details and access informationProvide your website's URL, so we can confirm your products, pricing, and the checkout process.Provide a username and password to enter the site, or to enter a staging site, if applicable.Provide your website's URL, so we can confirm your products, pricing, and the checkout process.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 8%
Longevity: 91%
Default Re: Paypal Limited

What brought this limitation about to begin with?
Sounds like at this point you dont have too many options other than calling them and seeing what can be done about it. I wouldnt be holding my breath though as it would seem theyre trying their best to make sure you cannot comply with their requested items.
Old 10-26-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

WOW! They requested everything in the book! And I have never even heard of PayPal asking for proof that a business exists...

I would call them and explain that you sell used items that you pick up from estate sales and source locally and that you do not usually get receipts for these things and see what their response is.

But from what they are asking for, it seems to me like they suspect the account is not real and they want to shut down your account. If this is your REAL account, I would provide the documents they ask for and explain the situation, as I noted above.

If this is a stealth account, it becomes a question of how far do you want to go to save it? I think it is definitely worth a phone call. But if they won't budge and they want all of those documents, you will have to either let it go or figure out a creative way to supply what they are asking for.

Don't be afraid to call PayPal's limitations department. Everyone I have ever talked to there has been nice and very helpful. That is not to say you will have the same experience, but I think it always pays to try to save an account.

Last edited by jeffweico; 10-26-2015 at 05:51 PM.
Old 10-26-2015
Threadstarter  

Ok I called the resolution department and she modified the documents needed to be id, proof of address, proof of bank account, and proof of delivery to customers (tracking is already in there so no problem getting that.) Now to get the other documents.....
Old 10-26-2015

Longevity: 50%

Is the proof of bank account a bank statement? If so that can work for proof of address as well. So all you'll need is the bank statement and ID.
Old 10-27-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%

easy peezy... now will they actually unlimit the acct well that's ALWAYS unknown ..... heres a little tip tho... once you have your docs uploaded call in to pp on like a fri or sat right before they close... they seem to be more lenient and cooler at that time from what ive seen...
Old 10-27-2015
Threadstarter  

Okay so here's another question...I bought this account and one of the details I didn't get was the DOB - of course this needs to be on the id and I don't want to flag the account anymore, so what do I do about that? Do they verify that the DOB on the id matches the account?
Old 10-27-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%

as far as I know you don't enter dob on paypal accts when you create them
Old 10-27-2015

Longevity: 50%

Ask the account seller for it, and read this post as well:
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscri...ypal-read.html