PP Significantly Not As Described - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Old 11-03-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 73%
Default PP Significantly Not As Described

Ok got a buyer that I direct invoiced through pp couple months ago . Now I have this Significantly Not As Described case opened , it gives me two options refund buyer or esculate no option to message buyer . I have sent many emails to him with no response , I got a message to respond to case from pp .. What SHOULD I DO its lil ovr 200 if pp I worry about risking account if pp starts wanting invoices as this is a great account supr high limits years old . I thought about calling pp but worry the possible outcome..
Suggestions ? thought about sending this guy a letter but hell who knows
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-03-2015
Banned

Longevity: 64%
Default Re: PP Significantly Not As Described

do you not want to refund him? if you hit refund then he will have to ship item back first...
Old 11-03-2015
Threadstarter  

etz a stealth address that will give to him to ship back I will never get it back its stupid u cant talk communicate with the buyer
Old 11-03-2015
Threadstarter  

any way to forward a address fast ? they told me it takes 2 weeks for it to be active . I also think he trying to rip me off as he hasn't responded to any of my emails
Old 11-03-2015
Threadstarter  

NOPE I tried to do the refund see if it gave me the option to contact buyer or even part of a refund NOPE just says Grant full refund to close case or escalate . I hit refund no option to get item returned just says agree for a full refund and to close this dispute .. What the HELL ... and still not a single response from the 10000's emails I have sent this fukr.. So ..... beyond taking a trip to Colorado I don't know what else to do sounds like he just got me 200 bucks not the end of the world but I am a honest person that bends over backwards to do ppl RIGHT even take a loss to make things right if the ppl are honestly asking for a fix to a problem
Old 11-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Have you tried to speak to the buyer by phone?
Old 11-03-2015
Threadstarter  

cant get any info on buyer except address and email .. this was a pp only transaction Anyways I just got home and buyer esculated to claim emil boy really urkes me .. Nowi am sure I will get a request for invoices that I am sure will be a big problem .. maybe I will just lucky and lose the 200 bucks and the items sent . and get to keep my account .. I guess all you really have to do is open a Significantly Not As Described case on pp not respond to any email then escalate to a claim ..I hate crooks ... I thougth about calling pp but I am sure it would be problem them asking for ppr work I DONT sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ but used vero name brand clothing picked up at yard sells thrift stores then sell them in bulk for super low prices all items are used but still took lots of work just to lose out in the end .. I don't even think I can refund the buyer now its "under review" ...
Ok question .. if I use a pp account to invoice and not have a bank linked to it .. I "SPEND " the money out of it then someone charge backs to a neg amount what can they do?? I know I sound like a crook there but if the people are foreal and willing to return items I will most of the time let them keep the item and refund their money on small amounts just to ensure pos feedback .. I would rather lose 10 -15 bucks and keep FB in tact .. Well I am sure this is going to hell in a hand bag ...
People GOD STILL SEES YOU>>>>>DONT B A LOWLIFE<<<<<<<
Old 11-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Do you have any form of tracking for this item? So you can escalate it and provide it to papal?
Old 11-03-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,096 Times in 824 Posts
Longevity: 72%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrass1 View Post
cant get any info on buyer except address and email .. this was a pp only transaction Anyways I just got home and buyer esculated to claim emil boy really urkes me .. Nowi am sure I will get a request for invoices that I am sure will be a big problem .. maybe I will just lucky and lose the 200 bucks and the items sent . and get to keep my account .. I guess all you really have to do is open a Significantly Not As Described case on pp not respond to any email then escalate to a claim ..I hate crooks ... I thougth about calling pp but I am sure it would be problem them asking for ppr work I DONT sell ⊗⊗⊗⊗ but used vero name brand clothing picked up at yard sells thrift stores then sell them in bulk for super low prices all items are used but still took lots of work just to lose out in the end .. I don't even think I can refund the buyer now its "under review" ...
Ok question .. if I use a pp account to invoice and not have a bank linked to it .. I "SPEND " the money out of it then someone charge backs to a neg amount what can they do?? I know I sound like a crook there but if the people are foreal and willing to return items I will most of the time let them keep the item and refund their money on small amounts just to ensure pos feedback .. I would rather lose 10 -15 bucks and keep FB in tact .. Well I am sure this is going to hell in a hand bag ...
People GOD STILL SEES YOU>>>>>DONT B A LOWLIFE<<<<<<<
I doubt you will get limited asking for invoices. PayPal will highly likely just close the case in the buyers favour since you didn't escalate it providing info.
Old 11-03-2015
Threadstarter  

I called pp and asked them how I was to work this out WITHOUT any way to message buyer and he escalated it already lady laughed said ur right , now I have options she removed the escalation and not it shows I can offer a part refund full refund I can escalate it myself .. Couldn't believe it worked calling in .. I offered a 100- refund and they keep items waiting on a response .. it did say if buyer refused offer pp might step in and off a full refund upon them returning items .. but it has the stealth addy stuck in ther so not sure if I can forward my address in time to catch the package or not :( but anyway feeling lil bettr now
Old 11-11-2015

Longevity: 54%

i dont see why you can't provide a different address to receive the return package. Just update your address or add new ones and choose it once prompted during the whole Return/refund process.
Old 11-11-2015

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluegrass1 View Post
Ok got a buyer that I direct invoiced through pp couple months ago . Now I have this Significantly Not As Described case opened , it gives me two options refund buyer or esculate no option to message buyer . I have sent many emails to him with no response , I got a message to respond to case from pp .. What SHOULD I DO its lil ovr 200 if pp I worry about risking account if pp starts wanting invoices as this is a great account supr high limits years old . I thought about calling pp but worry the possible outcome..
Suggestions ? thought about sending this guy a letter but hell who knows
I have noticed even if you do fix the opened cases, if you build a few over time or in a month your account will trigger an account review. If the account is absolutely necessary to save then do whatever you have to if not then fight the case. Goodluck.
Old 11-11-2015

Longevity: 53%

I always call in when I have issues. Never a single problem over a year.
Old 11-11-2015

Longevity: 68%

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzzie View Post
I always call in when I have issues. Never a single problem over a year.
Well you have to vary many factores before calling. Weigh your options and think because depending on the reason your calling you might get an account review. It just depends on the situation.
Old 11-11-2015

Longevity: 63%

Bluegrass, I just sold a $340 item to someone on my stealth account. I messaged them, emailed them, and called them, all 10+ times. I am 99% sure they were scamming. They ended up just sending the item back to the stealth address.

I just had to chalk it up as a loss.
Old 11-14-2015
Threadstarter  

well buyer accepted the 100 refund and keep the item never once ANY response for buyer . a real POS... well lost 100 saved my account .. anyone forward their stealth to their real address?