Kicked out of PayPal :-( - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > PayPal Talk > Paypal Limited

Paypal Limited PayPal Limited Account – A general forum on PayPal limitations and how to either lift them or create new accounts.

Old 11-14-2015

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Kicked out of PayPal :-(

Hello everyone and thanks for the future help.

So here is the situation:

Ive been re-selling clothing on eBay for 4 years now. I recently desided to launch a pre-sale for a clothing collection and...It wasnt really like a good idea...

The sales got out of control and my PayPal account reached the balance of 50k...That obviously would not be going all for me as I would need to pay the items from there too...But PayPal didnt really like it that I was selling something that I didnt have yet. Even that I explained the situation and blah blah they were like, we dont like your bussines model. So they asked me for invoices and some more documents to finally deside that my account was going to be limited! At the end I just refunded almost every order and now Ive got 11k in there that are mine...

When I canceled the orders on eBay (all my customers agreed, without leaving negative feedback) I opened like 35 cases. Ebay has closed my account too for that and forever.

This is my job now, without it I wont be able to pay my rent, food or bills :-(

I started to get payments on my friends account (3k) and it was limited too! And now Ive got to wait 6 months until both of the accounts money can be taken out... Im desperate, really desperate to sell alot of the things Ive got at home but I dont know how can I open another EBAY or PAYPAL account now. Please I really need help, this is really frustrating and I do not know what to do! :-(

Theres a release right now thats making me loose so many sales, but what can I do now? And how can I be getting money with no limits?

Example: Ive got a jacket bought for 450€ that can be sold for 2000€.

But the only market I can sell it on for that money its eBay! Please advise me :-(

THANKS!!!
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-15-2015

Longevity: 52%
Default Re: Kicked out of PayPal :-(

Drop shipping is a perilous game. Your story also puzzles me.. you have been selling on ebay for 4 years and then all of a sudden you generate 50k worth of sales? that is a massive amount plus to only have 35 open cases is small for that number?

the only advice I can offer is that you need a mature ebay/PP account that has a history of selling such a volume of items to negate alarms at PP HQ - you can buy these but they come at a price.
Old 11-15-2015
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

did you say these were pre-orders on the advert? or you are just dropshipping? How did ebay find out about this? Was it a cancellations issue?

are there any copyright issues?

otherwise it is probably just too much money flowing in and a 'risk'.

You need maybe 3 medium accounts, instead of 1 big one.
use stealth principles, if making accounts, do not rush in to this.
you can buy some established accounts.

Last edited by oompaloompa; 11-15-2015 at 06:45 AM.
Old 11-15-2015
Threadstarter  

Thanks for the answers.

RICHIE2065: My items sell for 500€-1000€ but not all the benefit goes for me, cause as I said I got to pay the item out of that...Which depends on the item too, if its a jacket I will buy for 400€ and sell for 700€...The reason why I only had to open 35 cases, its because I could manage the other orders...Until stupid PayPal closed my account! I have always worked like this...Part own stock, part drop shipping and I have never ever had any problems :-(

OOMPALOOMPA: I did state pre-orders. Ebay and Paypals alarm jumped because I got 50k in like 20 hours :-(

My main problem right now is that I am stuck with a lot of items at home, and I also got persons with items in other locations that I could sell, but how can I sell from zero with those big amounts going in and going out without having PayPal limiting/closing me other accounts?

My moms account its still opened, but I am guessing it will be closed at some point because I sent her personal money in the past, so they might link it at some point.

But my main problem its basically that I have to sell items for around 600-700€ on eBay right now, how can I do that? I can ask friends if they can give me their details, but im fearing they will just close it gain due to the large amounts of money...

My fault was to tell PayPal that I was drop shipping. I didnt know all these stories until I was kicked and started looking for info online...

Thanks everyone much appreciated. Im devastated and I need to get back to my sales ASAP :-(
Old 11-15-2015
Threadstarter  

My other 2 eBay accounts have been closed today! Damn! :-(
Old 11-15-2015
Threadstarter  

I want to buy the Stealth Book, but before I do, I'd like to know something.

Ive been blocked from both eBay and PayPal because my sales vary from amounts of 500€ to 800€ normally for each transaction.

Is it possible to open a new PayPal account and be getting that money without being blocked again? I already have 11k € blocked and have to wait 180 days... Im running out of money and need to start selling and transfering money to my bank again. This is my only way of earning money at the moment. Thanks everyone.