Stealth Account Suspended - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion! > eBay Suspensions

eBay Suspensions General issues related to eBay Suspensions. Mostly geared towards eBay.com.

Old 10-14-2015

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 49%
Default Stealth Account Suspended

Stealth account got restricted. It didnt get banned like my last one, but they said i can call them to confirm my identity. What do i do? Am i out of luck? Can i change all my info to my friends name and address and ask him to call them?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 10-14-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 59%
Default Re: Stealth Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
Stealth account got restricted. It didnt get banned like my last one, but they said i can call them to confirm my identity. What do i do? Am i out of luck? Can i change all my info to my friends name and address and ask him to call them?
this happened to me tonight when i opened a back up stealth, ended up with zero allowance, called and asked to speak to seller vetting team, 30 mins later of speaking to angela i had 10 items allowance, just chat away and hope for the best lol. Mind you this was just a back up so i had nothing really to lose.
Old 10-17-2015

Longevity: 60%

Was it after listing your first item? Were you given 48 hours to confirm your identity?
Old 10-17-2015

Longevity: 62%

its not hard to pass identity questions if you know what to do first
Old 11-03-2015
Threadstarter  

Man im just going to have to buy a new one. whos the most trusted seller?
Old 11-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,934 Times in 3,399 Posts
Longevity: 78%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErkDaddy View Post
Man im just going to have to buy a new one. whos the most trusted seller?
Perhaps you should figure out what's causing these issues before you proceed. You can always go VMWare.

Last edited by MM78; 11-03-2015 at 11:32 AM.
Old 11-03-2015
Threadstarter  

Im 90% sure its the process the seller who i bought from before told me to do. I have my own working process now, just need the account and a new computer. The new user doesn't work for me as I still get linked to a past account.
Old 11-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

New Computer? that's a bit extreme. And Yes, New User does work. You can always try VMWare but I'm gonna say your method is getting you linked.

What steps are you taking to not get linked?

Last edited by MM78; 11-03-2015 at 11:33 AM.
Old 11-03-2015

Do not change info. That just adds to the mess. Speedster makes good accounts.

The person you got the account from could be messing up from the start. He could be using names and addresses too similar to actual people or just as simple as they arent able to find anything from public records.

Buy two basic acounts from speedste for like 100 dollars. Within 3 weeks, both those accounts will be raised to 10/1000
Old 11-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliquest View Post
Speedster makes good accounts.
All the Account Sellers make good accounts.

Quote:
The person you got the account from could be messing up from the start. He could be using names and addresses too similar to actual people or just as simple as they arent able to find anything from public records.
OR the buyer is messing up, point is we need to know what steps the buyer is taking to run the accounts. Why assume it's the account seller?

P.S.
Your other post about the Paypal not needing to match Ebay is not good advice as well....please get all your facts straight and educate yourself before giving advice that can be harmful.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MM78 For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (11-04-2015), GreenBean (11-05-2015), vogeltron (11-07-2015)
Old 11-03-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by MM78 View Post
All the Account Sellers make good accounts.

OR the buyer is messing up, point is we need to know what steps the buyer is taking to run the accounts. Why assume it's the account seller?

P.S.
Your other post about the Paypal not needing to match Ebay is not good advice as well....please get all your facts straight and educate yourself before giving advice that can be harmful.

Ok. You are going out of your way to point me out and quote me: So lets quote me: See the part where I mentioned the possibiltiy that it COULD COULD COULD be the seller. Im not assuming anything. I said it COULD be due to the seller and why. YOU are assuming its always the buyer.

Ive had SEVERAL accounts not match ebay to paypal. You can have up to 8 accounts linked to 1 paypal account. Legit or not. Not everything is so cut and dry DO THIS LIKE THIS OR ELSE. THAT IS FACT. No education needed.

NOT ALL SELLERS ON THIS FORUM are great. Ive had a few bad encounters with one seller whom I wont name. Two of his accounts got linked due to his error in using similar names to other accounts. Has nothing to do with me. THIS IS ALSO FACT. So I lost 2 bank accounts due to this FACT.

Proof of me having 8 ebay accounts still up and active with a completely different paypal name and address is FACT and education enough.

Send me to MU or whatever EXECs do here when people dispute them. But Im tired of seeing the SAME INFO ALL THE TIME when it simply isnt accurate.
Old 11-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Send me to MU or whatever EXECs do here when people dispute them. But Im tired of seeing the SAME INFO ALL THE TIME when it simply isnt accurate.
Execs don't have any power. Only mods and Admins do.

But you do have a pattern of giving bad advice....and being a dick to others who have been around for a while isn't going to get you any brownie points when you have issues.

It IS bad advice to have different info on PayPal and eBay. eBay and PayPal still share information, and will continue to do so for at LEAST 5 more years. Therefore, any discrepancies are likely to cause issues. Is it guaranteed? No. But it does increase the odds. Therefore, telling people they should mismatch info is not a good idea.
Old 11-04-2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
Execs don't have any power. Only mods and Admins do.

But you do have a pattern of giving bad advice....and being a dick to others who have been around for a while isn't going to get you any brownie points when you have issues.

It IS bad advice to have different info on PayPal and eBay. eBay and PayPal still share information, and will continue to do so for at LEAST 5 more years. Therefore, any discrepancies are likely to cause issues. Is it guaranteed? No. But it does increase the odds. Therefore, telling people they should mismatch info is not a good idea.
My advice isnt always the best. I just try to give different options when they ask for alternatives. YES, having matching info is the way to go but also, having a paypal account that closely resembles your own name is also a good alternative due to banking reasons. Thats all I was getting at I never intended to give advice that you should mismatch. Im hoping the members see it as an alternative and not the main path.
For instance, the guy who got 3 of his bank accounts froze because his names didnt match. Good (ALTERNATIVE) would be to have closely resembled names. Yes, not using ally bank is the next alternative.
Old 11-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Sellers here are 99% great! You cannot control everything and everyone's intention...

I got burned 2x by sellers later banned from this site.

One I paid and never provided. That was a big debacle long timers know about...

Another I was not happy with mismatched names on pp/eb. They just created another account with same details and got me banned quickly...

On that note I have had very very very good purchases.

Its a very small risk...
Old 11-04-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 52%

Quote:
Originally Posted by newjerseymax View Post

Its a very small risk...
I wouldn't say a 200+ investment you can't get back is a "small risk". Sure, they're banned, but did you get your money back? Most sellers only take non-chargebackable methods.
Old 11-05-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAmazon View Post
I wouldn't say a 200+ investment you can't get back is a "small risk". Sure, they're banned, but did you get your money back? Most sellers only take non-chargebackable methods.
Yes you are correct $200 is a lot of money to some people. I guess then my statement would be more that it is a small risk for me...

I can recover $200 in a day or less, but if the account succeeds then its $200 a day everyday...

Risk = Reward...
No risk = Zero chance of reward.

Although don't go blind, take educated risks.
Old 11-05-2015

Longevity: 60%

True that but I am sure many sellers here dont plan on doing that as it takes time to get there plus your thread is maintained for a fee there, which exceeds the "small risk" value
Old 11-07-2015
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 66%

Quote:
Do not change info. That just adds to the mess. Speedster makes good accounts.

Buy two basic acounts from speedste for like 100 dollars. Within 3 weeks, both those accounts will be raised to 10/1000
You need to master stealth or it isn't worth while. One account is nothing. Stealthers manage many accounts and many ways of doing business. Your goals are short term take the money and run thats why you have been kicked off. Myself as well as other stealthers have been doing this since it began in 2008-09. Unless you want to learn and master the process and have patience you are wasting your time.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vogeltron For This Useful Post:
GhostOfAmazon (11-07-2015), ovidiu (11-07-2015)
Old 11-07-2015

big risk but hopefully better for the future to make money